Em's countdown to Florida

Aha ditto! Weigh in day tomorrow!!!!!!!! AHhhhhh sooo excited! I doubt I've lost anything but I'm still excited...i hope i have! Are u weighing in tomorrow as well? x

I am but pretty much know I will have sts!! I think next week will be better, a full week with no New Year's Eve and day in the middle!!! I hope you have lost a few pounds, you have been so good!! Me and Georgia are starting c25k tomorrow to train for the race for life!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Problem for me is that weighing my self is so hard cus I have all carpets in my flat so i have to climb inside my wardbrobe to do it, so its kinda awkward, but hopefully i will be able to tell that im losing or not! Hopefully you might have a loss, but you deffo will next week when you haven't had all the events and stuff! Back to school though :(
Ohh awesome!! Yay!! :D That will be good. It's not too bad at all, I'm kinda looking forward to my next run! :) x

OMFG....I am laughing my ass off at the vision I now have of you climbing in your wardrobe!!! I'm my lord, you are brilliant!!!

Ahaha my mum thought it was hilarious when I told her today to...there is a rail at waist height as well so it's quite the balancing act! It's the only way though...i tried doing it on my door step but I had to wear more clothes and I like to be as light as possible ahaha!! One day I will have a floor I can weigh in on aha! x

Oh I did laugh!! Well I weighed and I've lost a pound which is ok but I want more and I know I haven't done my best, so game on for next week xxx

Woo 1lb is still 1lb though!! That's great! I'm sure it will be better next week! :D xx

Good day so far!!!

Breakfast- 2 weetabix with skimmed milk hexa
Coffee
2 sugar 2 syn

Lunch
Frittata-courgette, carrot, onion, bacon, pepper and tomato with 3 eggs and feta- 2syns
Banana
Greek yogurt muller 1/2 syn

Dinner
Slimming world schezaun pork-1 syns
Fruit and squirty cream lite 1 syn
Quavers 4.5 syns

11 1/2 syns- not bad!!

Sounds like a good day! :D Love those mulller greek yogurts! Omnom!x

Hi I'm also doing a countdown to my Florida holiday too , I'm hoping to loose 3st by oct this year , good luck with our journey and enjoy Florida xxx

@tcon73 I hope to lose 3 stone by July!! Eek!! Good luck with your weight loss too. Let's see if we can jolly each other along :) xx

Ok, again not a bad day...

Breakfast-
Granary roll hexb
2 teaspoon butter- 2 syns
2 slices trimmed bacon

Lunch-
Schezaun pork with courgettes, carrots and pepper ( left overs)
Frozen fruit

Tea
Cheesy tuna pasta
Doritos crunched up in top split into 3 servings-2 syns
Half far cheddar-40g again split between 3-hexa with 1/4 skimmed milk- 2 syns just in case!!
Leeks, broccoli, leek

Quavers 4.5 syns

Fat free frontage frais
1 squirt of low fat cream 1syn
Slimline tonic
Fruit
Not bad- 11.5 syns
X

Not bad, not sure it's working thou...:-(

Breakfast
Granary roll
2 teaspoons of butter 2 syns
2 rashers of bacon trimmed
Coffee 1 sugar 1 syn

Lunch
Pasta n sauce made with water
2 kiwis
French fries 4.5 syn

Dinner
Spag Bol free
Spaghetti
Chic options 2 syns

Oh well!!

Why do you think its not working?! How much exercise are you doing? It should be working though, even without the exercise if its a drastic cut to your previous diet?! x

No bloody exercise this week, back to school and my y11s are early entry English gcse so it's manic!! Had a sneaky weigh this evening and I'm the same :-( fed up, but haven't binged like informally would. Will keep going! How about you? Xx

Ah that sucks, but I'm sure sometimes it takes a while to come off, if you keep it up it will happen! :) I thought I wasn't gunna lose anything last week...I don't think I will lose anything this week tbh! I'm sick of dieting already...I literally cannot eat a normal dinner, I had some scrabbled egg and beans for dinner tonight cus I didn't really fancy anything still and I just made me feel sick, I couldn't finish it :/ Its really frustrating!

I'm the same when I'm at work, don't want to cook a dinner when I get home, too much to do. I've been to group tonight and I think I'm going o every week. I enjoyed it. Not counting today though as I had a mini fish and chip on the way home!! I'm going to message you! Have a proposition for you!! Xxx

Ahaha that sounded funny 'i have a proposition for you' lol! I'm glad you enjoyed the group though, it will be great support to go each week and get weighed, also it will definitely keep you motivated!! :D It's horrible not wanting to cook when you get home isnt it?! This week I have been sooo tired its ridiculous, I went to bed at like 9 last night and I am pretty much dead this morning! The weekend cannot come any quicker!! :D x

Right, I've had some rubbish days so I'm going to log what I've had so far to try and keep me on track!!
Weetabix hexb
Milk from hexa
I sugar 1 syn
60g whole meal roll
Ham
Cucumber
1 teaspoon extra light mayo 1/2 syn
Quavers. 4.5 syns

So far so good!!
Xxx

Back