Ems Diary, week 14 in a lot more to go...

awww em it must have felt great on the rides
thats one of the resons i want to lose weight
so i can do more with the kids
the amount of times they ask to gop swimming and i say next week:rolleyes: all because i`m embaressed to wear a cossie in front of anyone

well done so far you are doing great
kaz xx

yep, it was Rachel that kicked this whole thing off, wanting to do it for her and to be a better mum for her. but it's funny now it's so much more about me (as it should be) and seeing the benefits for both of us (and Mike of course as well).

you are doing great, how are you feeling? bet you have that cossie out in no time. I had a very funny experience one month in when I took Rachel to the pool but when I got changed realised that my cossie was no indecent. so we had to leave (not great when your toddler is desperate to swim) and go straight to the shops and get a new cossie. and now I am into my 3rd one in the last 2 months because I keep shrinking out of them and there are better things to do in life than expose yourself in a swimming pool :eek:

Hi Emma, you have had a lovely weekend :D and deserve to feel on top of the world you have achieved so much in such a short time, how fantastic that all this can be shared as a family now, and all these lovely things will stay with you for a very long time. Have another great week and weigh in tonight i am excited for you:D

thanks so much Lynn, you know the effects on the family really are amazing, it's so nice to know that this is benefiting us all, it makes it easier to know that this is not just a selfish act, it's for our future together.

been through the photos and wow it's so nice to see a whole card full of photos I actually like, so here are some which I love of us

walkingwithmummypaultons290407amedi.jpg

onthetrainwaitingpatientlypaultons2.jpg

onladybirdspaultons290407amedium.jpg

Oh Emma

What lovely photo's ~ just read your post at work and I am crying. Its lovely to be able to behave "normal" and just do things without thinking "will I fit in there" or "will I get through the gap"

Well done you and I am so pleased for you and your daughter ~ whatever weight you loose now is a bonus you have actually achieved so much

All my friends and family are amazed how different I look and how I behave

I too keep having indecent cossie problems ~ I go to hydro on a Friday (helps my RA lovely pool 40% amazing for my pain) and I nearly gave the old fellas a heart attack when my right boob popped right out !!!!!

Keep up the amazing work and hope to meet you one day to compare before and after photo's

luv luv

Hi Emma

I just wanted to say, wow, how fab you are looking and I love the photos. You little one is a cutie.

You are doing really really well, and 5 stone, wow, doesn't seem two mins since you started. Well done.

I'm holding out for the other site to come back online, I like this one, but just don't have the time for two diarys.

There are some great features this one has that the other could do with, like bigger images, more smilies etc.:jelous:

Any way well done, keep going I am proud of you honey.

RabbitX XXXX

Can't wait to hear you official news.. how have you done?

Have you been on the bike yet? I can hardly sit down..my backside is killing.. think I need to invest in a feather saddle!

Shaza, now I didn't mean to make you cry. I love what you said about everything being a bonus for us, thanks so much.

hey Rabbit, great to see you thanks for popping in

Vic, well it's great news.....see below

and bike - it got delayed so will be delivered in the morning, can't wait!!

and so what you're all waiting for.....

7lbs

that's 5stone 3lbs in 14 weeks
wow, 790 rocks, CD kicks ass, it works!!

Emma you look beautiful and I can see you little girl will be a stunner like her mum.
Congrat's darling

Hiya Em
Just popped back in to see how you got on. That is fab, really really well done.....

Wow........ :superwoman:

Well Done You
What a RESULT

thanks girls and even better news, I have bought and can easily fit into my 1st ever pair of size 20 jeans. I have combats and skirts size 20 but jeans was a no no, but today in Asda I managed to find a pair that fit and are lovely. I am over the moon.

been through the photos and wow it's so nice to see a whole card full of photos I actually like, so here are some which I love of us

walkingwithmummypaultons290407amedi.jpg

onthetrainwaitingpatientlypaultons2.jpg

onladybirdspaultons290407amedium.jpg

These are beautiful!!!

Congratulations in fitting into your size 20 jeans:clap:

Love Mini xxx

thanks mini, it's so weird to see photos of me and like them. and it's such a pleasure because rather than worrying about me spoiling lovely photos of rachel now I see lovely photos of us both.

Oh my god

What a weight loss in such a short time

Well done you to get into size 20 jeans (I am very jelly beans of you !!!! I tried size 24 on yesterday too tight boo hoo)

I am so pleased that your weight loss has turned your life around ~ all of us who are so extra large dont really realize how much our weight is holding us back ~ until we shift the weight

Good luck for the rest of your journey ~ you are on the final chapter

luv luv

thanks Shaza, it doesn't feel anything like the final chapter yet but we will see. when is your wi to get into the 18s? it feels so nice here, come join me!

