Emma's Weightloss journey

Hi thank you. I doing really well at the moment thank you. The weekend went well - we went out for a meal, but i stayed well within my points as had saved quite a lot. Ive been a bit hungry the last couple of days though, so am trying to eat all my point instead of saving them. I am feeling a tad bit guilty though eating all my points, i don't know if thats normal or not? I feel as though if i eat them all i will put weight on - stupid i know as i know that amount of points you are meant to eat are set for a reason etc. So i suppose it just a matter of getting that into my head. Other than that i am doing ok and been trying different weight watchers and healthly living products which i have never thought of trying before.
My next small target is to loose 3lbs in get me in the next stone bracket. I will be so happy when i get there.
I also went and played badminton on Fri and loved it. Although i was really aching on Sat and Sunday, i could hardly walk!! hehe. I cant wait to go again though as really enjoyed it.

Good luck with your wi Emma,im not sure which day it is!!

Hey emma :) .... Ive played badmington before but i dont get the rules! i just hit it over the net! lol .... Id start again but i dont know anyone else who would play with me! lol ..

have a great week hun :)

Hi Pixiepiratess, I love badmintom, but like you not sure on the rules, so its just a case of hitting it over the net!! Aww if i lived near you i would play you at badminton!! x

Well i feeling a bit angry with myself this morning as we went to my brother in laws birthday buffet last night and i had a bit to eat - not a lot and still within my points for the day, but on the scales this morning it showed a gain of a few lbs!! Im gutted, but its not my offical weigh in till fri so am going to have to be really good for the next 2 days and also try and keep off those scales - think they are doing me more harm than good really.
Anyway heres to a new day! x

Well i feeling a bit angry with myself this morning as we went to my brother in laws birthday buffet last night and i had a bit to eat - not a lot and still within my points for the day, but on the scales this morning it showed a gain of a few lbs!! Im gutted, but its not my offical weigh in till fri so am going to have to be really good for the next 2 days and also try and keep off those scales - think they are doing me more harm than good really.
Anyway heres to a new day! x

Definately stay off them for the next two days hun. Your weight fluctuates all the time. Good luck on Friday and good luck for the next couple of days chick. Oh and i resisted the donuts at the beach on Friday - thank god! I think if i would have had one i woulda eaten em all!! x

ok im gonna do a sandy ~STAY OFF THE SCALES~ hehehe .... its awful isnt it when they are around you just have to have a quick peek! i do it everyday! lol ...
Just aim for your proper w.i keep doing what your doing hun xx

I would say stay off the scales but im a scale a holic, good luck for friday though and eat well and eat your points! I know you will have a great loss this week as youve been good!

I won't add anything else to what the others have said about eating your points and staying off the scales ;) but good luck for Friday x

Thank you everyone. Well i stayed off the scales this morning. Yesterday was a bad day so going to draw a line under it and start today afresh. I have decided that im not going to weigh in tomorrow, instead im going to have a scale free week and have my weigh in next Friday. x

Hi everyone. Well after a couple of weeks off (been on holiday and ill) and NOT going on the scales!! i am back to start on the core plan. I wont be obsessive counting points or worrying what ive got left etc. I have planned this weeks meals using menus on this forum, so i am really looking forward to next mondays weigh in. Hope every is doing ok. x

Hi Emma

Hope Core goes well for you. I'm enjoying not pointing everything up apart from treats and hoping to have a good loss on Core myself this week.

Good luck on it x

Back