End of phase 1

creashor

Hi All

Well its almost been 7 months since I started LL. On Sunday I ate my first, stunningly delicious, piece of Turkey.

I weighed myself at the start of the day and am proud to say that my weight loss for abstinance was 11 stone 3lbs. 20 inches gone from my waist, 16 from my chest and 5 from my neck.

RTM is going to be more challenging......

Good luck to you all.

Congratulations Creashor! What an amazing accomplishment! Did you ever in your life think you would do it?? It's great seeing your success - I am aiming for 10 stones and that gives me an idea about when I might hit goal.

Well done you! You should post some before and after pics - always fantastic inspiration those!

Good luck in RTM - you are right - now the hard part starts, but you will no doubt want to protect your new bod, so will soar through it like a star!

Many congrats!!

XX

Omg, Congratulations to you!! Am so chuffed for you, you are amazing! xx

A GREAT BIG CONGRATUALATIONS

You deserve a massive pat on the back and good luck in your RTM.

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

That's an amazing weight loss!! BL is right you should post some before and after pics. Good luck with RTM!!

Creashor wow well done - you've done brilliantly .... so glad you loved that turkey!!!

Best of luck with rtm x

I am in awe.... well done!

fabulous weight loss!!!!!

rtm will be a breeze after what you've done!

CONGRATULATIONS! You've done fantastically!

I'm hoping to go into RTM as of Thursday - all hoping I hit the 9 st 11 lbs mark! Hoping to have lost that 1.5lbs I wanted to lose this week. (Although peeps from work said they'd beat me up if I don't go into RTM this week!) ha ha ha!

How did you feel when you ate for the first time?

Back