100 Days on CD

have had a great 100th day. we went to Rachels art this morning and 3 people really noticed the changes in me. then we went straight over to one of my bridesmaids who has had a baby recently and needed some support and a chat. we went to some beautiful gardens near her and walked around for hours and chatted and just enjoyed the sunshine, it was amazing and with any luck did her some good. I loved it.
and now I am waiting for my tofu to cook before my OU tutorial. but I have done a goal update to mark the 100th day, here they are

goals:
loose 3 stone by our trip to Holland in May 2007 - done by March so now....
loose 5 stone by our trip to Holland in May 2007 - done by 30 April so now....
- loose 6 stone by our trip to Holland on 24 May 2007 - push the limits
- NEW GOAL - loose 7 stone by July 2007
- NEW GOAL - loose 8 stone by Rachels 2nd BDay (26 Aug 07) - once I hit this then the GPs start applications for plastic surgery if I want
- be a size 16 by our cruise and disney trip in November 2007

Hi Emma

Oh no cant get into the 18's keep cheating ~ only managed to do 3 days SS then cheated again tonight. Cant really control my food intake once I start eating

New day tomorrow will try again ~ I have set myself a 2 stone challenge before my hols to Menorca 1st June lost 10lb already so 18lb to go in 4 weeks ~ so thats 4.5lb per week. Dont think I will do it now though

I have got so much going on ~ trip out this weekend ~ baby christening next weekend ~ Trip to ireland see family the following weekend ~ then trip to buxton with my sister

All seem to revolve around food and I am a bit stuck at the moment ~ any tips you super star you

I think I will change my ticker and start again with new goals and see if that can motivate me. Just need to stick to the thing really !!!!!!

Keep up the amazing work

Sharon

I so know what you mean. our life is crazy for the next 3 months with weekends away and then weeks away and so much going on. but you know we will get there and it'll be just fine. I have no tips except just to know it'll happen and that we will be celebrating when we get there. you're doing great you know, remember that.

Day 101. feels like a lifetime, and then also feels like no time at all.

I have really felt in touch with the oa principles today for some reason, weird how they hit you when you're not looking for them. and as it may be clear from my replies to each of you it's mainly "in it's own time". and that is so wise. I thought everyone was mad when we were talking about it on Monday night but it's so true. I was getting all worried this morning that I might not make the 6 stone target by the end of this month especially since we are away this weekend (our first weekend away as a couple since Rachel was born) but then I realised that it'll happen in it's own time and it doesn't matter because this is the 3rd revision of the goal so in reality I have more than smashed the target. this remaining weight is going to be harder to shift, after all I have come dwon 5 dress sizes and it's got to be slower to get through the next 5 if possible at all; my aim is only to go from here to 18 and then 16 so it's bound to be slower. anyway, my point is that it'll happen and I will celebrate every lb from here on in and know that this is learning for the future lifetime.

what else?

well I finished my OU assignment by 1130am and felt really chuffed.

then I decided to try on loads of my old and new clothes and got another bag of too big and now indecent clothes which will go to charity. then I found that I can almost very nearly get into Amy's jeans and that my combats and skirt I bought can now be worn (couldn't a week ago) so I have lots to take away.
eek.gif

then I decided that I would cycle to the leisure centre for my swim. I felt half dead by the time I got to the pool but after a 5 minute rest felt much better and did 30 lengths in 30 mins which I am pleased with. and then I cycled back home and felt oh so good.
biggrin.gif

then I did 2 hours work on the church committee stuff and feel that that's all ready now. and then did some of the home finance stuff. wow what a full day.

so now I have a whole hour all to myself to be online and get stuff ready for going away tomorrow. what a luxury. oh and getting to do some pottering with my garden pots. life is good.

i agree in not being to ambitious with your targets

Well done finishing your assignment

Keeping busy and fit and the rest of your weight will roll off

As I said to you before - what you have achieved so far has been life changing for you and all the rest is a bonus - so enjoy you have a great life at the moment and its all good for Emma. Enjoy the ride !!!!!

Enjoy your time with hubby hey up you know what they say - you loose weight then you become pregnant so beeeeee verrrrrry carrrrrefulllll he he he

Have a great week and well done so far

very funny Shaza. I wish. Rachel is our miracle after 5 years of fertility treatment and 3 miscarriages. and then I slipped into menopause when she was 6 months old so a sibling for her is a dream and would be an absolute miracle.

I have just got the car packed up with Rachels things for my parents and our things for the hotel. funnily enough she has 10 times more stuff than us
biggrin.gif

I am so looking forward to being away but then feel guilty because I should be more worried about missing Rachel. but she'll have a great time and Mike and I need this break so that's what I'm focussing on.

just have to share - today I am wearing one of those long top/dresses with leggings both size 20. I feel so trendy although worried it's a little mutton dressed as lamb. but I don't care! much
cool.gif

anyway, have a great weekend, stick at it, think positive and loose great. see you when I get back.

Back