Em's countdown to Florida

Yep I have that mag!! Have done the curry, the all day breakfast and the chilli-all in the freezer-apart from the breakie, we ate that!!!! I don't really have a sweet tooth, I'm more a crisp girl....dangerous! Xx

Ohh nice you've done a lot from it already! Ahh i wish i didnt have a sweet tooth, it sucks! :( x

Right, today hadn't been great...been a bit of a manic day...a friend has gone into hospital to have her baby and I'm babysitting her little boy at her house, so not really in control of anything today :-(
Anyway, here goes;
One small granary roll hexb
2slices trimmed bacon
2 teaspoons of light spread 2syns
Leek and pot soup
3 crackers 3 syns
3 truffles 6 syns
Chilli
Pasta
Carrots
Onions
Tomatoes
2 sugars 2syns
Skimmed milk hexa

Bit rubbish!!!! Tomorrow is another day !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No its not a rubbish day! It wasnt too bad at all :) You only had 13 syns so thats not too bad! Yay at your friend having a baby! Soo exciting :) x

Thank you!! Just read yours and you did fine too...the chocolate will even out over the week so all will be fine!! Yep, water have broke so her hubby is with her now and I am in her spare room and my daughter is in the other lol!! Good day for you honey :) xxxxx

Thanks! :D I hope the chocolate evens out aha! Aw I love babies, thats soo exciting! Got another 5 or so years yet before I start having any though...which i guess is a good and bad thing! You just got the one? x

I have indeed and thankfully not a baby anymore!! She had a little boy at 11.52 last night so that's another boy. He's called Sebastian and he's very cute!! Have a good day xxx

Aw congrats to her! :D Have a good day too! x

Right, this hasn't been the best start to this diet this week!!
Breakfast- I small granary roll hexb
2 rashers trimmed bacon
Coffee
Skimmed milk from allowance
3teaspoons sugar -3 syns
2teaspoons butter-2syns
I packet baked stars -4.5 syns
2 half fat sausages-3syns
Mash
Peas
Gravy-1syn
Shocking day!!!!' Yesterday and today have been crap!! Really need to get sorted!!! :-(

Why do you think it was a bad day?! You stuck to your syns so it's fine! :D x

I like to stick to 10 or under :-( however, you did just make me feel better about it then so thanks :) xxx

Aha good! :) You're having a better day than me! x

I guess! But still I feel guilty for giving in! I should be more strong willed than that! Hopefully I will go out for my second couch to 5k jog tonight, was meant to do it yesterday, but the bf was busy, hopefully he's not busy tonight too! It will make me feel less guilty if I do it! :) x

Right, I need to get my ass into hear because this week has been a bit rubbish.
Today;
2 weetabix with skimmed milk hexa from yesterday as I didn't use it!

Melon, pineapple and banana
Quavers-4.5 syns
Baby bel- hexa
Stir fry with trimmed pork and beef
Squirty cream lite-50ml- 2 syns
Mixed frozen fruit
Stir fry sauce -9 syns (BUGGER)!!!!
BUGGER, BUGGER, BUGGER!!!!!!

How many did the stir fry serve because you can split it into per serving. Don't beat yourself up about it, draw a line and just carry on.

Ahaha Emma it's not that bad at all, I bet you are still under your weekly syns, and tomorrow is a new week for us anyway so it starts all over again! :) You havent had a bad day at all, you do worry over nothing! :p xx

Cheers chicken!!! I think it will be easier when I'm back at work and I have less time!! I ate it all skinny legs-oops...although there was quite a lot left in the wok, and I did think there was a lot of sauce! I AM A TWONK!!

Aahaha! Well as long as you had a nice dinner then it doesnt matter! It's better to enjoy the food then eat food you don't enjoy just cus its a few more syns! As long as your sticking to them its cool! :) x

Back