Emma's dukan diary

I'm so bad I have three different sections to my wardrobe - 8/10s, 12s and 14s. It's ridiculous - my poor hubby is left with just a teeny rail! This time as clothes get too big I'm giving them to a charity shop. Am so determined never to put on this weight again. Will probably hang on to one piece to remind myself just how far I let myself go and how miserable it makes me.

Am really positive about Dukan - am only two weeks in and I have found it has completely cut my cravings for sweet cakes, chocs etc. Was it like that for you and does it continue?

Looking good Emma! :happy096:

Cannot comment on your boobs, but your waist!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! You look amazing xxx
PS Good luck on your new (& hopefully improved!) date :)

Lausanne said:
I'm so bad I have three different sections to my wardrobe - 8/10s, 12s and 14s. It's ridiculous - my poor hubby is left with just a teeny rail! This time as clothes get too big I'm giving them to a charity shop. Am so determined never to put on this weight again. Will probably hang on to one piece to remind myself just how far I let myself go and how miserable it makes me.

Am really positive about Dukan - am only two weeks in and I have found it has completely cut my cravings for sweet cakes, chocs etc. Was it like that for you and does it continue?

Yeah I did apart from at that time of the month, I crave it. And I'm not gonna lie, I have cheated on dukan! Not that I would recommend it though as it makes things harder x

Wow you really have lost so much, it would be hard for your family to not notice! Had to go back and look at the boobs again, and yes you are right they have shrunk! Have you got less back ache from them?

Good luck with your date, hope it all goes well and you meet a nice young man who appreciates all of you :)

Yeah I did apart from at that time of the month, I crave it. And I'm not gonna lie, I have cheated on dukan! Not that I would recommend it though as it makes things harder x

Hmmn the end of the month may be a test for me so. I can imagine that it is harder after a 'stray'. Will have to come on here for people to talk sense into me if I feel I'm slipping! :D Sugar free fruity flavoured chewing gum is my new vice. Have you found any tricks to beat the cravings?

Wow Emma, re your pics, you can really tell the difference. It's great, shrinking, isn't it? And the results are so quick. People keep patting my (almost) flat stomach, because not long ago I looked as if I was about to give birth to twins.

If you're going to have a Titanic themed birthday party, just remember you'll need lots of ice...

Mark

Hmmn the end of the month may be a test for me so. I can imagine that it is harder after a 'stray'. Will have to come on here for people to talk sense into me if I feel I'm slipping! :D Sugar free fruity flavoured chewing gum is my new vice. Have you found any tricks to beat the cravings?

I remind myself, when its ladytime, that my body uses 30% extra energy anyway (I found this out online) and therefore by not eating extra calories or wrong food, im burning even more fat! I always have a big drop (weight wise) after my period. I used to gain the week before ladytime and not lose anything for a while, but now I just stay the same and then drop a few pounds after. Brilliant feeling.

Also I tend to get cravings at night as opposed to during the day so I just tell myself that if I eat something bad, its the evening so im not gonna burn it off it will just lie on my hips for ages/stomach wherever for aaaages.

Does that help in any way? lol x

Wow Emma, re your pics, you can really tell the difference. It's great, shrinking, isn't it? And the results are so quick. People keep patting my (almost) flat stomach, because not long ago I looked as if I was about to give birth to twins.

If you're going to have a Titanic themed birthday party, just remember you'll need lots of ice...

Mark

Haha at the ice comment. Yeah its great. Aw I miss the days of having food babies! You know when your stomach swells up after having an indian or something really carby lol. I used to call it a food baby to make me feel better about myself.

I see from your ticker that you have almost reached your target! How do you feel? You must be sooo happy x

Wow you really have lost so much, it would be hard for your family to not notice! Had to go back and look at the boobs again, and yes you are right they have shrunk! Have you got less back ache from them?

Good luck with your date, hope it all goes well and you meet a nice young man who appreciates all of you :)

Thank you Poppy! I shall let you know how it goes. Off to get my feet nibbled by fish at lunch time. How exciting!! Not in preparation for my date I have to say, it just fell on the same day haha.

I didnt really suffer back ache from my boobs, I dunno why. One thing I have noticed though is walking up the two flights of stairs on a morning doesnt make be breathless anymore even after a twenty minute walk to work (I should point out the walk used to take me thirty minutes) that is progress! x

Emma, are you okay? You've not posted in 2 weeks.
Did the fish eat more than your feet???? ;) :eek:

Aw Emms, you are not rubbish!
Still not convinced all is well with you but hope I'm wrong.
Take care xx

I'm honestly ok. I've just been really busy recently and not really on the internet. It was the anniversary of my grandmas birthday last week (she died on my birthday) so this time of year is mixed emotions for me. Also, we are all very worried about my sister which seems a bit of an exaggeration. She is just shout to buy a house with her boyfriend if four years but now she is questioning her whole relationship. She lives right down the bottom of the country away from us all and she works as a teacher down there, she is in a bit of a pickle. But that's about it on the negatives.

I've met a really nice guy and am off on holiday next week. Cant wait! Need some sunshine as this summer has been shocking. Oh and for my birthday I got a bread maker so I can make dukan bread :) best present I ever got lol xx

Hi guys,

Got back from my holiday to Ibiza last night im sooo ill. I have been bitten to shreds by god knows what insects, I was spiked the night before my last day/night so didnt enjoy the end of my holiday and now im full of cold/flu. Ah well. On the plus side ive managed to lose some more weight which is jolly good! Hope all is well with everyone else. I shall post again soon xxx

Hey Emma,

I am on day 1 and so far so good. Your posts are brilliant I have a simular amount of weight to lose as you so im going to use your results as moviation.

Great going hun
Carly
x

Thanks Carly!

How are you finding it so far? The first part (attack) is the hardest but it gets better. My friends have posted the holiday pics on Facebook from Ibiza and I can really see a difference. It's very good to see pics and the best part is trying on old clothes and feeling how big they are! Keep going it's gonna be worth it :) xxx

Back