Emma's Diary

Hiya!

I've been away for a while and just catching up, LOVE the tattoo. I have 4! Cannot believe I have four of them, theyre so addictive.

NOMORE i tell myself :)

Hope u r good. I have been on and off track past few weeks, cant get my silly head into it. xxx

Thanks, im quite girly so had to get the pink too lol.

I dont think i will get any more to be honest but i can understand why they are addictive!

Aaah we'll get there soon :) xx

Love the tat. My son has stars like that only they are on his *ahem* lower abdomen.

And they're not pink.

Next one for me might be on my ankle. As a reward for my first stone off?

Aw hun, your pic is fabulous!!! :) Great to be able to put faces to people x Hope you're feeling more positive and having someone to go with you is a great thing...I've just got me :( Boooo....hooo...okay, eyes dried! :) Feelin huge today though...totally need to kick my fat ass into gear this week!
Ps Loving the tatt!

Love the tat. My son has stars like that only they are on his *ahem* lower abdomen.

And they're not pink.

Next one for me might be on my ankle. As a reward for my first stone off?

I apologise in advance for any spelling errors! My keyboard's wireless connection keeps dropping! Fun!

Oooh, i bet 'lower abdomen' was rather painful! Ankle sounds good, my cousin has just got one of her foot/ankle. Its dead nice! What kind of pattern are you thinking of?x

Aw hun, your pic is fabulous!!! :) Great to be able to put faces to people x Hope you're feeling more positive and having someone to go with you is a great thing...I've just got me :( Boooo....hooo...okay, eyes dried! :) Feelin huge today though...totally need to kick my fat ass into gear this week!
Ps Loving the tatt!

Ahhh thank you chick! I'm not too bad now thanks apart from a stinking bout of Flu! It comes complete with temperature, sore throat and sickness when you cough!

Yeah, i think it might give me a boot up the bum having her go with me, although i had to miss this weeks WI cos i am so ill.

Yeah, i need to get my ass in gear too! I just got Cooking Mama on the Wii so now its a toss up between Wii Fit and Cooking Mama lol. And i cant say seeing the food on Cooking Mama is doing me much good! I've also been having cold ice cream and trying to justify it cos it helps my throat! lol xx

Dunno. I like the idea of a tattooed 'bracelet' round my ankle - maybe a garland of leaves or something.

Failing that, maybe a tiny flower or heart.

Dunno. I like the idea of a tattooed 'bracelet' round my ankle - maybe a garland of leaves or something.

Failing that, maybe a tiny flower or heart.

Oooh that sounds nice chick.

My next tattoo is going to be stars - i want stars representing my children!

Yeah i really like that idea, and its easy to add onto aswell! When i was talking to the tattooist she said when i'm 50 i will probably have a line of stars round my back and my belly! I told her she would have to lift my belly first lmao ;):rotflmao: x

The stars for your kids would be lovely sarah. You could have a larger star for you and then one for each of them.

I've got 6lbs to go for my first stone and then I think I'll have the one on my ankle done so will need to think exactly what to have.

Hi emma,hope your ok.Love the tatxx

Hi Paula, Yeah im okay thanks, you? Hehe thank you! xx

I've got 6lbs to go for my first stone and then I think I'll have the one on my ankle done so will need to think exactly what to have.

Oooh, By the time i get to goal, i may have changed my mind and get another tattoo when i've reached it! However, for now, my milestone rewards will involve buying something i think! Lol x

Cant believe its so long since I posted in your diary - Im SO rude ;)

Love the tattoo, I got one about 12 years and am toying with the idea of another one but trying to decide what to get is the problem, Id like something with significance. Ironically and coincidentally the one I have is probably exactly the one Id have chosen for the 'significance' part lol

Hehe! Thank you, it's not so red now and its fully healed! Oooh, do tell us more! x

Hey Emma u having a good weekend?

Hey, i had a brilliant weekend thank you, did you? x

Okay ladies (and gents if any!) i had a wicked weekend! Went out of Friday, my sister recently turned 18 so we took her out clubbing for the first time! She LOOOOVVVEEDDDD it! It was a brilliant night and we ended up chatting to two lads from manchester while we were waiting for our lift home:D

Saturday (Going to make you all jealous now) as i dont get hangovers, i spent the day mooching about then Saturday night i took the Wii down to my cousins and we played on that for a bit before i came home to watch The Chronicles of Riddick (Vin Diesel baby! PHWOAAAR!):eek:

Sunday, i went to a family get-together over at a big park/field/canal area by me. There was loads of us there and it was also the Farnborough Airshow so we had a display of planes flying over all day too. I ate loads! although it was mostly salad to my defence :p. It was such a good day! The Red Arrows came on just as we were deciding to leave so we stayed to watch that, and it was a brilliant end to a wicked day!

Oh, and i cant help feeling i am going to get the MOTHER of all hangovers for gloating that i dont get them. EVER! Haha.

Hope everyones well and having a fab day! xx

Hello Emma,
how are you doing love? xx

Hey Gem, i'm good thanks, you? Been lurking alot recently but well done on your losses! I've seen how well you have done! xx

Back