Emma's Slim Fast Diary!

Hi Emma How did your Weigh in go this week?
I stayed the same...opps

Your skating sounds bonkers and im glad your having so much fun with it. Fun=motivation, so well done for finding your motivation!!
xxx

Hi everyone, sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I was so sore from the skating on Sunday, I ended up staying in bed most of the day! :( I STS when I weighed myself, so I was a little bit disappointed, but I have to stick with it and keep going. I've got as much time as I need, I'm in no hurry to reach my target, so I'm just going to take it one day at a time. I'm going to stick with the Slim Fast and exercise, and hopefully next week will be better :)

Ah hi Emma x bless ur soreness x ah STS never mind better than a gain sweet n like u say there's plenty of time keep yr chin up lovey xx

Snap Emma, i sTs too...whoop whoop for the sTs gals..lol no seriously its no biggy, theres always next week...just remember to focus on the positives. If you hadn't been on sf you probably wouldn't be out there getting lots of exercise in and having fun. So nothing to be disappointed about, your doing great!

Also when you start exercising your likely to see much better results after the first few weeks, so the pounds will start flying off eventually, lots to look forward to.

Have a great week

x

Nothing wrong with STS! :)
Keep going! You can do it!:D

Yep, usually I'd just give up and go back to eating the junk I used to eat, but not this time! I'm sticking with it no matter what :) At least I got to tick off the 'exercise 4 times a week for 2 weeks' mini-goal! And hopefully I'll get to tick off the 'lose half a stone' mini-goal next week :)

Hi Emma!
Just had a read through your diary, firstly, wow! Well done on all that skating!

Reading about your essays reminds me of how I was during my MA, ahahah!

Don't worry too much about a sts -
Don't let it put you off, have a good week this week and a fab weigh in.

Good Luck, hub x

I've been a little bit naughty, I guess the STS put me off a little bit :( I haven't logged my food diary for the past 2 days, but I'm back on track today. I can't just give up again, cos I'll just be back in a few weeks/months with my tail between my legs. I've lost 5lbs so far, might as well keep going! :)

All my assignments are done now, and my lectures are all finished, I'm just revising for the exams at home now. First one is next Friday, I've got 4 altogether. I'm not too stressed just yet, but no doubt I will be this time next week!

I'm going to do a workout on the Wii in between revision sessions. Haven't done any exercise since Sunday because I was so sore from the skating! But I'm feeling better today, so I'll get back on it :)

Thanks to you both, if it wasn't for the support on here, I would have given up by now! I know I can do this though, just got to keep plodding on :)

I honestly think I'm going to struggle with my weight my whole life. I'm only 22, but I've been fat since I was about 10 years old, and I think even if I do reach my target weight, I'm going to have to work hard for the rest of my life to make sure I maintain my weight. I know I shouldn't be worrying about it yet though, have to reach my target first! It's going to be a slow journey, but as long as I'm getting closer each week, I'm happy :) Feeling much more positive today, than I have done the past few days :)

Wooooo hooooo goo Emma u jus made me more positiv to :)

There's no point in giving up, cos I know for a fact I'll be back in a few weeks/months time. I just have to keep going! :)

Your doing really well. I know what it's like with exams looming. I have one at the end of next week :( I have to remember not to stress eat!

I was naughty and just had an eclair, but according to MFP i'm allowed it because of my exercise today :)

xx

Yep, the stress of exams is definitely making it harder for me! But even if I just lost 1lb a week, I'd be happy. Anything is better than a gain! :)

Week 4, Day 4.
Can't really believe I'm still sticking to this. I may have had a couple of slip-ups, and have been a little disheartened this week, but I'm feeling good today. I haven't managed to exercise so far this week, so I'll have to try and make up for it over the weekend. I hopped on the scales this morning though, and it said I've lost 1lb, so hopefully I can increase it to 2lb by Monday to reach half a stone :)

I'm going out tonight though. Pizza buffet for the Psychology Society (I'm the President, so I can't get out of it!), then bowling, and then hitting a few pubs and clubs afterwards. I haven't drank alcohol since my birthday 2 months ago, but I quite fancy getting a little bit tipsy tonight. I know I'll have to avoid the alcopops, so it'll be a spirit and diet coke instead. At least I'll burn a few calories dancing the night away though! :)

I'm a little bit worried about the pizza, because I've had a sneaky pasty for lunch, but we're walking into town (30 mins walk) and we'll be walking back, as well as all the dancing, so hopefully it'll be fine. I'll be working out tomorrow if I'm not too hungover. Just have to make sure I do enough to lose the 2lbs this week! :)

Have a fab night out, I think you deserve a treat so enjoy it :)

Enjoy yourself lovey. N try not to think about stuff too much n have enuf of a treat to notice!
Enjoy tipsiness omg no drink for 2 yrs! I wouldn't b able to survive lolz z

Back