Two bananas
Chicken curry and rice, homemade from jan/feb mag- free on EE
Quavers 4.5 syns
I sugar- 1 syn I think
2 plain crackers -3 syns I think
Coffee using milk from allowance and sweetener

Starting weight 15st
Goal weight 12st by June 2013

Heya!! I found it through the other thread page!! :D Your first day has gone well! x

Yeah im doing really well today, finding it easy so far, but only been one day aha. I'm about to update my food diary with what ive eaten/about to eat (my asda just came so eating a bit late tonight). :D x

:-( I've already gone all wrong today...am doing the food for tonight and literally shovelled Pringles in my mouth without thinking!!! That's before I even get to tonight ffs!!! I am going to not stress about it, try to be moderate with what I eat today and tomorrow but be realistic, it's new year!! Bring on Wednesday when I can get back to normal. Xx

Thats alright, we all do things without realising! I understand new year is hard so as long as you stick back on it from wednesday, it will be fine, just try and use moderation i guess? My mum has invited me and the bf over to hers for lunch tomorrow so im taking most of my own food with me so i wont be tempted! Also I was just proud of myself cus I was having lunch, and I was full so I stopped even though I wasnt finished, which i do a lot, but not with something I love like jacket potato!! :D Once all the xmassy and new year stuff is out the way it will be a lot easier! :) x

Well done for resisting!! My dad would be mortally offended if I took my own food lol!! Am going to do some dancing later on just dance so that might help to balance things out!! And I have just got the biggest loser DVD box set so am planning on do one of those tomorrow!! You are being fab, so woop woop to you chick, keep it up! Xx

Ahah yeah i can understand how it might offend him! But my mum understands i want to do well on my diet, my parents arent that supportive though, which is annoying when i go there, but as long as i can resist all the **** there it should be fine :)
Go you getting on the exercise! Well done! I think the exercise, even just a little bit is a big help! The biggest loser dvd sounds good, i have a jillian mc something one, who is the trainer on the USA biggest loser, and omg the dvd is soo good, but i cant do it in my flat cus of downstairs :(
I'm wanting to go on a walk with my bf, but its been tipping it down all day and he is like i dont wanna go in the rain :( and i hate walking on my own!
Its been nice to have someone to talk to about it! Hopefully by the end of this first week we will maybe see a pound or two off? I really hope so, cus nothing keeps you motivated like actually losing! I feel better within my self actually, eating less rubbish stuff, and not snacking so much...i think this diet is better than the weight watchers in a way, cus i was always thinking about food then cus i was soo limited on it, whereas with this im so much less limited its nice :)

I'm here for you to moan, rant or just talk too whenever!! :) however, I am giving up for tonight, too much yummy food and I can't be doing with feeling guilty!! Won't have too much, but am going to enjoy myself :) xxxx

Ditto for the moaning and ranting! Thats fair enough it is new years! Enjoy yourself and then you can get back on it tomorrow or wed! :) I wanted something sweet so just got some natural fromage frias that is syn free, with some sweetner in it, and some lemon to make a lemony yogurt, then i put some melon in it, tastes amazing as i love lemon yogurt! Trying to have sweet stuff without it being cake! :D
Have a great new year! :D x

That sounds rather lovely...did you know that the muller Greek style lemon yogurts are only half a syn and they are lush...so are the apricot ones!! In fact they all and they do solve the sweet cravings!! HAPPY NEW YEAR my lovely xxxx

Ohh awesome i will have to look into getting some! I know the mullerlight are all free too which is good!! :) Happy new year!! :) x

Right- what have I had today;

Two weetabix with skimmed milk from allowance.
Prepacked fruit salad
Slimming world chips
Eggs cooked with spray light
Bacon all fat trimmed off
Beans
Packet of quavers 4.5 syns
I sugar-1syn
I muller Greek style yogurt 1/2 syn
2 bananas
Tonic water slimline.

Not bad for day one- just need to keep going now xxx

Sounds like a good day! :) Are the muller light greekstyle 1/2 a syn? I just got some muller light greek style ones and wasnt sure! x

So it says in the magazine!! I like the lemon, coconut and the apricot ones!! All three are yummy :) how are you doing? And how did you get that ticker thingy!! I am totally clueless on this stuff xxx

The coconut one is sooooooooooo nice! Just had one, delicious! I'm doing good today, but a little bored! :( If you click on my ticker thing then it should take you to the website to make your own! So are you the blonde or the brunette in your pic? x

I'm the blonde lol!! Yes I rather like the coconut one! Makes me feel like I'm on holiday! I'm ok at the mo, but when I go back to work, that's when the problems start!! Xx

Yeah the problems are gunna start for me when i go back to uni/school placements!!! Just gotta be super prepared i guess!
Have u bought the SW magazine yet? Got this realllllllly nice looking lemon cheese cake thing in it...tempted to try that one day!! :D x

So i looked again and they are called 'cheesecakes' but they dont actually have cheese in they have tofu! They are only 4syns each so might try and make that when i get my student loan! :D x

Back