Emma's Diary :)

You'll get to the point where you just don't care! My OH knows that if I say I need to pee, it means NOW!!

Ahahahaha thats so funny! Its all worth it in the end though :D xxx

Hi Ladies
I started Slim and Save on Monday (yesterday) so I am at the end of day 2. I feel a little exhausted and at the moment im feeling rather hungry but I just hope this feeling passes tomorrow!!! Anyone else share any feelings/effects on the 2nd Day?
Ps good luck Emma!! U can do it girl!!!!
I am 16st 8lb so have a lot to lose too!! We can do it!!!!! xxx

Hello lovely :D Ahhh I think the first few days are the worst (I have all this to come) so soldier on hun you can deffo do it!!
Thanks for the luck I am gonna need it hehe....
Oooooo we nearly weigh the same we can deffo do this together :D

xxxx

I find that's often the way with food - the thought of it is actually better than the food itself but still I carry on eating it. Whhhhyyyyyyyyy???????

I'm hoping S&S and eating the meal replacements will help retrain my head where food is concerned so that I can get out of the habit of anticipating the enjoyment (or not) that food gives me. Does that make sense? Anyone else think that?
Kaz

Hi Ladies
I started Slim and Save on Monday (yesterday) so I am at the end of day 2. I feel a little exhausted and at the moment im feeling rather hungry but I just hope this feeling passes tomorrow!!! Anyone else share any feelings/effects on the 2nd Day?

Hi Kes, i'm also on my second day. Yesterday I felt bad - by bedtime I had awful headache (not enough water?) and felt exhausted and starving and miserable - woke up today feeling hungry too but had oatmeal for breakfast and it lasted me through to my soup at lunchtime, which I was amazed at.

Drank more water today and tonight I feel fine, really good actually, no hunger and not tired! Long may it continue. Wonder if i'll dip again tomorrow. Love to know how you feel tomorrow
Kaz x

Hi Emma,

Thanks for the lovely words on my thread :)

I'm sure you will do amazing on your plan, i think someone above said the first few days are hardest and that breaking bad habbits is hard. Totally agree with that, the length of time to get used to new regimes / diets etc can vary. It took me a while to adjust to new ways of eating and new foods but like all of us on here who have lost weight it shows it can be done :) - i can offer any advice that has worked for me if you wish, but i did follow a calorie controlled diet rather than a specific plan so some advice may not be relevant. All i know is the it is possible if you set your mind to it and stick to your guns.

Good luck with it and if you need anything just shout, i'll always reply :)

Cookie

I find that's often the way with food - the thought of it is actually better than the food itself but still I carry on eating it. Whhhhyyyyyyyyy???????

I'm hoping S&S and eating the meal replacements will help retrain my head where food is concerned so that I can get out of the habit of anticipating the enjoyment (or not) that food gives me. Does that make sense? Anyone else think that?
Kaz

Yes I am completely on your wavelength! I think its because I link food with emotion too much! Like happy eating sad eating! I should be like 'whatever mood im in food is still food'. It takes a lot of effort to re train the way our brains think about food but Im sure with a lot of will power and determination it can be done!

We can do thisss! :D

Hi Emma,

Thanks for the lovely words on my thread :)

I'm sure you will do amazing on your plan, i think someone above said the first few days are hardest and that breaking bad habbits is hard. Totally agree with that, the length of time to get used to new regimes / diets etc can vary. It took me a while to adjust to new ways of eating and new foods but like all of us on here who have lost weight it shows it can be done :) - i can offer any advice that has worked for me if you wish, but i did follow a calorie controlled diet rather than a specific plan so some advice may not be relevant. All i know is the it is possible if you set your mind to it and stick to your guns.

Good luck with it and if you need anything just shout, i'll always reply :)

Cookie

Awww thanks hun I think the key is definately getting through the first few weeks! You are definately an inspiration though I am sure I will be picking your brain at some point! How are you finding maintaining things now??

x

I have a list of the allowed drinks that S&S sent me.... hold on I'll just get it from the kitchen...... oh in fact I'll copy the email... hold on .... Right here is a copy of the email I received from S&S when I asked if I could have Coke Zero. What I tend to do is take strawberry water and mix it with soda water as it makes it go further and gives it a nice fizz. I also bought the white wine flavouring from S&S which is nice but there isn't a lot of it so I use it sparingly. Hubby thought it tasted like white wine but I am not sure but it is nice either way. Next order I am going to get another flavouring. I am not mad on plain water but I do take it a lot but kind of have to force it. Now that there are so many alternatives I don't have to do it too much. I also get in 2 coffees using my skimmed milk allowance which adds fluid.

Hi Elizabeth,

Because coke zero contains malic acid and not citric acid its fine as long as in moderation (2 cans per day 660ml)

The drinks listed below are currently suitable to have on Slim & Save
diet. However, when purchasing branded products please ensure the
ingredents do not contain citric acid:-

* Tea
* Coffee
* Coke Zero
* Asda Diet Coke
* Dr Pepper Zero
* Bouillon
* Green Tea
* Peppermint Tea
* Tescos own Strawberry Water
* Asda Cola Zero Sainsbury's Flavoured Still Water (Raspberry & Cranberry, Peach, Apple & Blackberry)
* Sainsbury's Diet Cola
* Sainsbury's Classic Diet Cola
* Sainsbury's Classic Zero

Kind regards,

Steph

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: SAE-969-45592
Department: Customer Services
Type: Issue
Priority: Normal

Support Center: https://www.slimandsave.co.uk/support/index.php?

Best of luck for today. I am on day 2 after having to restart and I always find day 2 the hardest so I'll be relying on motivation along with you today. Oh don't worry about the meal last night. Today is the start of your brand new life :)

Yay I found your diary x gd luck on day 1 Emma x x

hi just having a nosie at your diary !! hope you dont mind

How are you getting on with the plan emma , hope your doing well x

Thanks for all of the support lovelies!! :D

Just got home from rushing round sorting things for the boyfriends birthday friday to see my pack has come!! A bit late to make a proper start today so im gonna have some grilled chicken and greens for tea tonight an have my first full day tomorrow!

Im so sad i got sooooo excited opening the box and looking at it all! Haha!

Ive also stocked up on some dr pepper zero thinking of trying some of the water flavour from s and s at some point too :)

Hope you are all doing well and having good days! The sun is out :D

Xxx

Hi Emma x glad you got your pack gd idea to start properly tomorrow as you can then plan your packs properly :) hope you have a lovely evening x x lovely to see you on my diary

Ohh I thought you had started already Emma .

Good luck when you do chick x

Good luck on day 1 tomorrow!

Remember to keep glugging the water and you'll be over the first few days before you know it!

Hi Emma I was looking through your diary. Good luck for tomorrow. You will do fine. I'm all over the place atm with different things going on. Just been prescribed antidepressants myself. Yikes!! Anyhow I'm starting afresh. You'll do fine honest. :) :)

Back