Emma's Diary

OOOooo you're gonna be like a whippet with all that exercise!!! I was on mine today but only for 30 mins of free stepping during Corrie!...probably should have done an hour since it was the double episode but to be honest I am a bit wrecked on this detox and 30 was all I could manage!:sigh:
But weight wise I find the wii weighs me totally accurately and better than the scales in my bathroom...make sure you have it on a level floor hun, I would trust it because it is super-sensitive!!!x
As for how I'm gettin on, just grand! The ex-OH is still phoning every day...gonna make him make his mind up v soon and if we're not getting back together going to make him break all contact...best thing to do! On the upside I have been contacted by various men since I have been single to go for meals or drinks...not doing it though...um, meal would be a waste and I am not going NEAR men for a long time!!! :) Or as long as I can last ;) My poor little heart is a bit broken...

I cant manage to unlock the next aerobics game:confused:!!!

I would like to trust my wii fit, 3lbs lower sounds good!!! ;)

Awww chick, that sounds like a good idea, as hard as it may be, this cant be good for you. Hugs for you!!! You know where i am if you ever need a chat xx

Oh its so not fair! ... I want one ! i was in pz this weekend but didnt have the spare cash to get one! maybe next payday ill get mum and dad to buy it and send it up! and ill send them the money! hehe ...

I feel like a kid at xmas and WANT ONE NOW!

Its quite big and its rather heavy! The only problem im finding is that there's not enough time in the day to play on it :)

Hope youre ok Emma *HUGS*

Thank you! Lurked about here for a bit.
Just read your post about the email to the hotel and i thought i would add something because im pretty sure most of us have been there!!

I sent my cousin a text (meant for an ex;)) and was mortified when she text back saying "wrong person!!!!" I tried to cancel it when it was sending and i thought it had but apparently not. I tried to recover by saying i was taking the mick out of my friend but she didnt believe me lol.

Also, one of my friends (and yes, it actually is a friend this time lol) dressed up in some sexy undies (now you see that it wasnt me lol) and walked downstairs to what she thought was her boyfriend coming in, turns out it was her brother coming to borrow money to go out drinking.

Also, i used to wear fake nails about 2 years ago before i grew my own out and when i went into specsavers for an eyetest and as i was booking in, one fell off!!!! I had to sit and wait for ages and i was mortified!!!! Regardless to say, it stayed on the top of the counter and i passed it as i left! I had to go recently but luckily, that was 2 years ago.

hi lovey im fine,sending you a big hug.Dont forget were here when your ready to talkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun, just throwing a little hug n' squeeze in here into your diary...chin up sweets x

Thank you Ladies.

I have some news;

I GOT A TATTOO ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Cant quite believe i got it, long story but have wanted one for a while. I will get around to posting pictures at some time. of me and the tattoo, just been lurking for a while.

The tattoo itself, its 1 big star with two little stars either side with pink colouring in the points.

It is my first and most probably my last! However, it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be!!!

I will update at some point, got lots to tell people but its still mad at work and at home so hardly got any time to myself! x

Hi Emma

Glad to see you seem quite perky. Looking forward to reading your catch-up.

Where is your tattoo, dare we ask? I have one on my *ahem* hip (ok, my bum) and remember making lots of jokes about bending over for a man with an electric tool :whistle:

Oooo congrats on getting a tattoo, i know when i had my first i said never again, erm 3 laterz.....you get the idea:)

Ah, tattoos are sooo addictive! I have two now but had to stop myself on many, many occasions from getting more!!! Just leaving a quick post to say glad to see you back hun x Hugs!!! :) On the embarrassing fake nails incident, I had cheap fake nails when I was once helping out a mate who owned a restaurant by giving him a hand doing silver service for a big meal...I was bringing out the soups and when I returned after having served bowl after bowl of the stuff I discovered one missing! I heard a gasp of horror from a diner and made excuses to go to the powder room and remove the rest so no one would know it was me!!!! :) They never did find out it was me...cheap fake nails are a big no, no for me now!
Also once sent a particularly saucy text to my boss instead of my then boyfriend...that took some explaining but on the upside I did get a raise ;)!!!

