Ems Diary, week 14 in a lot more to go...

Rachel has just gone off to the childminders and this time, for the first time, there were tears galore when I left. now that is the worst feeling in the world. but I could hear that she stopped before I even reached my car so I know she's OK. so I am going to knuckle down to my OU study this morning and then force myself to the pool to do my swimming even though I feel like a big fat whale today and have horrible hayfever and have spots (TOTM must be around the corner for the first time in 7 weeks) and then back to do some of my Project Management stuff for my church's 60th birthday celebrations. that'll keep me busy. oh and of course there's the 4 litres of water to drink and the constant loo runs. busy busy busy

just wishing this week away so wi arrives faster on Monday. I am praying it's good so I can have a positive week next week.

on the really good side, it's sunny, yeah! so perhaps I will do some study in the garden to lift my spirits as well.

hope everyone else is cheery and positive, have a great day

Hi Emma, I am pleased to find so many friendly faces, and low and behold i find your diary:D now its just like being home lol. hope you are ok, I have missed our forums like mad, and had to do some homework to keep me busy, now theres a shock.

Hi Lynn, isn't it nice to find each other around the place. now that's a major benefit of the forums going down - you got your homework done - well done you. how are things CD wise?

I have managed to get loads done today although I have freaked myself out with my upcoming assignment but I'll get through it. and now it's almost pick up time so I better fly.

see you all later

Hi Em

Dont worry stay with and keep strong and if u feel like eating go on the Arcades on here. Wont be long till u are back in ketosis and loss that pound plus lots more at next weigh in. Good to hear from u and starting a diary here as well. x

Hi Lynn, isn't it nice to find each other around the place. now that's a major benefit of the forums going down - you got your homework done - well done you. how are things CD wise?

I have managed to get loads done today although I have freaked myself out with my upcoming assignment but I'll get through it. and now it's almost pick up time so I better fly.

see you all later

Hi Emma, i was so pleased to find so many of our regulars on here, thanks to Trio/Helen/Karion lol just can't get used to so many different names for people. I did lots of homework and made a corrot cake from a recipe that Alan sent me, so will be taking some to Domitros tonight:D I hope you are doing ok and not finding ss too hard. I am doing my delayed aam week so if its like last time i will lose nothing lol, we will see on Sat. Take care and i am so glad to have found you.

hi em
still doing well i see
its my 8th day today
lost 10lb this week:D
finding today hard so on here looking at everyones thread for inspiration

good luck with your assignment
kaz xxx

Hi Emma, hope you enjoyed some time in the sun,even if you were studying.
Not doing so good here, but I will get there,if only my tummy pain's will let me, shouldn't have eaten cashew nuts last night:sigh: :break_diet: .
Been so good today,I can't tell you, but still very uncomfortable.Going to have a extra shake today, just because i feel very weak today.:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
:grouphugg: everyone!!!!!

Penny - so sorry about the tummy - hope it's better today

Lynn - never assume anything I bet aam will be better for you this time

Lara - I have avoided the arcades like the plague because I know I'll get addicted and life is too busy for that at the moment

having a good day today, busy busy busy. have resisted even the bread aisle at super market so that's great. am freezing so I know I'm in ketosis right and proper but my scales are still showing my loss being very stubborn - I just would like to loose 4lbs this week to get to 5 stone but it seems to be 2lbs at the moment. we will see, still 4 days until wi night after all.

oh typical! I have my weigh-in's in my sig on there, plus I can't get my tracker!!! And so far things are promising for this weigh-in too .. *huff* *huff* *huff*
Hi Maddy, I too miss my diary, I too cant get my tracker!! got so used to other site, its sending me mad too:cry:

I know you will be fine emma but i know what you mean about once you have had a blip, it makes it soo hard to get back on track!!

Nice to be back in Ketosis isn't it!! Makes it possible to resist that bakery isle!!

I think that I should hit the 5 stone mark this week too. It would be great if we both do!

My 7 year old weighs 4 st 5. I could not even carry him around the kitchen this morning!! It is unbeleivable how we managed to carry that weight around without dropping dead!

Hi Maddy, I too miss my diary, I too cant get my tracker!! got so used to other site, its sending me mad too:cry:

I know you will be fine emma but i know what you mean about once you have had a blip, it makes it soo hard to get back on track!!

thanks Chell, I am pleased I am sticking with it because once the first 3 days of getting back in are over it's much better.

Nice to be back in Ketosis isn't it!! Makes it possible to resist that bakery isle!!

