Emma's 'New Me' Diary

Emma, well done. What a success story. I think you are the biggest inspiration on here. delighted to see you've found a good man who keeps you happy :) ;)
I really like the mini goals you put up here too. Your weight loss in sugar post is brilliant. :D:D
best of luck with the rest of your diet, you are fab xxx

Had a naughty sneak peak at the scales this morning and i'm in the 11's!!! Can't believe it, really looking forward to my weigh in on friday.
I'm now wearing a smaller bra! Not sure how I feel about that though - lol They are rapidly disappearing :(
Aching a little today from the gym yesterday, so it must be working! Catching up with a friend later for coffee, its hard work being a lady of leisure ;)
Been reading lots on the forum today. For those of you who are just starting, keep at it! This diet is fantastic and if you do it correctly it will work for you. Take it a day at a time and set yourself mini goals along the way. You can do it - I AM!!!
Emma x

Hi.. can i steal ur mini goals lol they totally suit me :) ur doing fantastic!

Hi.. can i steal ur mini goals lol they totally suit me :) ur doing fantastic!

Thankyou! LOL Of course you can! I keep adding to mine too! I also have a poster on my wall which I mark off with a pen! Sad i know, but it keeps me going!
Emma x

yes the bra's get smaller, and always before your knickers :( I hate it...

yes the bra's get smaller, and always before your knickers :( I hate it...

Ha ha ha! Actually it was my knickers first! lol, but I guess if my boobs had remained the same size I might end up looking like Katie Price! lol:D
Emma x

Week 14

Lost 4lbs this week. So pleased because that makes me 4st lighter exactly in 3 1/2 months. Woopie!!!:wow:Can't wait to tell my friends.:talk017:
Just been swimming and did 36 lengths in the same time as 30 last week, so obviousely the exercise is helping and I'm getting fitter too!
I'm doing another 7 weeks and that's it on tfr for me! Got a night out planned the following week to look forward to. Planning on going GI after LT. Been reading up on it and found Anthnoy Worral Thompsons book in the local charity shop.
Compliments still coming which I have to admit I really love! ;)
Out with the girls on Sat night to Liverpool on the sparkling water! Not the same I know, but its definately worth it for the feeling that I get on a friday morning.
Just had to edit and add that i've hit three mini goals this week!!!
- Lose 4 stone
- Lose 25% of body weight
- Get into the 11's
Woo Hoo!!!!!

Last edited:
Well done Emma.. You have done a fantastic job ♥ ♥

You sound so enthusiastic and excited, and i am so pleased that all your hard work has paid off x x

Enjoy all the compliments you so richly deserve x x

Lost 4lbs this week. So pleased because that makes me 4st lighter exactly in 3 1/2 months. Woopie!!!:wow:Can't wait to tell my friends.:talk017:
Just been swimming and did 36 lengths in the same time as 30 last week, so obviousely the exercise is helping and I'm getting fitter too!
I'm doing another 7 weeks and that's it on tfr for me! Got a night out planned the following week to look forward to. Planning on going GI after LT. Been reading up on it and found Anthnoy Worral Thompsons book in the local charity shop.
Compliments still coming which I have to admit I really love! ;)
Out with the girls on Sat night to Liverpool on the sparkling water! Not the same I know, but its definately worth it for the feeling that I get on a friday morning.
Just had to edit and add that i've hit three mini goals this week!!!
- Lose 4 stone
- Lose 25% of body weight
- Get into the 11's
Woo Hoo!!!!!

Oh Emma that is so fantastic and you sooooo deserve it darling! I bet that you get chatted up all night tomorrow! I know that you've got a lovely boyfriend but it's still nice to get a bit of attention from the opposite sex!

And reaching all those targets! Doesn't get much better than that babe:D

It's so encouraging to read posts like this, I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure that others will agree, that the likes of you and Daisy and the girls on Maintenance are really an inspiration to the rest of us....keep up the good work and enjoy all the compliments that you so richly deserve :D:D:D:D

HUGE HUGE CONGRATS Emma on reaching 3 mini goals in one week. you are HUGE (skinny LOL) inspiration to me and i cant wait to get where you are. well done on your determination and perseverance xx

Size 12 Skinny Jeans!

Decided to try on the size 12 skinny jeans that I bought on ebay as my goal jeans and to my surprise I could fasten them!!! I was wearing magic knickers underneath, but they look great. To top it off I can even get my brown suede boots zipped up over the jeans!
Went out to Liverpool last night with my friend and have to say I felt sexy and confident about the way I looked. I've never been slimmer than my best friend, but know I am, feels very strange.
Had a good night even though I did miss my southern comfort, stayed on the water all night, but this didn't stop me having a boogie and a laugh.
Guess i'll have to get myself another goal piece of clothing! ;)

Wow, that's brilliant Emma, and did you get chatted up? ;)

Wow, that's brilliant Emma, and did you get chatted up? ;)

Thanks Sandra, nah didn't get chatted up, much to my single bessy mates displeasure! I did notice a few people looking at me though!;) Felt good as usually nobody would look twice at me! In a way i'm glad nobody chatted me up, think I would have felt a little guilty as I'm really loving my guy, missed him last night.:sigh: lol
Looking forward to going out in December and getting tiddled on one drink! ha

Thanks Sandra, nah didn't get chatted up, much to my single bessy mates displeasure! I did notice a few people looking at me though!;) Felt good as usually nobody would look twice at me! In a way i'm glad nobody chatted me up, think I would have felt a little guilty as I'm really loving my guy, missed him last night.:sigh: lol
Looking forward to going out in December and getting tiddled on one drink! ha

Yeah.....we'll be cheap dates.......

Well done, ur doing brill

Yesterday when picking up my children from their dads, my neighbour said you are looking so good recently. I told him i'd lost 4 st and he said he didn't want to ask, but I look great and that if he was 25 years younger I might have a chance with him!! lol
This morning at school I bumped into the mum who told me about LT. She still looks fantastic and was thrilled with how well i'm doing and said I don't look like I need to lose any more!
These kind of comments are keeping me going - love it! :D
Went to the gym this morning. Did 35mins cardio and a few weights. I feel so good after the gym. Thinking about getting some new gym clothes and trainers, my gym pants were falling down today! :eek: lol

You've been doing great and your diary is such an inspiration, really keeping me going.

Yesterday when picking up my children from their dads, my neighbour said you are looking so good recently. I told him i'd lost 4 st and he said he didn't want to ask, but I look great and that if he was 25 years younger I might have a chance with him!! lol
This morning at school I bumped into the mum who told me about LT. She still looks fantastic and was thrilled with how well i'm doing and said I don't look like I need to lose any more!
These kind of comments are keeping me going - love it!
:D

Went to the gym this morning. Did 35mins cardio and a few weights. I feel so good after the gym. Thinking about getting some new gym
clothes and trainers, my gym pants were falling down today! :eek: lol

See, you ARE getting chatted up! Love it, love it, love it:D

Back