Emma's journey to becoming a slim bride *09/08/13*

Ive decided to go running! I bought some trainers and downloaded week 1 of 'couch to 5k'.

I'm going to start tomorrow. Terrified doesn't cover it!

16 1 this morning. Very happy with that, it means im only 4lb away from where I was when I fell off the wagon (again).

Wedding wise, I've bought dresses for my older 2 girls. We've gone for monsoon estella in pink . I'm now looking for the cream version on eBay for our smallest daughter.

I went to my first wedding fayre yesterday. I didn't buy anything but I came away with loads of business cards for services that I probably can't afford lol I'm scared at how much saving we still need to do.

I went running this afternoon!! I was going to go last week but I was full of cold and felt miserable. I'm starting the C25K program so today being week 1 day 1, I was running 1 minute and then walking 90 seconds before running again. I found the last 3 or 4 runs really difficult but I tried to imagine myself in a gorgeous size 14 (or 12!) wedding dress. Pushed me on even though I was ready to fall into a heap lol

Weigh in today tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I lost my engagement ring on Friday and I've had a takeaway, alcohol and chocolate to make myself feel better. I managed to climb back on the wagon this morning though so hopefully I haven't done too much damage.

No, I didn't find it :( I lost it in work (a shop), ive looked everywhere i can think of and I've put a sign in the window but I'm starting to lose hope now. My other half has been great about it and said we'd buy another. I don't really want another one, I want that one but if it gone, it's gone :(

My weight sts this week but as its the time of the month, I'm ok with that.

I bought some size 18 skinny jeans 3 weeks ago (I know 18 isn't skinny but the jeans are fab and ive never bought any like them). I couldn't even pull them over the top of my thighs but today they fit! Hurrah! Very pleased with that, it means my 14 dress isnt a million miles away.

good luck i have 4st to lose like you and you are doing very good with yours so hopefully i can keep up the good work and you will get there

Thank you Shonaw, I wish you all the best with your weight loss journey too :)

-3lb today. Yippieee! Very happy with that, it means I'm only 1lb away from my lightest now :D

i lost 2lb this week so im 13st11lb now hopeing to lose a lot more next week good luck with yours

How did you do this week Shona? I lost 1lb. I'm abit about that because I've tried really hard but I'm going to keep at it and hope for a better week next week.

Set a date to meet a photographer! Woohoo! Very excited to tick that box. She seems like lovely lady and fairly reasonable with her prices too.

Diets been going ok this week- had a sneaky peek on the scales and I've lost 2lb. Whoop! Really hope I can push it to 3!

I've been so busy with work that I keep forgetting to come on here.

The photographer we met was lovely and we decided to book her straight away. That's another thing to tick off the list anyway.

Man alive I'm rubbish at this.

Started slimming world today and I'm 16st 6.5 :/ I hoping the weekly weigh in and group support helps keep on on track.

I also went to the gym today. 10 minutes tread mill, 5 stepper and 5 on the cross trainer. I actually thought I would throw when I finished :/

Good week. -4.5lb on the scales (16.2 now), lots of gym time (did 11 minutes on cross trainer yesterday, yippie) and managed 22 lengths swimming (25 is my next target).

I've lost 1st 0.5lb with slimming world now. Very happy.

Still dont have a wedding dress yet but going to try some on on Saturday in the hope of finding the one!

Got my first slimmer of the week award on Thursday. Really happy!

2lb until my 1 1/2 award AND I'll be in the 14s for the first time in years :D

Weigh in tomorrow. I'm really, really hoping to get my 1 1/2 stone award :)

I've finally bought a dress, i pick it up on good Friday and I'm so excited to try it on!

Back