Emotional eater

Lightly-does-it said:
Forgot to post lat WI result...amazingly I lost another 1pm bringing my total to 21lbs!!!! :):):) I am extremely pleased with myself...got my third silver 7 AND I got my 10%!!! woohoo yay me!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day and good luck for next WI xxxx

Well done your doing so so well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha I just read my post back....don't u iPhone users just live it when it "corrects" your spelling lol 1pm or 1lb? Rofl :D

Naughty

WI today....disappointed in myself as I gained 1.5lbs....it is my star week but that's no excuse as it hasn't affected me so far...but I have been very complacent and have been very lucky so far as I haven't really been trying if I'm honest so clean slate tomorrow...I've not got any plans for the weekend so gonna go shopping after work tomorrow and got the weekend to concentrate on planning for the week...have to get the 1.5lbs off at least.

Love to all...have a good week xxx

Lightly-does-it said:
WI today....disappointed in myself as I gained 1.5lbs....it is my star week but that's no excuse as it hasn't affected me so far...but I have been very complacent and have been very lucky so far as I haven't really been trying if I'm honest so clean slate tomorrow...I've not got any plans for the weekend so gonna go shopping after work tomorrow and got the weekend to concentrate on planning for the week...have to get the 1.5lbs off at least.

Love to all...have a good week xxx

I'm sure that will be off with more next week hun, it can be easy to become complacent but it usually catches up and totm won't have helped either.
Back to basics and I'm sure you'll have a fab week xx

Loopeylou said:
I'm sure that will be off with more next week hun, it can be easy to become complacent but it usually catches up and totm won't have helped either.
Back to basics and I'm sure you'll have a fab week xx

Thanks x

WELL DONE

hi just been reading your diary and its inspiring keep up the good work and good luck for your next weigh in. You have been on a rollercoaster it seems but have your feet firmly on the ground now, I hope I have as good a weight loss as yourself.x

jem3139 said:
hi just been reading your diary and its inspiring keep up the good work and good luck for your next weigh in. You have been on a rollercoaster it seems but have your feet firmly on the ground now, I hope I have as good a weight loss as yourself.x

Thank u so much...have u been on the plan long?

It is hard work and I still have a long way to go.

Good luck x

hi Lightly, have been on and off the plan since march , kept fallin off the wagon but restarted 1 week ago. yes it's hard but i'm trying to be good got my nrxt weigh in on tuesday so lets hope a loss even if its only a lb it will be something. good luck for your wi too x

Well I dunno how I done it but I've lost 2lbs this week!! That's the 1.5lb I gained last week plus some :D

Off out tonight so lots of dancing to be done ;)

Woohoo! :party0049:

Hope everyone else has a good week? Xx

Loopeylou said:
Well done you :)
I lost 2 also :), off on hold tomorrow so hoping it doesn't go back on lol
Xx

Thanks have a nice time xx

Urg been a naughty girl this week...Been out 3 nights on the trot over the weekend drinking and dancing but hardly any eating but then Tuesday me and one of my housemates ordered the two for Tuesday's deal from dominos so over the last two nights I've eaten a whole pizza! :( oh well 1.5lb gain....serves me right!

Just stopping in to start following your diary :) x

I'm sure u will be fine x

Hey! Been a while since I've visited :)

Hope everyone is well and you're all being good? ;)

I've been very busy...been to turkey on holiday I missed my class the week before I went but had gone off the rails a but and had gained 2.5lbs the week before that...the week after my hols I lost the 2.5lbs which was a miracle! I've since lost another 1lb and have 2.5lbs to loose to get a total 2stone loss and I am determined to get at least that before the bank holiday weekend :)

Wish me luck xx

good luck hun Ive been bad too so we will both have to work extra hard then lol x

Back