END OF DAY 7

Week 6 weigh in today and I've lost 3lb :)
That's 2st 1lb in 6 weeks :)

OMGGGGG your rinsing it wicked dead chuffed for you xxxxx

Are you doing S+S now???? xxx

MissieCB said:
OMGGGGG your rinsing it wicked dead chuffed for you xxxxx

Are you doing S+S now???? xxx

Thanks Missie :)
No I've been doing a bit of both can't make my mind up which to stick with.
I've only done 3 full days of s&s in the past week.
I don't think I can give up my CD porridges! Lol

Just back from weigh in 4lb this week!
Total of 2 Stone 5lbs in 7 weeks! :)
Am so so happy and loving this diet! :)

I'm think of doing S&S - how does it compare? Everyone says how yummy the 'meals' are! Plus it cheaper!

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

Em_Butterfly said:
I'm think of doing S&S - how does it compare? Everyone says how yummy the 'meals' are! Plus it cheaper!

I like it. But like cd too can't give up cd as I'd miss the packs I love so much.
I'm doing a bit of them both. But still more cd days than s&s. Only done 2 s&s days this past week and 5 cd days. I'm doing a cd day today.
There's not a lot of difference in the price really.
Think the more you buy from s&s the more you save.

donnamarie said:
I like it. But like cd too can't give up cd as I'd miss the packs I love so much.
I'm doing a bit of them both. But still more cd days than s&s. Only done 2 s&s days this past week and 5 cd days. I'm doing a cd day today.
There's not a lot of difference in the price really.
Think the more you buy from s&s the more you save.

Ahh cool I've just ordered a couple of samples. Do you just order a few at a time from S&S? I'm thinking the 'meals' like spaghetti will make it so much easier! Do you order less from your CDC then? Not sure how I'd explain that I'm doing a bit of both :) x

hello donnamarie , well you have my middle name , marie , you started back in 07 like me , and been around on different diets like me lol , i'm restarting today Cambridge , but next week will be w8 same results , so yes bit like you too mixing them up . How are you finding the diet ?
Well done on your loses ...

Em_Butterfly said:
Ahh cool I've just ordered a couple of samples. Do you just order a few at a time from S&S? I'm thinking the 'meals' like spaghetti will make it so much easier! Do you order less from your CDC then? Not sure how I'd explain that I'm doing a bit of both :) x

I ordered samples to start with yes. 12 so had 3 full days then I ordered a weeks worth. And having only 2 days s&s a week that's lasting me for now.
My CDC has been off for 2 weeks so I've been to a different CDC and told him I had lots so yes got less than I would do normally.
But my CDC is back next week so don't know what I'm going to say to her.. Don't know why but I do feel guilty about doing s&s.
Think I'll just continue to buy a full weeks worth from her for another 3-4 weeks or so then just stop going. As by then I'll have lots to keep me going! Lol.
Planning on stopping sole source Friday 13th of July. As I have two 40th party's that week then off to Disneyland on Friday 20th.
Planning on trying sole source again after my holiday to get to target.
Don't know how I'll do as I am worried once I stop and have a break for that 2 weeks I won't be able to do this again!
I'm shocked I've made it this far!
But it does get easier the longer your on it.
I just hope I can get as much off as possible in the next 6 weeks. :)

MsJMC said:
hello donnamarie , well you have my middle name , marie , you started back in 07 like me , and been around on different diets like me lol , i'm restarting today Cambridge , but next week will be w8 same results , so yes bit like you too mixing them up . How are you finding the diet ?
Well done on your loses ...

Hi :)
Yes I did I've tried and failed at many diets many times! Lol
Even Cambridge! Did 3 weeks then had "a day off" and never never! Got back on it.
That was back then. Thought I'd give it my all when I started 18th April this year and said to myself just do 3-4 weeks.. But here I am starting week 8! With a 2st 5lb loss so far :)
Happy days!
But because I've done this before in some ways it's helped keep me on track cause I know if I cheat or have a bad day I can't get back in it again. So I've been good this time.
And like I said its definitely easier the longer your on it.
I'm loving it! :)
Good luck with day 1.. Week 1 even stick with it and before you know it your be flying through the weeks and down the scales! :) x

thanks donnamarie , yes its like trusting yourself to say , Can i do this .... been there time and time again too ... yes 21 days to break a habbit , really works as i can see .
Do you like S&S ? i got some a while ago only porridge didn't like it so didn't go back , so they are offering samples ?
I have placed an oder for w8 today as i will run out otherwise , as not much cambridge left now so it should come in time .

