Emma's 'New Me' Diary

What an inspiration! Have just read your first and last page and look forward to reading all the rest of it. So much motivation here for me, on ninth day of LT. Another 100 days could change my life too. Here's hoping I have as much determination as you. Thank you so much for sharing.

Wow Charley, your stats are amazing and inspirational! How are you finding the healthy eating? Have you lost your 'old' appetite for naughtiness?

Hello Sandra Thanks for your support i am finding healthy eating great right now i had pizza last weekend and took me two days of working out to get weight back to were it was before the pizza trip, however i think i get it now :) i can have food with friends but i must not carry on the bad foods day after day and also keep exercising and drinking loads of water its working even though im down to the last stone i know it will be the hardest stone but im in a good place now...Thanks CJ x x

Sounds sensible to me Charley! Good luck for the future, you look very sexy if I might say so!.......not that I'm that way inclined...but if I was!:D

week 16

Wow Charlie you look fab!

Week 16 OMG! Had another good loss of 4lbs today which makes me 4 1/2st lighter! Can't believe i'm getting close to my goal. Told the chemist today that I am going to continue for another 5 weeks as I'm planning a night out and want to drink. She said that if I want to refeed for that week then go back on TFR till I get to my target I can. I'm going to see how I feel when I get there. Looking forward to eating again tbh. I thought that the weight losses would start to get less, but it just seems to keep falling off! :)
Bought myself some new workout gear yesterday and looking forward to wearing it next week. Been swimming this morning and managed 40 lengths so I must be getting fitter.
Compliments are still rolling in and people who I havn't spoken to in a while are commenting too! It feels so good.
Think I need to get myself a smart pair of trousers as I'm off to court to deal with my divorce next week urrggghh Not looking forward to it, but the sooner it gets resolved the better. My bf said he would come with me for moral support.
Anyway onwards and upwards roll on next friday - don't you just love weigh day!!! :)

OMG Emma that is amazing......quick go and make those bunnies dance before Daisy gets back from work!

On a more serious note, I hope that your court case isn't too stressful and at least you now have a lovely bf to help you get through it and over it x

OMG Emma that is amazing......quick go and make those bunnies dance before Daisy gets back from work!

On a more serious note, I hope that your court case isn't too stressful and at least you now have a lovely bf to help you get through it and over it x

Thanks Sandra. Bunnies are dancing! lol

I'm hoping that some kind of an agreement can be made next week. If so apparently I can be divorced 14 days later!!! Sounds too good to be true, will just have to wait and see what happens.

Fingers crossed! I've never been married but had to have a settlement with my former business partners this year and that was horribly stressful cos they accused me of all kinds of sh*t and, of course, there was (loads) of money involved. It settled on 1st April and that same day I stopped taking the anti-depressants! Has your ex-husband seen you since you look so amazingly gorgeous?....though I'm sure that you were before too!

Emma, I have just read through your entire diary and I love it. You are so positive and so determined! I'm so happy for you that you have done so well....going home tonight to sort my 'not fitting' clothes into sizes so that I can have goals to reach..thanks for sharing x

Fingers crossed! I've never been married but had to have a settlement with my former business partners this year and that was horribly stressful cos they accused me of all kinds of sh*t and, of course, there was (loads) of money involved. It settled on 1st April and that same day I stopped taking the anti-depressants! Has your ex-husband seen you since you look so amazingly gorgeous?....though I'm sure that you were before too!

Thanks Sandra. I'm sure a lot of the stresses in life don't help with the pills and once your settlement took place you felt much better anyway.
Its hard to pin point exactly what it is that causes the depression! I'm sure i'll feel much better once this is all out of the way.
Yeh my husband has seen me, but of course he hasn't mentioned anything about my weight! I hope he's gutted that I'm getting on with my life without him and doing so well! I got him back actually as he made me go and pick up kids stuff the other day and cleverly planned it so I would bump into his girlfriend! Last week I went round with my boyfriend in the passenger seat and was wearing my tight fitting gym stuff! I could see him staring at him and I was just hoping that when I turned to leave he caught sight of my waist and bum!! LOL Felt great :D Wanted bf to get out of the car and flex his muscles a bit! ha He's sooooo much better looking than my ex and he's gorgeous on the inside too! Ha!

That's fab - love it!