I think that I should hit the 5 stone mark this week too. It would be great if we both do!

My 7 year old weighs 4 st 5. I could not even carry him around the kitchen this morning!! It is unbeleivable how we managed to carry that weight around without dropping dead!

LOVELY!! are you feeling great too! hope so :D

wow, we have lost more than a 7yr old, that's amazing. I can't even carry Rachel around for more than 30 mins and she's less than 2 stone. I have no idea how I have been managing. mind you in a few months time we will be looking back and wondering how we even coped right now :eek:

Wow have I gone down with a cold and a half. I have been convincing myself for the last 3 days that it was hayfever (and yes that is bad even with my meds) but now my throat is all red and sore and my nose feels like someone's punched it. great, lovely. oh well, at least I am having all my vits and mins so it shouldn't last too long. and being that bit lighter might help my body fight it.

had a lovely day today been out to the park this afternnon and Rachel played on the slide for ages and ages, she just adores it. then she took me on the merry-go-round until I almost fell off ;) I love the fact that the sunshine is back, always cheers my mood so much.

can't believe it's saturday tomorrow, where has the week gone? mind you I thought it was dragging until yesterday and now it's just zipped past.

I feel the same way as you Vic

When I went to be weighed with the lovely Ann she got a bag that weighed the same as my loss and told me that she was going to make me run upstairs with it

Couldn't even lift the sodding bag he he

Also a was carrying my lovely baby fin (grandbaby that is) in to Anns in a car seat and was really struggling carrying him ~ complaining to Ann that he was soooo heavy ~ Fin and seat only weighed 27lb and I could hardly carry him around !!!!

Its amazing that I ever dragged my fat ass up the stairs

isn't it funny Shaza, well not so funny really, a bit scary, but in reality we were weight lifters!! L)

Despite this cold/hayfever head crunching nightmare I am feeling pretty much on top of the world today, my scales show that as of today I have smashed through the 5 stone mark!!!!! of course it's not official but my scales have been the same as CDCs so I think it is true. am so chuffed just hope it shows on Monday night :)

and so Mike said that seeing as how we can only go on weekends and we are away next weekend we should go and buy my bike which is my prezzie for getting to 5 stone. so we went to the shop and I tried loads (and I am pleased to confirm that you really never do forget how to ride a bike!) and found one I love and can fit a seat for Rachel and then we got a hat for her and me and it gets delivered on Monday. I am so excited, going to so keep on the straight and narrow to make sure CDC confirms the 5 stone mark!! and with this bike the 6 stone should come along fast because of all the exercise I will be taking. I will be able to cycle everywhere and see lots of places we don't get to because it takes so long when walking. can you tell I am excited with my new bike?

have a great saturday everyone

who would have thought we would have been riding bikes just a few short months into CD?!

well it's wi day and the scales are showing good still and so I am very excited. just can't wait to get to cdc tonight and see her face.

had a great day yesterday, went to Paultons Park with Rachel and she loved the kiddies rides and the animals and the dinosaur park and everything really. and we had a great time too of course. and lots of walking, which is always good for the exercise front.

but by far the best and most eye opening thing was that I EASILY fitted in all the toddler rides with Rachel. there is no way I would have even tried to get in them just 3 months ago (probably not even 6 weeks ago) and yet I didn't think twice, just stepped right in. Mike was the first to comment how amazing it is to see me just do things which weren't part of my life, not an option. We went on a tractor ride thing and Rachel sat in the front and Mike and I went in the back and he just turned to me with a kiss and said "this would have been impossible and now it's fabulous". I never saw it as missing out before because it never occurred to me that I could do them, but now I realise that I can be a Mummy even more than 100% because I can do all the fun stuff with her now rather than watching Mike do it with her. and you know what, I used to think I was choosing not to do them because it was Mikes thing with her but now I know we can all do it together and take it in turns and its fab. Mike was thrilled for me and took lots of photos which I am going to enjoy downloading later on and looking through.

so there we go, off to enjoy the sunshine again today and then wi and OA. busy busy busy as ever.

awww em it must have felt great on the rides
thats one of the resons i want to lose weight
so i can do more with the kids
the amount of times they ask to gop swimming and i say next week:rolleyes: all because i`m embaressed to wear a cossie in front of anyone

well done so far you are doing great
kaz xx

Hi Emma, you have had a lovely weekend :D and deserve to feel on top of the world you have achieved so much in such a short time, how fantastic that all this can be shared as a family now, and all these lovely things will stay with you for a very long time. Have another great week and weigh in tonight i am excited for you:D

Back