Emski is Leaving The Building :(

emski

Gold Member
Hey there people..

I have decided to stop doing SW.. I am not really progressing with it .. I am now eating the way I want to and gyming at least 3 times a week.. my weight has gone up yet my body shape is changing and I have lost inches.. so the weight loss thing is not for me (at the moment) Who knows what will happen in the future. My captaincy of FBI is obviously up for grabs and apologies for not updating before I go.. I may pop in now and again to say hi, I will be on Facebook. Good luck to you all, its been a blast.. I am still planning on attending the meet up!!!

Take care of yourselves.. and each other (Jerry Springer)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on your success and hard work so far and good luck with things in the future.

My advice? Keep an eye on stuff. You've worked out by now how to reign things in if they get out of hand. It sounds like you've got a pretty good handle on things so I'm sure it'll all work out. But it's worth keeping it in check, I think.

Take care,
Ste
x

:wave_cry: Sorry to see you go Emski - good luck in the future!

Sometimes taking a step back really helps. Hope you will stay on here though as you have great advice and tips that will help others along their way. Bye for now. xxx Loobylou

Yes, it is sad to see you go, however as LoobyLou said, sometimes taking a step back helps you get things into perspective.
I wish you all the very best, but dont say goodbye completely! Your invaluable help and advice is always welcome here!

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

hey lady, will keep up wid ya on facebook then xxx

Back