Emma's Weightloss journey

Hi everyone. Well after a couple of weeks off (been on holiday and ill) and NOT going on the scales!! i am back to start on the core plan. I wont be obsessive counting points or worrying what ive got left etc. I have planned this weeks meals using menus on this forum, so i am really looking forward to next mondays weigh in. Hope every is doing ok. x

Your gonna do great hun, i just know it :Dx

Well core is going well so far i think!! Eating my 3 meals and not feeling hungry at all. So far have used up 4.5pts of my weekly points allowance. I have been trying some new recipies. Today i am trying summer veg bake and adding some chicken with i got out of one of the latest ww mags. I have changed my weigh in to a mon so hoping for a loss of at least 2lbs this week!! i am going to start going on my exercise bike as well for 30 mins a day to start with, so hopfully that will help xx

Morning Emma,
How are you feeling now hun,i hope your feeling better and had a nice break x

Hi Gemma, im ok thank you although full of cold and have a chesty cough and feel exhausted!! Had a nice week off with my son Charlie and partner Leigh, had some nice days out. Not impressed about being back at work i start at 6am and on the phone so not at my best haha!! How are you? xx

Im not bad thanks Emma,i no what you mean all the early morning its so hard work,i am the same 7 days a week no break!

Sorry to hear your not feeling up to par - but you sound like your plan is going well
Take care

Morning. Well i had my weigh in this morning and i stayed the same, which i am happy with as its totm and im very bloated. I have found core ok although my portion sizes have been on the large size so not sure what i am doing this week, i think i may try core again this week as i did enjoy not having to weigh food or count points. Although the downside for me was the portion sizes and not having control over how much i eat. I still have a cold and chesty cough which is getting me down at the mo as feeling really crap. I have been thinking about joining my local gym with my partner as i really enjoyed it before we moved areas - so that is something to look into this week. x

STS is good if you have totm I know I'll often gain then so well done. I like not weighing or measuring on core as well but, you're right, you do need to think about portion control.

One thing years of dieting has done to me is made it hard for me to tell if I'm really hungry or not and so I tend to eat till I'm over-full. I think I'm finally getting my head round it but it's taken years.

Morning Emma,
How was your bank holiday weekend hun? Did you do much? Well done on a sts when its your totm,i feel like that at the min,but i am back with it ll now :)

Hope you feel better soon.
Joining a gym with your partner sounds ideal - what a great way to support each other

Bump hehe

How you feeling now? x

Back