Emma's journey so far... one month in!

Well done Emma on your loss, you should be chuffed. Can't wait to get down into the next stone bracket. Am hoping to acheive that in the next 2 weeks

Charlie xx

oooooooooooh i feel r8 bad now!! plzzzzzzzzzzz dont have a chinese lol

xxxx

Thanks Charlie! :) And don't worry Katie, I didn't give in and have a chinese - I'm a poor student so I can't afford takeaways! Haha x

hey emma how are you? are you feelin any better!! u not been around for a while!! Im just chexking up on you lol

love katiexxx

Katie is such a good mummy checking up on you Emma lol

How are you doing btw?

Charlie xx

lol i worry about people who go awol!! lol!!

hope u r good too fuaf!!

Hey all, I'm back! Lol. I've been really busy with work and stuff, and I just haven't had the time to get online. I really appreciate all of your concerns, but don't worry, I'm still around! Haha.

I've been a bit up and down for the past week or so. I had a KFC meal yesterday, which I really enjoyed, but I know I shouldn't have had it. My weekly weigh-in is on a Monday, so having bad food on a Sunday is a big mistake! I've gone up by half a pound, but I'm not too worried. I've had a burst of motivation today, so I'm feeling better about getting back on track. I've been good with food today, so hopefully, it'll be a good week and I'll have a good loss next week :) x

hey hun!! good to see you back!!!

xxx

I've got a few days off work now, so I'll be on here a lot from now on! Haha. It's taking me aaaages to catch up with everyone's posts though lol. I've just been reading over soon to be yummy mummy's diary, and I think it's a bloody good idea. I think I need to keep track of exactly how many calories and grams of fat I'm eating each day, as I've just been checking if the food is within the 5g per 100g rule, and then eating it lol. I have no idea exactly how many grams of fat or calories I'm eating each day, so I think it'll be benificial to keep track of it from now on.

How was your weigh-in on Friday, Katie? x

hey emma!!

Was a bit dissapointed as id be R8 good!! id lost half a pound!! but at least i didnt gain lol!!

I think calorie counting is ace!! it keeps me on track when im been a snack a jack!!!

speak soon luv katiexxx

Hey Katie, at least it's half a pound in the right direction!

I'm doing well so far today, I've had a bowl of cornflakes and a muller light yoghurt for breakfast. Breakfast was at noon though, because I slept really late haha. Starting to feel a bit peckish now, but I'll hang on a bit longer before I have some tea. I've had a bit of an upset tummy today, so I hope I'm not coming down with something, that's all I need! Lol x

ooooh never hope your not too ill!! Eat some oranges! low fat/cals and make u feel better lol!!!

Ive been doing really lousey since the weekend!! I mean it sooo hard to diet on a family day out to zoo!! Im gunna go swimming tomorra and ive planned my meals tho! And im working booooooo
speak soon luv katiexxx

hey hun!!

you feelin any better?

xxxx

Hey Katie, yeah I feel much better today. I guess I was just having a shitty day lol. I've been a bit off and on with the diet for the past few days, I seem to have lost a lot of motivation. It could be due to me being at work every day and not having time to catch up with everyone on here, lol. I'm always super motivated when I've been on here, so I think I need to find more time to make sure I read a few threads every day.

I gained half a pound this week, boooo! I was expecting it like, I haven't been on the Wii Fit for a good few days, so that's probably why. I'm really hoping I'll be much more active when I get back to uni though, because my best mate has promised to go to loads of exercise classes with me lol. I'm looking forward to it :)

Which zoo did you go to? I hate days out, I always end up eating bad food. I'm going shopping tomorrow because I've got to buy some pink accessories for a hen night on Saturday, so I know I'll more than likely end up eating some kind of fast food. I'll have to try and be strong and have something healthy, like a Subway lol.

Keep up with the swimming! It'll be doing wonders for you lol. Have you had a good week? Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow! Let me know what happens :) x

Back