Emma's dukan diary

Great to have you back, Emms. Sorry about soldier boy, though. Best advice - immediately step away from the mobile if he texts again! You definitely do deserve better, pet.

Despite all you've been through with your health recently, it sounds as though you're well and truly back on track with that 6lbs loss - fantastic! Seeing the difference in those photos adds even more of an incentive - what a lovely feeling. :)

(We used to go to Whitley Bay on Sunday School trips! I still have a few photos of me with the old lifeboat and at the Spanish City when I was 4 or 5. Happy memories.)

Hi Emma

Nice to have you back - hope you're on the mend. Well done for sticking with it after your operation. Sorry things didn't work out with the soldier. You're right of course, most men are only interested in one thing. You did mean football, didn't you?

Mark

Thank guys. No I've not had any bad problems after my op though I've had a few twinges where they took my appendix out. Just come in from zumba and waiting for my chicken and veg to cook. Hurry up! Do not fear I am back on the dating wagon and have a date on Wednesday! Not a soilder! So I shall let you know how it goes. I've missed mini mins i have to say. Just watching titanic at the mo getting ready to cry! Sorry Mark lol it's a chick flick!

I was thinking I might try and upload some before and after pics sometime then you can see what I'm talking about lol. Once I figure out how to do it xx

I nearly cried last time I saw Titanic, because it lasts about 7 and half hours. My missus threatened to beat me up if I didn't watch it, and I wasn't allowed to make any sarky comments, which is difficult when you're watching Leonardo Di Caprio.

Haha. I haven't seen it, won't watch it, nothing could make me sit through it. Like the song though!

My favourite thing about the film is the amazing re-creation of the sets. I wonder how accurate they are though? Very glamourous - love the costumes. One of my incentives to lose weight is to be able to wear gorgeous frocks! At the moment I'd need the bodice pulled very tight indeed to create a waist!!:p

No doubt there will be a big focus on Titanic now in 2012 - 100 years anniversary.

I nearly cried last time I saw Titanic, because it lasts about 7 and half hours. My missus threatened to beat me up if I didn't watch it, and I wasn't allowed to make any sarky comments, which is difficult when you're watching Leonardo Di Caprio.

Just 7 and a half hours? Wow, feels so much longer when you're sitting through it. :D

Emms - Fingers crossed that the non-soldier date goes well. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Hey,

Not sure if this makes sense but thought id attach a before and now picture then you can see how much ive changed in such a short space of time with Dukan. Im loving it really! Best decision I ever made!

Also thats soda water im drinking (cant drink coke at night) and im pulling a face because i haaaate soda water! yuck! lol x

Before Dukan
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i477/turkeyrat/before.jpg

NOW
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i477/turkeyrat/now.jpg

I'm saying now not after as I still have some way to go :)

My favourite thing about the film is the amazing re-creation of the sets. I wonder how accurate they are though? Very glamourous - love the costumes. One of my incentives to lose weight is to be able to wear gorgeous frocks! At the moment I'd need the bodice pulled very tight indeed to create a waist!!:p

No doubt there will be a big focus on Titanic now in 2012 - 100 years anniversary.

Yeah I love the fashion on it and the scenes! Im having a nautical themed birthday bash im thinking of doing someting off Titanic! x

Hey,

Not sure if this makes sense but thought id attach a before and now picture then you can see how much ive changed in such a short space of time with Dukan. Im loving it really! Best decision I ever made!

Also thats soda water im drinking (cant drink coke at night) and im pulling a face because i haaaate soda water! yuck! lol x

Before Dukan

NOW

Wow, big difference, Emms! Your waist is definitely much more defined, and you're trimmer all over.

You must be asolutely delighted! :D

Thanks. The main difference I notice is my boobs! They have shrunk loads! lol. The dress I wore in the first picture is too big for my now. I like wearing it though and seeing how baggy it feels. Thank you for your comments :) x

Just had a peek at your pics - wowser!
You are looking fantastic and healthy - and all in four months. You are going to have such a good Christmas;)

Tessa

Thanks Tessa, to be honest Im quite looking forward to christmas day and seeing the family I havent seen since Easter. They will notice a difference in me I hope so I am looking forward to the compliments. That makes me sound so shallow but I dont care lol. Its been a long time since I have been this slim. Thanks for your compliments :) x

Hey,

Before Dukan

NOW

You look AMAZING! You have a couple of things to keep you motivated with a birthday soon and then after that Christmas. It's such a boost when folks start noticing and complimenting you. Keep up the brilliant work - no wonder I'm reading about lots of dates in your diary! ;)

Thank you! I would defo recommend dukan to anyone it's been sooo easy I don't even feel like I'm on a diet. Just wish I wasn't pulling such a stupid face on my 'now' picture! But it's the only full length pic I had x

Trust me - it's the cinched in waist we're all admiring. In both pictures your wearing fab frocks - I loooove clothes much to my bank balance's despair! :D

Yeah I know what you mean. The first dress looks a lot better now than back then though. Makes me wonder what I'd be like now if I hadnt started dukan! X

Back