Emotional eater

RhiBro said:
Hey miss!!

Just thought I'd pop by and say hi!!

I'm with you on the emotional eating!! Although I'm sure I'm a fraud, as I have very little to be flipping emotional about!! Perhaps it's more boredom eating...or both!!

I'm starting afresh again, trying propoints, and hoping the change and kick up the bum is what I need!!

Well done on your first loss, hope I can do similar!!

:eek:)

Hi rhibro

I'm really enjoying propoints although still getting my head around it! And struggling to eat all of my points for the day, 31 is a lot lol

I also eat when I'm bored too but I've had a very emotional year so I have let my weight slide in the wrong direction but feeling a lot better about things now and have decided to do something for myself for a change :)

Good luck with the plan and here's to ur first WI xxx

Been quiet for a couple of days was mega tired on Thursday and last night had my first night out in a really long time it was fab I had an amazing night :)

Does anyone know how many points there are in a bottle of WKD or VK blue! Lol had a few too many but I didn't eat anything so that might help a bit hehe

We had our works Christmas lunch yesterday that was pre-booked before I re-joined ww and I had chosen all creamy food:

Brekkie:

2 x crumpets - 5pm
Bertolli spread - 1pp
Cheese triangle - 1pp
Apple - 0pp (which I nearly choked on lol)

Lunch:

Mushrooms & spicy sausage in a cream, mustard & dolcelatte cheese sauce
Chicken sauteed with mushrooms and black peppercorns and finished with a mustard brandy sauce
Tiramisu mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No dinner but had 4 bottles of WKD blue and 2 bottles of VK blue :eek: think I need to swap those for vodka & diet coke but I've gone off coke lol

Loopeylou said:
Menu yesterday sounds delicious!!!....don't know the points of the drinks sorry :eek:
Hope your not hungover today xx

I was feeling a bit rough this morning but ok now x

I am not really a drinker led bit of a sheltered life tbh but I'm 27 and last night is probably only the third time I've ever been drunk lol must be having an early mid life crises :-D

I was feeling a bit rough this morning but ok now x

I am not really a drinker led bit of a sheltered life tbh but I'm 27 and last night is probably only the third time I've ever been drunk lol must be having an early mid life crises :-D

I don't drink too often but when I do oh boy do I go for it :eek: I never suffered hangovers but turned 37 this year and oh boy I can't take it anymore lol

Loopeylou said:
I don't drink too often but when I do oh boy do I go for it :eek: I never suffered hangovers but turned 37 this year and oh boy I can't take it anymore lol

Haha lol in the past I've always been sick in the night before I've gone to bed and then fine the next day but it must get worse as u get older lol

Still struggling to work out the points on stuff with the little book in the folder and the paper "calculator".

Can't wait til Wednesday when I can get WI and buy a proper calculator!

Not been too bad today although got the munchies so just been snacking on fruit, so glad its zero PP now.

I'm trying the Mexican Beef Pan Fry for dinner tonight so hope it turns out ok and doesn't give me indigestion as most things do!!

Hope everyone else is having a good day :)

if you want to message me your email address, I have an excel propoints calculator that I developed myself and I can send it to you :) I know it won't be helpful when you are shopping, but at least at home you can have a look and check the values of what you bought. When you are in the shops the best tip I received in the European forum was to look at the calories and divide them by 40 and then round up if the points come out to be on the higher half a point and round down if it's in the lower half. E.G. if something is 6.34 it would be 6pp, if it's 6.69 it would be 7pp :) there is margin to error, especially in food high in proteins, but it's quite a good indication!

kagome75 said:
if you want to message me your email address, I have an excel propoints calculator that I developed myself and I can send it to you :) I know it won't be helpful when you are shopping, but at least at home you can have a look and check the values of what you bought. When you are in the shops the best tip I received in the European forum was to look at the calories and divide them by 40 and then round up if the points come out to be on the higher half a point and round down if it's in the lower half. E.G. if something is 6.34 it would be 6pp, if it's 6.69 it would be 7pp :) there is margin to error, especially in food high in proteins, but it's quite a good indication!

hi kagome

Thank u for the kind offer, I signed up to monthly pass now and downloaded the new app for iPhone so I'm sorted now and it's been a big help :D

Take care, Helen x

glad you're sorted! :)

happy weight loss! xx

Another day and still not had all my points allowance (31)! :D

Brekkie:
2 x Ryvita Crunch - 3pp
Soft cheese with onion & chives - 2pp
2 x Bacon - 3pp

Lunch:
Asda Fresh Tastes Chicken & Leek Casserole - 6pp

Dinner:
Easy Sausage Cassoulet - 10pp (weight watchers recipe)
Mango & Raspberry "Eton Mess" - 3pp

Any Time:
French Fries - 3pp (scoffing as we spk :))
2 x Satsumas
Pear
:4633:

Another day and still not had all my points allowance (31)! :D

Brekkie:
2 x Ryvita Crunch - 3pp
Soft cheese with onion & chives - 2pp
2 x Bacon - 3pp