Had a lovely day today, went to my step brothers baby's christening. Kids loved it, so nice to watch them having fun. Still on the water whlist everybody else getting sloshed and stuffing themselves on the buffet! Snuck out to the car to have my LT shake, but it doesn't bother me.
Been invited to a Halloween Party and I just love dressing up! I am almost decided upon coming off TFR and doing a 4 day refeed so I can have a drink. I don't get invited to many parties and am really looking forward to it. I know I still have a bit more weight to lose but I am confident that I will get straight back on TFR the day after as I really am starting to feel good about how i'm looking. The last time I got dressed up was in March for my birthday. I was Princess Fiona as it was one of the only costumes that I could fit into and look half decent. (I really wanted to be the disney Princess Belle, but there was just no way I would fit into the dress.) Looking back at the pictures now I look dreadful - love handles ew!!!
Seen some fab costumes already and I think i'll be looking much better this time around!
After looking through Summergirls Diary I have decided as of monday that i'm going to start running. I've already started interval training, but noticed the 'couch to 5K Training'. I have uploaded the podcast which tells you when to run and walk. I'm planning on doing a 5K Santa Dash in Liverpool in Dec. This will give me something to aim for. Excited! Think it will be fab to be able to run and not have to stop to catch my breath.

I agree with Daisy, I've got no doubt that you'll get to goal.

Get a fabulous costume and knock 'em dead babes x

Hiya,
just read all ur diary its just amazing to read!!! ur journey has been amazing!!! Since ur name is tinkerbell why dont ya dress up as her!!! i loved the pics too, well done!!!

Thanks Daisy, Sandra and Lou! Got a fab Corpse Bride costume from Tesco yesterday and a corpse groom for my bf! Just hoping he doesn't take it as a hint! lol Spent a fortune as my three children got costumes too! Looking forward to it, need a drink after the week i'm having. Put my new ipod in the washing machine yesterday and i'm feeling stressed out about court on thursday and getting the usual crap off my ex about money and being a lousy mother! Can't wait to get it all over and done with, its been dragging on far too long now.
Still, I did my run yesterday with my bf. Started on week 2 of the podcast. We went to the park, it was really nice and the sun was shining. Got really out of breath towards the end and just wondering if i've got it in me to do 5K and my bf hardly broke into a sweat. I'm just hoping that with the practise it'll get a little easier, but I do feel good to be doing it though.

Hi Emma :)

Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful time at the party, all dressed up in your costumes :) Ha to the ex. Bet he's gutted you're all slim and sexy and got a buff new bf :) Hope all goes well on Thursday.

Good luck with the running too. I did Race for Life a few years back and it is fabulous to be able to run/jog so far. I can't wait to be able to do it again! Don't be disheartened with these early efforts. It is something you will build on and get better at. Stick to the training plan and it will click into place ;)

xx

Hi Emma, you will definitely find the jogging gets easier, just give it time and take it slow. I started jogging 3 years ago and when I started I could only do a couple of hundred metres, after a few months I was doing 13miles! It can be done, increase your pace and distance slowly. When you get strong and confident at jogging the feeling of euphoria that comes with completing a run is unbelievable..good luck with it and enjoy xxx

Thanks Daisy, Sandra and Lou! Got a fab Corpse Bride costume from Tesco yesterday and a corpse groom for my bf! Just hoping he doesn't take it as a hint! lol Spent a fortune as my three children got costumes too! Looking forward to it, need a drink after the week i'm having. Put my new ipod in the washing machine yesterday and i'm feeling stressed out about court on thursday and getting the usual crap off my ex about money and being a lousy mother! Can't wait to get it all over and done with, its been dragging on far too long now.
Still, I did my run yesterday with my bf. Started on week 2 of the podcast. We went to the park, it was really nice and the sun was shining. Got really out of breath towards the end and just wondering if i've got it in me to do 5K and my bf hardly broke into a sweat. I'm
just hoping that with the practise it'll get a little easier, but I do feel good to be doing it though.

The costumes sound brilliant.

Can you claim on your household insurance for your iPod? Blame the kids if necessary and say your mobile phone was in the pocket too! Worth a try......

I can't advise on the divorce thing having never been married....but chin up and sod the ba8tard....

Can advise on the running though, back in the '80's I started some fun run thing and couldn't run for 2 minutes, six months later I could run for 2 1/2 hours and did a couple of half-marathons.....it's seriously addictive and I'm so sad that I can never run again....it's like this diet, get over the beginning and you'll be great. How brill that the bf is running too! X

Back