Consolidation Em's Conso diary

wow, i had no idea it had been 4 weeks since i've been on here. apologies for the extended absence, it's been all go here, i seriously can't believe i've somehow lost a month!

conso going well so far - hovering there or thereabouts at the moment, pp today, so tomorrow's the checking day! loving the gorgeous weather we're having at the moment, but it can't last i'm sure.

so.... have decided to make and sell my chocolates online & at local craft fairs/farmers markets etc. been making a list of stuff that needs doing before i can start and there's quite a bit to sort out. am feeling very enthusiastic about it, will be nice to be doing something that's a bit more creative. hope everyone's doing well - off to catch up on all your diaries now!

Fancy deserting us for a month :( (don't do it again!).
What an entrepreneur you are, and how amazing of you to dare play with chocolate after your amazing weight loss. I admire you tremendously! (I wonder whether they'd travel well... I know I shouldn't, but they could make lovely Christmas gifts, says she ;))
x

Oh Emma, great plans! Let us know if you ever venture further south for any fairs!

And well done on the Conso - sounds like you're too busy to worry about it anyway!

Em, we could use a new chocolate stall over here, since the lovely lady who used to sell them at our farmer's market had to give it up due to her partner's ill health!

Good to hear that Conso is still going well for you. Keep up the good work!

Back