Lunch:
Asda Fresh Tastes Chicken & Leek Casserole - 6pp

Dinner:
Easy Sausage Cassoulet - 10pp (weight watchers recipe)
Mango & Raspberry "Eton Mess" - 3pp

Any Time:
French Fries - 3pp (scoffing as we spk :))
2 x Satsumas
Pear
:4633:

How about adding yogurts or milk to your food....a way of getting your minimum points and upping your calcium. I usually spend around 5-6 PP a day on milk :D

How about adding yogurts or milk to your food....a way of getting your minimum points and upping your calcium. I usually spend around 5-6 PP a day on milk :D

That's a good idea, I have been eating yogurts the last couple of days and I struggle to get milk coz although I do like to drink it, I don't drink tea or coffee and cereal gives me indigestion so I rarely buy it and when I do I forget about it lol :D

I think there's calcium in philly (or equivalent) and I've been having a lot of that the last couple of weeks in several different ways!

Monday: allowance 31pp used 43pp (12 of weekly used)

Brekkie:
2 x Ryvita Crunch - 3pp
Low fat soft cheese - 1pp

Lunch:
Easy sausage cassoulet (ww recipe) - 11pp

Dinner: forgot to take summat out of the freezer :eek:
Chicken shish - 8pp
counted 3pp for a bit of sauce
OH had chicken wings - couldn't resist, had 2 @ 6pp :eek:
and the place does lamb ribs so had a small one :wave_cry: - 2pp

Snacks:
Sunbites - 3pp
WW choc cookie bar - 2pp
Apple - 0pp :D
WW choc orange bar - 3pp

Tuesday: allowance 31pp used 34pp (3 from weekly)

Brekkie:
2 x Ryvita Crunch - 3pp
Low fat soft cheese - 1pp
2 x Bacon - 3pp (had one on my ryvita and one with my lunch but counted together)

Lunch:
Asda lentil & bacon soup - 4pp
1/2 bread roll - 2pp with spread + 1pp
Pear - 0pp

Dinner:
Asda fresh tastes mango & sweet chilli chicken - 6pp
1/2 pouch tilda microwave rice - 5pp
roasted sweet potato & butternut squash - 1pp (there was more squash than potato)
spinach - 0pp
Yogurt with mango, blueberries and a meringue nest - 3pp

Snacks:
2 x satsumas - 0pp
WW choc cookie bar - 2pp
Walkers French Fries - 3pp mmmmm

I have been going off the points on esource but the mango chilli chicken was 8pp on esource but when i worked it out it was 6pp so I am hoping some of the other stuff is higher on esource, I don't feel so bad then lol!! :D

Again another couple of quiet days from me, I've so tired the last few days and I e just been popping on and having a read of others threads and posting here and there during train/car journeys but not bothering with my own lol

As I mentioned before I'm at my mums this weekend so I'm struggling coz really just gotta have what I'm given and my dad took me out for lunch today and it's mostly pub grub in the place we went with not much in the way of anything healthy :( ended up having steak jacket spud with actual butter beer battered onion rings mushrooms and a bottle of j2o :( was lush tho and then my sister bought me a bottle of disarrono and a huge bottle of proper coke so on my second glass lol

Oh well here's to a happy Saturday hehe :D

that sounds like a proper saturday to me! could you not swap the fat coke for skinny coke instead though? leaves more space for the disaronno ;)

thanks for popping in my diary btw Helen, have added you to my subscription list so you will see a lot more of me in here :D have a great weekend!

oh and btw, i pop through your place all the time on the train when i go visit my dad in Pembroke :D it looks lovely x

Ah thanks Hun and I would have diet coke except my sister had already bought it so not much choice lol although I've just been to wetherspoons and did have diet coke/pepsi in there lol but now I'm back at my mums and back on the proper coke now :D

Ah oops it's 1.46am and I've just scoffed chips, cheese & garlic Mayo :O so naughty I know but I've had a few drinkies most with proper coke and now I feel sick but totally deserve it hehe

Anyway time for bed soon, god knows whats in store for me tomorrow lol

Night peeps xxx :D

totally fell off the wagon this week

:eek:
Well after all the drinks and the lush lunch with my dad and sister yesterday, and then the chips, cheese & garlic sauce at something-crazy-o'clock this morning, today me and my mum threw together a nice roast chicken dinner for my sister as she really fancied it and doesn't really eat much at home with dad but before the roast dinner we had little mini smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels from waitrose which were lush and we had tiramisu afterwards, all washed down with another dissarono & proper coke :eek:

My sister bought me some sour apple chewits so I just ate a pack of them and a pack of wheat crunchies, omg now I'm writing this down I feel soo ashamed :( :sigh: :mad:

Oh well, I think fruit and water until WI on wednesday and hopefully I get another STS and then the christmas period is upon us and I can relax (but not too much) until the new year (no meeting between christmas and new year).:(

Back