Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

end of the road?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NettyJ, 29 September 2009 Social URL.

1. NettyJ

NettyJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    15st0.1lb(94.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have lost 3st 1lb with cd. I have now been really terrible on it, and have for the past 3 weeks stayed the same, which is good news, but this week i have weighed again and stayed the same. this is good news, but i have 4lbs left to lose till goal, and i dont think that I can justify paying for cambridge anymore and not losing anything. i have lost motivation - any advice??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tiko

Tiko Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Well done on your weight loss. Are you on SS? Why don't you go up a step or 2 then SS for another week or 2. I think this should work.

How long did it take you to lose so much?

4. NettyJ

NettyJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    15st0.1lb(94.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hi there, i took 12 weeks to lose. i have tried going up the steps but i am just not in control of my eating. i dont know whether to go and weigh in tonight (i have stayed the same according to my scales) or just not go and then see how i feel in a few weeks. i just cant get back into the swing of the cd diet. !

5. Staffdieter

Staffdieter Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi, I am in a similar position in yourself, in that I have 4 pounds to loose, having lost 4 and a half stone over 6 months. I am finding it difficult to stay on SS, and equally difficult to work up the programmes. I don't know if this helps, and either way the scales seem to be stuck! but I am giving myself a further three weeks to loose the last 4 pounds, and after that I will 'close off the diet' whatever my weight and move to maintenance as quickly as possible.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.