Siobhanvon there excellent stories, cant believe your boss gave you a raise after that one lmao!!

glad your ok loveyxx

Thanks, I'm better than i was now, even though i have Bird Flu lol. Much much worse than Man Flu! Hahaha xx

Hi Emma

Glad to see you seem quite perky. Looking forward to reading your catch-up.

Where is your tattoo, dare we ask? I have one on my *ahem* hip (ok, my bum) and remember making lots of jokes about bending over for a man with an electric tool :whistle:

It's lower back :p I dont think i want any more but if i did, i think i would have one on my wrist. I think if i had one on my "hip", i would be too tempted to show it off lol x;)

Oooo congrats on getting a tattoo, i know when i had my first i said never again, erm 3 laterz.....you get the idea:)

Haha, loads of people have said that but i am pretty sure its my last! If i ever post saying ive had another then remind me of this!! No seriously, if i had another it would be on my wrist but i dont think i will have another. Its been itching like mad recently, its healing nicely though x

that took some explaining but on the upside I did get a raise ;)!!!

Haha, i may try this one myself! Been trying to get a raise for ages, didnt know this was the key!! Lol xx

Siobhanvon there excellent stories, cant believe your boss gave you a raise after that one lmao!!

Shall we both try?! *evil laugh* x

Right, where to start. Tattoo is good, healing nicely. Itching and peeling but oh the joys! Didnt hurt as much as i expected!

Been totally off track for two weeks, not been able to concentrate on diet but my friend is coming with me now at WI's cos she has newly joined so that shall give me a big kick up the bum!

Been off sick for two days with bad flu. Feel sick everytime i cough and i cannot stop sniffing.

On the plus side, i had a fantabulous day at Butlins in Bognor Regis the other tuesday as it was my sisters 18th. And then i went out for a meal on Sunday to celebrate my uncles birthday. Funnily enough, my cousins and my (i lasted two days) CDC works there. I think my cousin felt a bit naughty eating lol.

Everything seems to be going 100 mph recently. Work is going into what i call "silly season" From arounhd April through to October its non-stop at work for us. Social life has been a bit chaotic too! Family parties, BBQ's at my bosses and Get togethers!

Really need to get back on track with WW. After losing one of my friends i sort of went a bit food crazy. Not half as bad as i could have been but still not very WW.

Not very good at this sort of thing so i will stop waffling and i will try and attach a piccie of my tattoo and possibly a pic of me if i can find a decent enough one!

Hope everyone is okay and that the diets are going well and thankyou for checking up on me! xx

Attachments

• ABCD0001.JPG
    ABCD0001.JPG
    389.9 KB · Views: 35
  • ABCD0002.jpg
    ABCD0002.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Hi Emma

Glad you are back Hun. Hope you get better soon.

You're brave having a tattoo lol, I hate needles, I'm a baby! It looks very nice though. My H2B has a few, and I've never known how he sits there and has them done.

Hope you can get back on track soon, fingers crossed for you

Take care
xx

Hi Emma

Glad you are back Hun. Hope you get better soon.

You're brave having a tattoo lol, I hate needles, I'm a baby! It looks very nice though. My H2B has a few, and I've never known how he sits there and has them done.

Hope you can get back on track soon, fingers crossed for you

Take care
xx

Thank you DB, aaah i hate needles too but its totally different. I was worried about this but it doesnt feel like a needle, more like a pen. Its a bit life having your eyebrows waxed/plucked. Its not that bad at all.

Thanks, i must get back on track or i will be where i started back in March!!!xx

tattoos gorg hunni, i have one of my fellas name on my knicker line(wasnt sore though) and im the same i say it will be my last i dont like ones all over the place!!!

dont worry ull jump back on the wagon soon enough xxx

tattoos gorg hunni, i have one of my fellas name on my knicker line(wasnt sore though) and im the same i say it will be my last i dont like ones all over the place!!!

dont worry ull jump back on the wagon soon enough xxx

Thank you! Mine didnt hurt too much but it stung a bit when she started colouring in the pink bits! xx

Back