Emma's 'New Me' Diary

Well done Emma on your fab losses and on resisting the urge to eat when you were away with the kids!!!

Aww how nice of your neighbour, it really does make ur day when people notice!!

Keep up the good work!!!
x

Thanks for all the lovely comments, its nice to think I can help to motivate others :)

Decided to try and make myself some money so had a look through my wardrobe yesterday and pulled out all the clothes that fingers crossed I won't be needing anymore. My wardrobe looks bare now. Spent all afternoon putting stuff on ebay.

I've also got my eye on a few things in a size 12 which I'm hoping i'll be able to get into in maybe two months.

I also found my gorgeous Brown suede knee high wedge boots and although they were very tight, I managed to zip them all the way to the top! What a good feeling that was. Last year I bought some boots in Evans as I couldn't find any that would go past my calfs - will have to put those on ebay too! lol

Hoping to start at the gym on Monday when the kids are all back at school. Only joining the local council one as its only £12pm compared to Total Fitness at £40!! Just hoping I have the energy!

Hi emma. I just read your whole diary and your such an inspiration!! You've done brilliantly. Cant wait to hear more. Xx

Welldone emma you have kept me going x x

Back to school! woopie :)

Joined the local council gym today and had an induction, its quite nice in there. Did a small workout and looking forward to getting the exercise back into my life again. I had half a shake before going, but still felt a little wobbly. Gonna take it easy and see how I get on.

Went into Next (my fav shop) and bought a pair of combats in size 14. They fit me, but are still a little tight. I'm sure it won't take long till they loosen up a bit. Bumped into a friend who I havn't seen for months and she said she had to do a double take to make sure it was me! ha ha :)

Picked up the children from school and had quite a few comments made about my weight loss and I loved every minute! lol They wanted to know how I lost it and said that I have good willpower. Its really made all the effort worthwhile now that its very obvious to people. I feel great!!

:D

well done Emma. your diary has really motivated me so much. keep up the good work!! xxx

Wow, just read your diary start to finish, what a story. Congratulations you are doing so well girl xxx
Delighted you got into your knee high boots.
size 12 on the way for you !!:D:D
if you don't mind i'll be keeping a close eye on you- just to see how well you are doing.

Went swimming with my bf this morning. Did 16 lengths which is good for me, could feel my arms aching too. Had to leave early as I had an appointment at the hairdressers. Will stay longer next time. Hair looks fab, had some auburn highlights put in :)
Found a few tops in a size 12 to put away, ooh i'm gonna have some lovely clothes to wear in December!!
Picked up children from school and recieved even more compliments - loving it!!

I can imagine the big grin on your face from here! X

Well done Emma, loving you diary.. can't wait to be 12 weeks down the line!

Back to the gym today, my legs are killing me! Took a good look at myself in gym stuff and I don't remember ever looking this good! Extremely pleased! Feel really good for going too. Knackered now though!
Looking forward to friday's weigh in, even though its totm, will have to see how it effects me this month.

3 1/2 stone off!!!!

Week 12 weigh in and I lost 2lb. My lowest week yet but it is totm. I'm still very pleased as i've reached 3 1/2st now. I have also lost 20% of my original body weight!

Feeling really good about how I look now and the compliments are coming fast and thick!!

Off to the gym with my bf later and kids are going to their dads so going to enjoy our time together.

Measurments so far:-
start - now - total loss
Bust 45" - 39.5" -2.5"
Waist 42.5" - 33" -5.5"
Hips 49" - 41.5" -6.5"
Thigh 29" - 24.5" -2.5"
Calf 18" - 16.5" -2"

well done :) ur doing brilliantly!

I have just read your whole diary.. You are truly an inspiration.

Not only have you lost loads of weight, and changed shape, but you seem to be very optimistic and cheerful too.

I have just started and finding it quite hard, but you seem to breeze through it..

Well done. and thank you for sharing your journey x

I have just read your whole diary.. You are truly an inspiration.

Not only have you lost loads of weight, and changed shape, but you seem to be very optimistic and cheerful too.

I have just started and finding it quite hard, but you seem to breeze through it..

Well done. and thank you for sharing your journey x

Thankyou for the lovely comments. It is hard at first but it does get better. I had a hard week last week, but all the lovely comments and seeing myself changing shape is keeping me going. Just set yourself some mini goals to aim for and you'll be fine.
Emma x

Emma how do you find your energy levels with going to the gym??

Emma how do you find your energy levels with going to the gym??

Hi Scarlett
I've only just started back at the gym, so still taking it easy. Really don't fancy fainting in the gym lol!!! Think its just a case of listening to your body and stopping if you feel faint or dizzy. I'm not doing anything too strenuous just yet.
Emma x

My new shape! :)

Just tried on this dress in a 14 that I saw a couple of weeks ago. Was a little big on me and I wasn't wearing the right underwear, but I think its something to look forward to buying nearer xmas!

Attachments

• Photo0632.jpg
    Photo0632.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
WOW!!! You look amazing, truly stunning x

WOW! you are looking fab in that pic!!!!!!!

I had a personal training session last night and it was quite hard. at one point i did have to stop as i felt a bit dizzy but i rested and was able to continue the session. i am going swimming later too. i dont know if its too soon on the diet to be doing exercise but i feel ok so why not?

Back