Emma's Diary

Have a really great break Em
and enjoy the wonders of Ipod touch
they are brilliant keep us posted of your Wi x

apps you must download:

iTracker for points tracking
Angry Birds / Doodle Jump / Flight Control for games
c25k - walk to run app if you're interested :)

:D

yay!

btw, 9lbs in 3 weeks - you're amazing :) well done! xxx

Enjoyin your time off hun? :)

Keep up the great work hun x

Hey emma you doing anything exciting in your time off?

My 14yr old has an i-touch & thinks its the best thing ever.....dont hear much from her these days as shes always on it.
Just a grunt now & then in response to my questions!

Have a lovely break from work! xx

Today is dragging so much - i am on leave til 2 jun after today and it's making today go soooooo slooooowwwww

Might not be on as much over my leave but will let you know WI results:) (not that you will miss me or anything;):p)

Ps - have to add, as i'm so excited! I've just brought an iPod Touch! Wooooo :Dx

Hey hun, hope you're having a lovely time off! Make sure you enjoy the break! :) xx

Well done on your losses hun you are doing brilliantly!

Hope you're having a lovely holiday

xxx

Thanks Claire - it was definately good weather!!! xx

Hey hun, hope you're having a lovely time off! Make sure you enjoy the break! :) xx

Oh it was bliss! Felt soooo relaxed at the end of it!! Thanks Laura xx

Hey emma you doing anything exciting in your time off?

My 14yr old has an i-touch & thinks its the best thing ever.....dont hear much from her these days as shes always on it.
Just a grunt now & then in response to my questions!

Have a lovely break from work! xx

Thanks Charly. Didn't do anything too exciting but just sort of when out and visited people, went to Portsmouth and stuff like that! Enjoyed it totally!!!

I love my iPod lol xx

Keep up the great work hun x

Thanks lydia!:)xx

Enjoyin your time off hun? :)

Ahh thanks Katie - it was fantastic! I do have the post holiday blues even though i didnt go on holiday!!! Could do with my leave all over again now haha xx

apps you must download:

iTracker for points tracking
Angry Birds / Doodle Jump / Flight Control for games
c25k - walk to run app if you're interested :)

:D

yay!

btw, 9lbs in 3 weeks - you're amazing :) well done! xxx

iTracker?! points tracking?! Rach i love you!!!! you're an angel!!! thanks!!! I really want to try that run one! not training for anything but do want to get into it!

Gonna get dowloading those apps tonight - have 50 on there now! Lol to say i'm slightly addicted is now an understatement! I've gone app happy!:D Thanks my lovely! xx

Have a really great break Em
and enjoy the wonders of Ipod touch
they are brilliant keep us posted of your Wi x

I dont think there's been a day where i havent spend any time in my iPod! lol. Bought a fancy docking station CD player so i dont have to charge it in my PC! :D

Lots to say on my WI - but will post below! Thanks Kals xx

Of course we will miss you... Is it ok if we have the Chippendales over here while you are away? :D It is tradition after all :D

Have a great break Emma, and also... V jealous about the ipod touch :) xxx

Where were my Chippendales:(:D

Thanks Nik - i'd love to tell you it sucks but i'm afraid it doesnt!!! xx

Have a nice break Emma:)

Aww thanks Jo - i loved every second!! xx

wow... long post!

First - has anyone else's thanks button gone?!:(

Second - really PO'd at my scales!!! WI as normal both previous Mondays but the scales keep flicking between like a stone loss, 4lb loss, 6lbs loss, 10lb loss and a 1.5 gain! It doesnt seem to be able to make up it's mind! Have stepped on and off 3 times but it settles on the 6lbs twice then flicks to something different on the third go! So dont know results for two weeks now (and add todays!) Do i need new scales? xx

Hi Emma, thanks for visiting my diary!

Hmmm scales don't sound good at all! Mine would sometimes flicker between a 1lb, in that scenario I do 'best of 3' but in your case it's such a big difference!

Just popping in to say hi and see how its going x

hope you get those scales fixed soon hun - am dying to know how you did at WI :)

missed seeing you on here xxx

Hey Emma, glad you enjoyed your time off. Hope you can get the scales fixed soon! xx

Sounds like the scales are playing up
glad you had a lovely time Em
and it's nice to have you back
have a lovely day

Thanks girls for all your lovely comments - feels so great to be back on here!!! I've missed this place (the 2 weeks and the year or so hiatus!:eek:)

I've made some lovely friends on here an continue to make more! Really couldnt do it without you all. Sharing the love peeps!:D

Silly me - didnt even think of the batteries! Will change them tonight - thanks my lovelies xxx

Morning Emma, hope you have a lovely day today!xx

Ok so the batteries a funny C one - no idea where to get one of these from?!

My mum has a spare set though so i may pinch these. Bit apprehensive though - what if they weigh me heavier than my ones do - i think i'll cry! lol :eek:

Hope everyone has a good day!x

just a random thought - are you still living in that house with your sister then? cause before you disappeared you were moving werent you.. :) x

Back