MsJMC said:
thanks donnamarie , yes its like trusting yourself to say , Can i do this .... been there time and time again too ... yes 21 days to break a habbit , really works as i can see .
Do you like S&S ? i got some a while ago only porridge didn't like it so didn't go back , so they are offering samples ?
I have placed an oder for w8 today as i will run out otherwise , as not much cambridge left now so it should come in time .

Yes I do like s&s meals. And some bars are ok.
But I do prefer cd bars and porridges even cd shakes seem to be better.
I like the sweet porridge but hate the oatmeal on s&s it's the only pack that made me gag :(
But I'm addicted to the cd porridges love them :)
And I like that I can have 4 packs a day with s&s :)
Yes first time customers can order samples at 99p each.
Sorry but what's w8?

All About Weight - click the link

I have done this plan before , you get 4 packs a day the spag bowl is nice , and veg chill too had cookies cream its like theres bits in it like the cookie and its creamy too .
I have ordered few i have not tried like macaroni cheese , celerbration curry , Thai soup ....
i like alot of the w8 meals , anything so i don't get fed up , as we both know its been a long time on here lol
I had the porridge from S&S the white pack , it was awful , thats why i did not touch it again .
with cambridge i like them all really , and Lighterlife are the best products , but price too high .
ho right so 99p , what ones did you like ?
Well this is my first day and i am using SS milk ewww .... well got to get used to small changes , big loses :)

MsJMC said:
All About Weight - click the link

I have done this plan before , you get 4 packs a day the spag bowl is nice , and veg chill too had cookies cream its like theres bits in it like the cookie and its creamy too .
I have ordered few i have not tried like macaroni cheese , celerbration curry , Thai soup ....
i like alot of the w8 meals , anything so i don't get fed up , as we both know its been a long time on here lol
I had the porridge from S&S the white pack , it was awful , thats why i did not touch it again .
with cambridge i like them all really , and Lighterlife are the best products , but price too high .
ho right so 99p , what ones did you like ?
Well this is my first day and i am using SS milk ewww .... well got to get used to small changes , big loses :)

Oh sounds nice especially the curry :)
Yes the porridge in the white pack oatmeal it was vile! :(
The silver pack one is ok smells like rice pudding lol.
Not a patch on the cd porridges there thick and creamy love them.
My fave on s&s is the spicy spaghetti in the white pack.
The cottage pie, and chilli con carne are nice too.
I like the choc praline bars the best but all the bars are nice.
But not as big as the cd bars.
The shakes I've only had 2 of choc and a crispy choc both ok but not as much flavour as the cd shakes I think.
But could be me putting too much water in.
I've bought the mix a mousse to do the shakes with so hopefully I'll like them better that way.

sounds as if i had the worst ones out on S&S lol I heard the Lemon bars were good on S&S .
Well my first day over on VLCD , boy was hard in places .... I just have to get used to these packet meals and think of the end result .
got so many things to be postive for staying on the plan .
yes the w8 are nice , i'm doing some mixing like yourself .... i want to go 8 weeks if i can thats first plan , i have alot more to lose after that .
7 stone at least .... geee .
yes CD porridge are nice , when i can get this new woman i want some choc velvet for when its hot and i can partly freeze .
How was your day ? do you have any times in the day you find its harder than other times ?

MsJMC said:
sounds as if i had the worst ones out on S&S lol I heard the Lemon bars were good on S&S .
Well my first day over on VLCD , boy was hard in places .... I just have to get used to these packet meals and think of the end result .
got so many things to be postive for staying on the plan .
yes the w8 are nice , i'm doing some mixing like yourself .... i want to go 8 weeks if i can thats first plan , i have alot more to lose after that .
7 stone at least .... geee .
yes CD porridge are nice , when i can get this new woman i want some choc velvet for when its hot and i can partly freeze .
How was your day ? do you have any times in the day you find its harder than other times ?

