Emma's Diary

Hi

Weigh in day today lost another 1lb but its TOM so quite pleased with that. I am aiming for another 5lbs this month which will make me the same as I was when I got married and aptly its our anniversary on the 30th. Hope everyone else is ok

xx

Hi Em and first of all I'm happy to see that things are better with your DH and etc.. :)

2nd congrats on the weight lost, and with it being TOM you prob have lost a bit more.. once TOM is over weight maybe a 1 day ro 2 days after and see if the scale goes down again..

big hugs

Thanks hun fingers crossed

xx

Just keep us updated. I'm sure you will have lost at least another 2 pounds unless you are like me. I weighed myself yesterday and general always when TOTM comes around to get an idea of how much water weight I put on and I average around 5 - 7 pounds, which is a lot. the weight goes off usually 4 days after TOTM..

big hugs

morning - well good afternoon now haha. How are you doing Jim? Are you all ready for christmas?

xx

I am love, the partying starts tonight. ;)

Lucky you not much partying going on here. I am hoping to go away Dh and I for 1 night next weekend as he is in a band and is playing a wedding coventry and they have paid for a hotel for the night so fingers crossed I will get to go too. I need an excuse to show off my new figure in a dress haha

xx

I've been out twice this week and I'm out again tonight Em. :D

Hey Em! Thanks for the lovely message you left me on my diary it really has helped me put things into perspective! And you are 100% right with everything you said.

How cool that your husband is in a band! I hope you have a good weekend xx

Its next saturday but I am not sure where or who thats awful. Hopefully she will read this and let us know.

2lbs off this morning was hoping for 3 but never mind 2 it is

xx

another good loss then Em :)

yeah I was quite pleased Jim - am planning on eating normally christmas day so fingers crossed will get a few more off before then - no doubt they will go back on that day and the 3 days of hell which follow as I have to get back into ketosis - looking forward to it though

xx

nice loss Em and it's Xmas time with sweets and all kinds of bad food everywhere you turn.. So I think for us all to make it throught Xmas without gaining is an accomplishment..

wow your hubby is in a band.. cool.. Ive always had a thing for band members, artists and creative people..never rreally liked the business suits types.

Well done Em.... was funny 'cos saw anna-maries Facebook status and she had been at a wedding do this last weekend.... she spent most of the night going up and down in the lift trying to find the right floor the do was on lol
Enjoy yourself next weekend :)

Eating Normally em? I consider Atkins as eating normally, everything else is Bad, Bad bad. LOL :)

You know what I mean Jim - bread sauce mmm mmm can't wait

xx

eugh, I hate bread sauce, thankfully :) never did like it, my Mu makes a cracking chestnut stuffing though.

Sorry not been on folks - stayed the same last saturday but not bothered as had losses for 2 weeks before that. This week won't be good although a STS again would be great. Then 2 off next week for my month target. Hope everyone is ok. I had my fiorst drink in 3 months on saturday and was paraletic and fell unconscious, fantastic night haha

xx

Back