Emma's shrink....a bit of everything to get the weight off...

morning all,

well ive just been on the exante website to order my products and got the shock of my life....................£21.60 shipping costs to northern ireland...... i nearly passed out..!! absolutely disgraceful. so i decided to try slim and save. just ordered 1 weeks supply to see what they like, oh and £2.99 delivery charge.!! much better. so aweeks supply was £38. still cheaper than going to cdc and plus i save on fuel as cdc is a good 15 miles away from me.
the shakes are probably mingin but hey. anyway, another 100% day for me yest. was touch and go at times. at one stage, i had myself talked into buying and demolishing a loaf of bread lol..!! but i wised myself up and came home from work and had some chicken and 2 boiled eggs. didnt manage my 3 litres but i know it was def more than 2.

anyway, heres to another 100% day today, tooooot tooooot xxxx
Madness that is I didn't realise it was a different amount Em... Have u scale hopped this morning ? What they say ? Lol I'm kinda miss mine lol

hey there ladies. thats crazy money to send to NI. i live in middle east now and have no CDC in this country so i have to fly to dubai every month for my WI and to get supplies. Its gonna prove to be quite expensive. what is the exante diet???

*Shanny* said:
Madness that is I didn't realise it was a different amount Em... Have u scale hopped this morning ? What they say ? Lol I'm kinda miss mine lol

Lol shanny yeah I did hop on this morning and it was still 12st 13lbs. But I know I didn't drink enough water yesterday so I'm blaming that lol. How u getting on with all the nutty year 6's.?? Xx

sunshineeyes said:
hey there ladies. thats crazy money to send to NI. i live in middle east now and have no CDC in this country so i have to fly to dubai every month for my WI and to get supplies. Its gonna prove to be quite expensive. what is the exante diet???

Hey sunshine eyes. Exante is similar to cd but u can get it online and it works out cheaper (not if u live in Ireland though lol.!!) the shakes are slightly higher in kcals at 200 each but they are much the same. That's mad having to fly to Dubai every month just to get ur packs. Xx

yup, its only an hours flight and tbf my dh works for an airline so i do get concessions but its annoying that i dont have a cdc to keeep me on the str8 and narrow which is why iv been living on this site for the last week. my hubby is telling me im having affairs with lap top, i pad, i phone.im also from ireland so i guess it doesnt matter wether im here or home it would still work out expensive.must look into it! thanks for the info.x

Hi Emz!

Sunshine you should become a CDC once you reach goal. Find out from your rep in Dubai how you would go about that.

Mel

Hey sunshine eyes. Exante is similar to cd but u can get it online and it works out cheaper (not if u live in Ireland though lol.!!) the shakes are slightly higher in kcals at 200 each but they are much the same. That's mad having to fly to Dubai every month just to get ur packs. Xx
Em what's up y u not posting?? year 6 trip was enjoyable lolx

Hey all well I've had the shittiest weekend ever. Me and OH are going through bit of a rough patch and it's left me so down. Went off plan at weekend but haven't actually eaten much as have that horrible nervy feeling in my tummy. U know the one u get when ur worried or anxious about something.? It seems to supress my appetite. Got my slim and save shakes in the post on sat and tried one yesterday....BOKE..!!!!!! And I'm not impressed with the fact that their is no nutritional values on the packs or website, no instructions came with the delivery, and no instructions on how to mix the meal packs. :-( so that the end of that, I'm 35 quid outta pocket with no shakes or meal replacements. So no vlcd for me for the next while. Might possibly do slim fast in the meantime till funds are up again. I do want to start exercising again anyway. But my heads all over the place at the min so I can't really think straight....

Hope u are all okay. Will keep u all posted with whatever I end up doing. Xx

just updating my stats. i weighed myself this morning and despite all the crap thats going on with me ive managed to lose 6lbs. weighing in at 12st 11lbs so im happy with that. :)

i went to superdrug this morning and ive stocked up on some slimfast. so im gonna start that in the morning and try to just stick to fruit as snacks and healthy dinners as much as i can. but at least i can get stuck into exercise now. want to restart couch25k and shred. and if i throw myself into my exercise this week hopefully it will de-stress me and keep my mind off all the **** going on at the minute. have also ordered linda spangle's 100 days of weight loss book so hopefully that will keep me occupied. xxx

Hi Emz,

Can't you send the remaining product back? I would and demand a refund (send it recorded delivery or whatever).

I am glad that you came up with an alternative plan and did not give up full stop. BIG CREDIT for that.

You do not have enough posts to have your diary moved to Gold (yet), but if you want to dicuss your situation more privately feel free to PM or email me.

BIG HUGS to you. :grouphugg: And, I think the exercise will help... it is something positive that you can control. It'll be good for you both mentally and physically.

Mel

Hello!! I'm sorry about the other meal replacement thing, sounds really crap that they didn't give you much info! I'm glad you have a plan to stick to though :) keep posting on here I really want to know how you get on :D x

Thanks for the replies girls. Did the first day of shred and c25k yesterday. Was wrecked afterwards lol.!!! But felt good to be exercising again. Finding slim fast good so far. Been counting my kcals on 'my fitness pal' to keep me right. Gonna keep posting here in my diary to keep u all updated. On the love life front...everything's still up in the air. Hopefully we'll get talking at the weekend to sort things out.

Hope ur all good. Xxxx

Morning EMZ --

BIG CREDIT for doing the C25K. You have done well to stick with this after the replacement food let down.

Mel

Thank u mel. Yeah I seem to be sticking to this pretty well. And I rang the company (slim and save) and they said I can send them back and get a refund. So that's better news. At lest I'll get my money back.
As regards to the love life.. Everything's still up in the air. I just feel numb at the min and just going through the motions of work etc with a big fake smile on my face :-( xx

Thank u mel. Yeah I seem to be sticking to this pretty well. And I rang the company (slim and save) and they said I can send them back and get a refund. So that's better news. At lest I'll get my money back.

That is good news.

As regards to the love life.. Everything's still up in the air. I just feel numb at the min and just going through the motions of work etc with a big fake smile on my face :-( xx

If you fake it long enough, it might become real. All you can do is carry on and hope that things work out for the best -- however they work out. Big Hugs!

Almost the weekend... Mel

Back