Em's First CD Diary

Hey all!!! Well just thought I'd post a couple of pics from my wedding :0)))

I had the most amazing day and I was absolutely thrilled with my weight loss my dress fitted like a glove and I didn't feel fat at all!!

So in the last month I've put on 4 pounds in total which is amazing!! I'm a bit poorly at the mo so still not committed to Cambridge but will be back properly soon, hope to keep in touch xx

Attachments

• image-4265191424.jpg
    image-4265191424.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 48
  • image-515118272.jpg
    image-515118272.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 50
Oh wow!!! You looked absolutely stunning! and sooo happy :)
Glad you enjoyed your day and you've done so well to maintain your loss. I've just come back to Cambridge to lose a bit more. Lovely to hear from someone that started around the same time as me :)
How's the IVF going?
Cari xx
p.s sorry to hear you're feeling poorly :( Hope you feel better soon. Sending lots of get well wishes your way xx

Hi all well I'm getting ready to be back in the game!!!

I get officially weighed on Monday so will update then but I think in two months I've put on half a stone.....so I'm going to blast this again for a month see what I can lose before starting IVF which I believe will be in June.

I'm looking for lots of support peeps as I'm going to need it lol

Xxx

emsiem said:
So I had official weigh in today and I've put on 5 pounds which I'll take to be honest!!!

So this is me back on it to try and lose this last stone :0))

Feeling über positive today :0))))

Good luck, you'll do it, stay positive :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm 3/4 through day 2 and not too bad, had a bit of a wobbly moment this morning when I went a bit dizzy but apart from that I'm coping :0)))

Hopefully get through the next couple of days and it will be all good.......xx

Well I've made it to day 3 and fingers crossed by Friday I'll be feeling super and in ketosis!!!!

Sneaky look on the scales and I'm 2 pounds down which is going in the right direction at least another two this week and I'll be happy

Xx

Well first weigh in and i've lost 5 pounds so i've got rid of the weight i put back on :) go me !!!!!

So now i'm hoping for a couple of pounds this week to get ym to my lowest yet...........whhhoopppp !!!

well done Em! I lost 2lbs at slimming world after a dodgy first week of afternnon tea and a boozy night out haha! 100% this week so hopefully lose the same or 3!
Cant beleive you have got back in the zone....amazing! I still have CD products left so am going to keep them and do 2 weeks before my holiday in september in hope of preventing too much weight gain! lol maybe I can get a good few pounds under goal in preperation for all the yummy food and drink I will consume!
How is married life?!x

Back