Emotional eater

I'm back

Hi everyone,

I am finally back :D

It's been a long couple of weeks and very emotional :(

I have found somewhere to live in a beautiful house in Cardiff sharing with 3 other girls.

I've been a bit off plan, my emotions got the better of me and I have been very lazy and unorganised and with the stress of moving and packing, I've been eating convenient foods including a few take away's :(

Any way, I moved yesterday, it was horribly emotional and heartbreaking but it's for the best and I'm trying to look forward.

I am back on track, and was just given the opportunity of an indian take away which I turned down.....yay me! ;)

I gained 2.5lbs last week and STS the week before so from today, back on track, I don't have anyone to answer to now and am in charge of my own destiny, I will shop daily to avoid waste and I don't know the area so can't be tempted by take away's.

My meeting is now on a Thursday lunch time at an express meeting not far from the office which is really handy.

Hope everyone has a good week x

:heartpump:

Well Done You

It sounds like you have been through a tough time but haven't lost your determination. Everyone has set backs - its what makes us human. Trick is to learn from mistakes, ignore all the negative people (their mostly jealous and insecure anyway) and think positive.

I am having a bit of and up down with my weight loss at the moment and I need to be more focused. Coming on here always helps. We are all in the same boat.

Keep smiling and have a fabulous week :D

I've been doing well with what I'm eating but not been having all my points, I'm eating all nice healthy food but not been having much but hopefully it will give me a kick start to try and get the 2.5lb gain off from last week.

Hope everyones doing ok x

Thanks star x

Yippee! Not only did I shift the 2.5lb I gained last week but I lost a further 4lbs!!!!! Thats a 6.5lbs in one week :D bringing my total to 10lbs :D

Woohoo! :party0049:

I understand how you're feeling, I can't wait to finally lose my weight too so i can be confident in myself and properly enjoy life, good luck to you, you can do it!

Well here's to my first valentines without a valentine :( I know I shouldn't moan as I did the leaving but if I was still there I would have only had to have nagged for something to be arranged but anyway on the brighter side, I'm living with 3 lovely girls, one of which ophelie is from France and is cooking us a lovely beef bourbignon (clearly I have no idea how u spell it!) so it's nice to have someone to spend my evening with :D

woohoo

:party0049:

Another week (and an unexpected * week no doubt) and I have lost again! I lost 1.5lbs :D

I am shocked coz I usually get bored by now and start gaining again, I'm surprised at the new me and how determined I actually can be!

I've lost a total 12.5lbs, only 1.5lbs and I'll have lost my first stone :D

So happy :D:D:D

:party0049: I've done it....got my first stone off :D:D:D:D

I can't believe it, never thought I'd get here but here I am :D:D

Still a long way to go but moving in the right direction :D

It's very quiet in these parts at the moment so I hope every one is well and happy and loosing xxx

Don't know what happened!

I can't believe I had another 1.5lb loss this week!

No idea how that happened, think the scales must be broken lol coz I haven't counted for 2 weeks and I have been munching all week! Only on stuff I had to hand, which is stuff I bought for when I'm good but I ate a lot of it lol

Any way here's to a properly good week :)

Happy Birthday to me!

What a day, woke up and my throat was all swollen up so because I'm in Manchester spending the week with my gran, I had to go to A&E to get antibiotics :(

Spent most of the day asleep after that, totally exhausted!

My gran made me a lovely lamb roast dinner and we had tesco birthday cake after which was lush :)

Night all xx

Woohoo :) another good weight loss this week...1.5lbs off bringing my total to 20lbs :):):) I couldn't be happier right now :)

Haven't been on here in a while as it seems very quiet lately and I've been very busy enjoying myself :D

I hope everyone is well and that you are all on track for the summer xxxx

Forgot to post lat WI result...amazingly I lost another 1pm bringing my total to 21lbs!!!! :):):) I am extremely pleased with myself...got my third silver 7 AND I got my 10%!!! woohoo yay me!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day and good luck for next WI xxxx

Back