The lemon ones were nice better than I thought they'd be but I'm a chocolate girl me! :)
Well done for making it through the 1st day.
As you know this 1st couple of days are the hardest. Stick with it!
I had about 7stone to lose.
Did 1 1/2 with slimming world now nearly 2st 1/2 on this diet. In only 7 weeks!
So now have about 3 stone left to shift.
You can do it!!
My hardest part has got to be evenings.. Some are fine but some I get so stressed and have had to go to bed for a cry :(
But so glad I have not given in to temptation.
Good luck on day 2!
Just worked out today is day 51!! For me lol :)

The lemon ones were nice better than I thought they'd be but I'm a chocolate girl me! :)
Well done for making it through the 1st day.
As you know this 1st couple of days are the hardest. Stick with it!
I had about 7stone to lose.
Did 1 1/2 with slimming world now nearly 2st 1/2 on this diet. In only 7 weeks!
So now have about 3 stone left to shift.
You can do it!!
My hardest part has got to be evenings.. Some are fine but some I get so stressed and have had to go to bed for a cry :(
But so glad I have not given in to temptation.
Good luck on day 2!
Just worked out today is day 51!! For me lol :)[/QUOTE

Morning Donna Marie
I just placed an order of Lemon Yoghurt & White Chocolate
Vegetable Soup
Sweet Porridge
Spicy Spaghetti
Cripsy Chocolate Shake
day 51 for you , blimey , yes i can relate to going to bed and having a cry , then next day its out of your sytem ... I guess its the diet doing it too .
so you too also had that now left with 3 , its great to get over half way .
I joined sw few weeks ago , nice lady but i was not following the plan , maybe i will get the rest of my weight off that way who knows what direction we will go but we know its downwards .
I was 248 yesterday i'm 5ft 1
i find my afternoons late afternoons are the ones that get me thinking ....
I think what has made me think start now is that we are on half term , if i get headache i can lay in . and also have the half term summer one soon and need to get few stone off if we go places like alton Towers , was there oct and had trouble on a ride for kids where the bar never went down so the bloke had to squeeze it down on my stomach lol
ok wake up call lol
Donnamarie , how are you doing today ?

Hi MsJMC
I'm doing good thanks had a couple of busy days but managed to stay on plan.
Had another night last night when I just had to go to bed because I'm really missing food of an evening. It's not hunger.. But all the same I'm missing food :(
6 weeks yesterday to my holiday so want to try get another 1 stone off at least.
Even though I'm missing food I'm also scared about my holiday and eating again. :(
I just don't want to slip back into my old habits and because I won't be at target for my holiday I'm planning on doing ss again after I'm terrified I won't be able to do it again once I stop :(
Weekends are hard too so hope it goes fast roll on Monday kids back at school and in a routine again :)
Next weigh in Wednesday and hoping for 3lb minimum loss this week :)
How are you doing? X

:D Hellooooo

all these things your thinking are natural for every dieter .... wondering all the time , i have heard some people go away and gain say 8 pounds and some get back and crack on some have trouble , its always good to have a plan for another plan to lose weight , say xmas ? .
But remember you won't put this weight back on , maybe half a stone but not what you was .
where are you going on holiday ?
It;s mental thoughts your having of missing foods , i'm glad you have a away of dealing with it and not acting out your thought .... great idea !
how old are your kids , yes my daughter will go back monday , it is a routine . what part of Devon are you DonnaMarie
My w8 stuff came today , thank god ..... still got my slim and save coming wonder if that turns up today , put order in thursday .
I worked it out counting today its 56 days till OH is off , so trying to get that far .... unsure about using scales as i used to hop on daily , drove me mad as when it stayed stable i was getting p off lol ... it's only numbers i know its if you've been 100% think well i know i was good .
Me too board , nothing todo as rain , got my daughters Karting grading sunday so will have plans that day thank god ... but today , well i don't plan staying home .... lol
So 6 weeks i think that will be 1 stone 1/2 ... can easy do it .... your hanging in there tight !!

Back