Today hasnt been to bad a day..Extra Easy

breakfast melon and strawberrys

lunch beans on toast (heb) and a apple and yoghurt after

tea spaghetti and meatballs from EE cookbook

one slice of white choc cheesecake from SW mag 6 syns

spread on toast 2 syns

4 x choc cakes 4 syns

total 12 syns today

Here is a pic of cheesecake and the chocolate cakes which we didnt cook right loL!

Attachments

• DSC01697.jpg
    DSC01697.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC01699.jpg
    DSC01699.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 45
Hi hun, it was nice, very filling though! I was trying to imangine eating a newyork cheesecake lol, i think it would have been nice to have a bit of squirty cream on top but like i said v nice and would like to do it again! Thanks for the comments xxx

Right today i am going to have:

HEA milk for tea!

BFast melon and fresh pineapple and strawberrys with a muller light yog.

lunch: omellete with peppers, onion and side salad. apple and shape yog

tea: Chicken fillett with jacket pot, spead 2 syns, and a mixed salad.

HEB cant decide yet whether to have some toast or alpen light bars, i know if i have toast i will be using up syns on spread.

Going to have some mikados to maybe 6 at 4 syns?

Em x

ooh i had another piece of cheese cake this afternoon..its so nice!!! My omelette was delish to, will upload pic laters. So syns today..
cheesecake- 6
spread for jacket and toast (only had one slice that i shared with sophie) 4

10 syns today!

ooops yesterday was bad..Star week..FIL cooking..

HEA 250ml semi milk

BF 2 x toast HEB with spread 4syns fresh pineapple and melon

L peppers, mushrooms and onions fried in fry light with low fat supernoodles

T Well this was the downfall. my FIL roast dinner. Amazing lol. But its going to be very synful as its cooked in goose fat. We had roast chicken in garlic butter (no skin), 2 x roast pototoes, 1 x scoop of mash pot, 1 x scoop of stuffing, roasted carrots and onions (in goosefat), swede and peas and gravy! It was so nice and i was so full but it cant be very good for me.

Then when i got home i was determined not to have anything else but my partner was eating chocolate fingers and my sweet cravings were bad so i ate half a pack of mikados ;-(.

So Syns..who knows..alot!

Well im drawing a line under yesterday, it wont happen again.

Heres todays menu:

HEXA Milk

Bfast Fresh pineapple and muller light yog

Lunch Bacon, eggs, beans and mushrooms (using frylight) plus 2 x bread Heb With spread 4 syns

tea Im making the SW lasagna from EE cookbook, so having this with salad!

Im then going to have a options hot chocolate 2 syns. and snack on fruit if i get hungry!

So total 4 syns today to try and claw back from yesterday.

Does it look ok to everyone?

Emx

Looks ok to me Hun...just remember to have plenty of fruit and veg.

Thankyou, will try and eat more fruit for sure! Ive decided not to buy any snacks etc even the low fat ones. I just havent built up the willpower yet just to have one.. i end up eating them all and feel sick.

Anyways my lasagna was a complete success! Its massive, so both my partner and I can have another portion tomorrow..just wondering whether i can freeze it or not? Emx

Thankyou, will try and eat more fruit for sure! Ive decided not to buy any snacks etc even the low fat ones. I just havent built up the willpower yet just to have one.. i end up eating them all and feel sick.

Anyways my lasagna was a complete success! Its massive, so both my partner and I can have another portion tomorrow..just wondering whether i can freeze it or not? Emx

There's not alot I don't freeze lol so I'd say a big yes :)
x

hi all, not to bad a day..could have been worst to be honest. My day started at 5 so here goes.

HEA Milk

BFast Weetabix and milk followed by fresh pineapple

snack banana

lunch tuna, sweetcorn with pasta and sauce -2syns for spread

snack choc mouse 3.5 syns

tea SW lasagna with fresh salad 1.5 syns

choc mousse 3.5 syns

total 10.5 i should have eaten more fruit today but to be honest i felt so tired i just couldnt. Im going to do some housework then hopefully i wont snack anymore! First WI tomorrow night, i dont think ive lost any with it being star week but i feel i have made a good start anyway.
Em x

i have frozen that lasagne from the cook book before. and its tasted fine when reheated...

good luck with your weigh in today!!
:)

Hello Em

Love the food diaries and look yummy too. Just a thought, as saw your new diary, I have started a new thread for new SW members, and we have about 7 now, it would be good to have more new ppl, to motivate each other, help with food choices, recipes and share general stuff with really. If you fancy joining us, you are more then welcome.

Also, good luck with your WI this eve :) xx

Hello, i seemed to have missed yesterday oopsy!!

Well today has started good!

Hea Milk
HEb to be confirmed

Breakfast-Syn free pancake with banana and muller light yum yum! Plus some melon and a cuppa tea!

Lunch- i have no idea as its nct meet day at someones house, im saving heb incase its a sandwhich.

Tea- just something simple tonight, chicken breast grilled with herbs, jacket pot with flora (2 syns) and big side salad.

Afters fresh pineapple and melon..

Im sure there will be more syns to add on later. im putting a pic of breakfast on-not the nicest presentaiton but very yummy

Em

it was lovely, i posted a pic by accident on the diarys page lol! I think id have two next time lol! i forgot that im going to make some banana loaf later and thats 2syns a slice! x

so today didnt go according to plan, lets just say syns..who knows!! I havent had my HEB today either. I went to my nct meet and she put on pizza :-[, two pizzas cut into 8 slices each so i only had two and smalls one at that but i dont know the syn value. One was margarita and one was bbq chicken. Then i cant believe it but i had a stressful afternoon and what did i have but chocolate fingers! and i dont even know how many.im going to say i had 20 (eek) so thats 30 syns alone. And the pizza 11.5. So 41.5... then for tea i had chicken breast but cooked it in reggea reggea sauce 1syn and jacket pot with spread 4 syns and salad. So thats 46.5..

If i have 15 a day and 105 a week thats 58.5 left. Just under 9 a day but i didnt really want to have over 10 a day so might try and just have 5 a day. i need to pull it back people!

Emx

Back