Step 1 Sole Source Emotional?

MsMunch-less

Is determined to do this!
Hi all! I've just started SS on Tuesday, although done another meal replacement for a week before that
My question is; have you felt over emotional at any point on this diet? I feel like I've been a total emotional wreck today, and don't know it's diet related or not. That combined with a headache, dont feel too grabd, lol!

Oh sorry about the double post, not sure how to delete it..?

I absolutely felt emotional in my first week. Also jealous of my partner eating the foods that I love! Definately an emotional roller coaster in the first week but once you step on the scales at wi it's all worth it! Trust me!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 pounds

Hi all! I've just started SS on Tuesday, although done another meal replacement for a week before that
My question is; have you felt over emotional at any point on this diet? I feel like I've been a total emotional wreck today, and don't know it's diet related or not. That combined with a headache, dont feel too grabd, lol!

Oh yes!!!! Ive had many ups and downs emotionally on this diet. I find myself locked in the vathroom at home and at work sometimes for a good ol sob sometimes for the safety of others lol. Keep strong for every low there is a high hang on in there x

Good to know I'm not the only one then! Had to give myself a kick on the backside and get a grip, lol!

Oooh me too!! Completely!! If you were to come near me in the first few days with a sandwich i would not of been responsible for my actions haha! My friend kindly sat and had takeaway in front of me to which i went to my room and pretended she and the food didnt exist hahaha!! Strops over now :) haha

Me too all the way through ! Keep crying haha then laughing when see the weight loss ! :)

Back