Emotional eater

Meh!! Wouldn't beat yourself up about it!!

Put it behind you and look forwards!!

Bet you enjoyed it!! I just had a warm mince pie with actual brandy butter!! Sooo bad, yet soooo good!!

:eek:)

Hope weigh in tonight was a kind one......its a tough time of year and think we should be kind to ourselves for trying as hard as we do to stay on track.
Its so easy to give up weeks before xmas and then start in new year and so so much damage can be done.....as least we can limit it the best we can.
xxx

4th Weigh-in (no meeting for 2 weeks!)

Hello everybody!

Been AWOL for the last couple of weeks, I felt a bit ashamed to show my face as I kinda gave up for the holidays but it appears that even though I have tracked or pointed for 2 weeks, I weighed in today and have lost 1lb!! :woohoo::woohoo::party0049:

I can't believe it, I am shocked but I think I have drank more than I have eaten :eek: so maybe that's it :8855:

In any case I am very pleased and it has given me the motivation I need to keep going :D

I hope every one has had a fab crimbo and new year and that everyone has great success for the year to come xxx

Helloooooo!!

Welcome Back!! And bloody Well Done on the loss..you lucky sausage!! Well done for getting back on it too, looking forward to 'seeing' you around again!!

:)

welcome back hun :) xx

:D:D

First day back on track properly, not been food shopping so grabbed a couple of bits in tesco express on the way home so not much for tea but enough to keep me going for now ;)

ProPoints™ Tracker entries

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Breakfast

1 serving(s) Weetabix Chocolate Biscuits 4
1/4 pint(s) Milk, Skimmed 1

Subtotal 5

Lunch

1 portion(s) Celeriac Mash Soup 4
1 slice(s) Bread, Ciabatta 3
1 teaspoons Butter 1
1 glass(es) Diet Coke 0

Subtotal 8

Dinner

114 g Beef, Rump Steak, Raw 5
1 serving(s) Tesco Chicken Cous Cous 8

Subtotal 13

Any Time
1 bar(s) Rich Toffee Bar 2
1 pack(s) French Fries, Cheese & Onion 2
1 measure Fruit Juice Drink, Squash & Cordials, Low Calorie 0

Subtotal 4
Food ProPoints values total used 30
Food ProPoints values remaining 1

been a bit naughty in that there doesn't appear to be any fruit or veg here :8855: I do have some fruit in the kitchen so will have to chop it all up for a fruit salad and take it to work tomorrow :D

night night all x

Can't believe how tired I am lately, had too many late nights over the holidays and struggling to get back in to a routine.

Hopefully I will have some more energy and I will catch up with some early nights over the weekend.

Anyway....

ProPoints Tracker entries

Friday, January 07, 2011
Breakfast
1 serving(s) Weetabix Chocolate Biscuits 4
1/4 serving(s) Milk, Skimmed 1
Subtotal 5​

Lunch
1 tub(s) Carrot & Lentil Soup 2
1 roll(s) Bread Roll, Brown, Crusty 4
1 serving(s) Sainsburys Be Good to Yourself Soft Cheese 0
1 serving(s) Shape Zero Peach & Passion Fruit Yogurt 2
Subtotal 8​

Dinner
100 g Rice, Brown, Boiled 4
2 1/2 slice(s) Chicken, Roasted with Skin 4
Broccoli, Carrots, Baby Corn & Mange Tout 0
1 glass(es) Lemonade, Diet 0
1 measure Lime Juice Cordial 2
Subtotal 10​

Any Time
1 bar(s) Triple Chocolate Bar 2
1 pack(s) French Fries, Cheese & Onion 2
4 serving(s) McVitie's Cheddars 2
Subtotal 6​

Food ProPoints values total used 29
Food ProPoints values remaining 2​
:D

Loopeylou said:
Hope you've had a relaxing weekend and feeling better
xx

Yes thanks I've not been on here a couple of days I told my partner of 10yrs on Saturday that I'm leaving him, things haven't been right for a while and I think it's time to move on it's the best thing all round so I've been looking for a room in Cardiff to rent so fingers crossed....

Yes thanks I've not been on here a couple of days I told my partner of 10yrs on Saturday that I'm leaving him, things haven't been right for a while and I think it's time to move on it's the best thing all round so I've been looking for a room in Cardiff to rent so fingers crossed....

Oh hunny I'm so sorry to hear that but its sounds like your doing whats right for you (((hugs))) Kepp strong
xx

I just made sausage casserole (shared with my partner) with low fat sausagses (2=4pp) colmans sausage mix (half pack =2) with onions mushrooms carrots served with 2x small Yorkshire puds (2pp) and cabbage broccoli sprouts = 0pp.
Total for tea = 8
was pretty good even if I say so myself

rachluvsbhg said:
I just made sausage casserole (shared with my partner) with low fat sausagses (2=4pp) colmans sausage mix (half pack =2) with onions mushrooms carrots served with 2x small Yorkshire puds (2pp) and cabbage broccoli sprouts = 0pp.
Total for tea = 8
was pretty good even if I say so myself?

That sounds lush I got sausages in the freezer....mmmmm.... :D

Loopeylou said:
Oh hunny I'm so sorry to hear that but its sounds like your doing whats right for you (((hugs))) Kepp strong
xx

Thanks, I've been feeling down for a while now and I'm far too lazy with having him picking me up and doing stuff round the house and I wanted to move for ages hate the commute to Cardiff and he didn't want to move so time to think of myself for once I'm sure I will be fine just nervous about being independent lol xx

Good for you :) making the decision to do whats right isn't always the easiest but longterm it will be the best thing you ever did.
When I got divorced 10 years ago ( son was 4 at the time ) I was so scared but knew I had to leave for so many reasons.
Now 10 years later I so so happy and have a loving and wonderful husband :D
Well done on being strong xx

Woohoo 1.5pp loss for me tonight :party0049:

Mmmm special chow mein & curry sauce went down lovely although my tummy hurts now :D

I was a bad girl yesterday, I fell off the wagon :( I was annoyed with myself as I had been to see a beautiful room in a flat in Cardiff bay and I knew straight away I wanted it but didnt say straight away until yesterday afternoon but they had already given it to someone else :(

I've now gotta start looking all over again :( I didn't think it would be this hard and I didn't want to be upset but couldn't help it and then I fell asleep on the sofa and it was nearly 8pm before I woke up by which time I really didn't want to cook so decided to get a Chinese but because I was annoyed with myself anyway, instead of picking a good option I could point from the eating out guide I went over the top like I used to :(

But it didn't make me feel better, instead I feel worse and guilty for letting myself down.

Sorry to rant buy had to get it off my chest.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Ah hun, try not to feel too bad.

You fall off the wagon - jump straight back on and start again. We've all been there and done the same so don't beat yourself up about it.

How's your weekend been/ and today? Have you managed to get back onto plan?

We r all here for u - just yell out if you need some motivation talk and/or a kick up the backside!:p

xxx

Back