Emma's Diary

Do you have ketosis sticks? If so where do you get them from?

xx

Hi Emmamum.

I got mine from amazon, but you can get them from the chemist...Amazon do 100 for a very competitive price (can't remember what exactly). You can get them on ebay too...good luck...Jx

ok maybe that was a bit bit silly... just want to say you are doing great and keep it up. Dont get discouraged and remember this is a life long thing not a diet so try to tailor it to your preferences.

I never used the sticks, I always knew when I was in ketosis from the side effects. :D

I love you, I love you, I love you all. Got weighed this morning and although weigh in day is not till saturday I have lost 3lb!!!!! How chuffed am I? And how pleased that I didn't give in yesterday.

Thank you cc28 for your support it does mean a lot. If it wasn't for those on here I would have given up by now. Thanks for that also Jane going to look on ebay now.

Will put yesterdays menu on in a bit. Thanks again

xx

LOL, You're happy then love. :D

hehe just a little bit x

:bliss: :bliss:

I love you, I love you, I love you all. Got weighed this morning and although weigh in day is not till saturday I have lost 3lb!!!!! How chuffed am I? And how pleased that I didn't give in yesterday.

Thank you cc28 for your support it does mean a lot. If it wasn't for those on here I would have given up by now. Thanks for that also Jane going to look on ebay now.

Will put yesterdays menu on in a bit. Thanks again

xx

Thats fab Emmamum, what a great feeling hey? Well done....:happy036:

Well done Emma - that is fantastic!!

Thankyou ladies and gents feel so much more motivated today but must stopped getting weighed so much xx

Just added profile pic can anyone see it? Cos I can't

xx

When you say a profile pic do you mean an avatar like my little photo?

erm not sure it said profile pic think I have done it wrong haha will have another look!!

x

Yay did it thanks Jim - and typically with a plate of food in front of me haha

xx

I see it - you look lovely - and very young to have 4 kids!

LOL, I hope that meal is Atkins friendly. :D

No it wasn't Jim!! That was my 30th last year and it was a lovely meal. I am most defiantely old enough Annie, but my eldest are twins they are 8 then I have a big gap cos Millie is 2 and a half and Fred the same age as your little one. He looks very cute by the way. Might have to put some of the kids in my album. If I make it private how do people see them?

xx

congrats emma on the weight loss. Just hang in there.. your pic is very lovely.. I'll have to post my pic oneday when I get some decent ones.. I'm still trying to post my before and after pics..

Back