Emma's Diary

That's great emma. at least you know now that cheese is the guilty one ;) it does stall a lot of people. Also great on the inches.. I'm a big fan of measuring inches because we often depend too darn much on the scale and when you are losing inches you are technically losing weight..

That's great Em, well done, I also have problems with cheese, funny that isn't it. :)

Morning everyone - hope you alol had a good weekend, I spent it cleaning ready to move in 4 weeks. Will put weekend menu on later

xx

Hi Em, you're moving love?

Yep Jim we are moving the 1st Dec and I can't wait because I can easily walk everywhere from our new house. Unfortunately for the next 4 weeks its a 5 mile round trip to school!!!

Thanks Laura

xx

ah, but think of the exercise Em. :)

I am trying but wimped out today and got my friend to get them as it was raining but I will walk to get them tomorrow

xx

Morning Em, how are you today?

not too bad Jim not lost any weight yet this week so gettinga bit anxious but trying not to panic too much. How are you doing?

xx

Ah, but you've just had a big loss so maybe a 1 week STS is happening love, that certainly happened to me sometimes, a whoosshy and then a stall.

Thanks for that Jim its also TOM so i guess that makes a difference. Sorry not been on much we are now moving next friday so I am really really busy packing. After next friday we may be without teh internet for a few weeks too aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhh

xx

Hiya Emma if it's TOM I wouldn't get on the scale until next week. I don't know if you are like me but when it's my TOM I gain around 5 to 7 pounds, so I stay clear of the scales for at least a week after it has gone.. you know I read somewhere that women burn more calories during TOM, I wonder is that why we have cravings and etc..

I think it may be because I spend the week shouting and bawling at everyone haha. Its funny cos I have no appetite this week I am eating breakfast and late lunch but not much else and have done 2 5 mile walks. Its official weigh in day tomorrow so fingers crossed it will loose at least a lb. But being as i lost 5 last week i guess your body has to catch up

xx

True Emma but if it doesn't show up this week just know it will show up the next..

Thanks hun I do get myself disheartened if I sts for too long

xx

I have lost another 1lb!!! Very pleased

xx

:happy036:Emma way to go.. and if it's TOM you prob will drop another 2 or 3 pounds depending on if you retain a lot of water. But 1 lb is awesome.. keep up the good work.

Hey Em I know how you feel, I woke up with TOM this morning! lol
Well done on the 1lb loss, hopefully we drop more next week xx

Well done on the loss and good luck with the move!

Thanks everyone - how is Slimming world going Annie been thinking about you. I lost a stone on slimming world before doing this but it was very hit and miss and very very slow coming off too

xx

Back