Emma's Diary :)

Hi Ems,
Glad to hear your doing well!
Once your up and over the first hurdle, you'll be fine and dandy and the pounds will be dropping off :)
Keep up the good work x
Beth x

Thanks beautiful :) x

Tehee cow pjs cute :)

I could eat six bars LOL I hide em in the freezer. I only get 14 a month. Find them too tempting

Hmm water not doing it... Err zero fizzy, hot choccie, a latte??

Have you had all your packs hun?? Xx

Tehee cow pjs cute :)

I could eat six bars LOL I hide em in the freezer. I only get 14 a month. Find them too tempting

Hmm water not doing it... Err zero fizzy, hot choccie, a latte??

Have you had all your packs hun?? Xx

I loveeeee jamies hehehehehe.

Yeahhh had all my packs!! Might try a peppermint tea! Ive got throught the whole day don't wanna spoil it now...

That lemon and white chocolate bar is just heaven!!!! Might have to limit myself like you do hehehehe

xxxx

Emariex said:
Thanks babe :)

Ooooooooooof well done thats amazing!!!! 13 sounds so much better than 14 hehe. Your doing so well :) xxxxxxx

Thanks I'm dead chuffed x

Emariex said:
I loveeeee jamies hehehehehe.

Yeahhh had all my packs!! Might try a peppermint tea! Ive got throught the whole day don't wanna spoil it now...

That lemon and white chocolate bar is just heaven!!!! Might have to limit myself like you do hehehehe

xxxx

I'm
A sucker for pjs lol I have lots of animal ones from the muppets lol I love them I have so miss piggy ones in a 16 that I'm dying to get into but they are snug right now x

Aww hunny, hot drink??

I just got miffy pjs Haha I love em LOL my oh gives ne funny looks if I wear clothes in bed!!

Xx

Aww hunny, hot drink??

I just got miffy pjs Haha I love em LOL my oh gives ne funny looks if I wear clothes in bed!!

Xx

Might just sleep it off! Im gonna be up peeing so much in the night hehe.

Lol my boyfriend is like that!! I love getting all snuggly in pyjamas theres nothing better!!

xxx

Awww thankyou hun your support is appreciated :D i think its just breaking old habbits!! Xxxx how are you findig things so far? Xxxx

hi emariex sounds like you doing really well :) the lemon bars are awesome arent they- last night i tried them as biscuits with a cup of tea- felt like a real treat really delish lol
its going well so far thanks im on day 13 today and hunger is gone- its just cravings that need to deal with- but thats what asda diet coke and cups of tea are for :p
when do you weigh in? i weigh wednesday and really hope ive lost a few more pounds

also well done munchbunch on weightloss :) xx

hi emariex sounds like you doing really well :) the lemon bars are awesome arent they- last night i tried them as biscuits with a cup of tea- felt like a real treat really delish lol
its going well so far thanks im on day 13 today and hunger is gone- its just cravings that need to deal with- but thats what asda diet coke and cups of tea are for :p
when do you weigh in? i weigh wednesday and really hope ive lost a few more pounds

also well done munchbunch on weightloss :) xx

Thanks hun! Im not finding it easy but im trying my hardest!! Just had a coconut bar and gonna have a shake and a protein meal with veg later! Its difficult but im feeling so good about myself already :D I weigh in on thursday morning had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and 4 pounds off already so im very pleased! Hoping to make that 7 by thursday so fingers crossed!! You've done fab so far hun Im hoping I can too cos our starting weights are similar :D

Zero coke is definately a saviour! Im aiming for 2ltr of water a day and its still soooo hard to get used to when before i never ever ever drank it!!!

Have a job interview this afternoon!! 3rd round just me and one person left so fingers crossed - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

xxxxxx

Good luck for interview hunny

It is hard but so so worth the results xxx

Yay to day 5 Emma x gd luck for your interview what job is it for ? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

Back