End of day 2...

LizS

Shut up Ethel
...and feeling an odd mixture of proud, strong and positive combined with tired, shaky, hungry, thirsty (how? HOW am I thirsty?!)

Have stuck to it 100% for last two days. The world has been against me but I've stuck to it - TOTM arrived yesterday (and its a belter); went out for 'lunch' today with friends; three meetings (cookies, sweeties); office cakes galore - and have been a complete angel throughout.

Lunch was actually a really positive thing - I was quite happy with my black coffee and large water, they ate, I didn't, it was all fine. Feel fab for resisting the sweets and cookies in my meetings, too.

How can I be thirsty? HOW? Is ridiculous!

well done you
i am soooooo thirsty all the time its like hangover thirst.

Enjoy being thirsty as the more you drink the more it helps flush your systems of all those goodies you used to eat.
Mx

Well done Liz, thats fab! It's such an achievement to not give in to temptation. Keep going, you know it works.

Thanks all - I can't wait for my WI (next Wed, even though I started yesterday) - a 9 day WI, week 1, I have great hopes....!

yay well done you :D and im STILL more thirsty than usual and im on week five (cant believe on on week 5 already!) :D

That's a great start you sound very strong and positive! I am sure you will be thrilled with results come weigh in.

Back