end of week 1 on exante

spyro2008

I will never give up
hi everyone just thought id tell you all that i lost 4lbs this week. it was my 1st week on exante after being on lipotrim for 4 weeks so im thrilled. only another 52 to go lol

Well done Spyro,,,, another 52 may only take 13 weeks at the rate you are going - say 14 weeks to err on side of caution - not that long I think - good luck with it....

I'm just at the beginning of my third week and have just got over my hungriest weekend ever!!! Determined to keep on going..

well done thats amazing loss , keep it up you will sonn reach your goal !

Good loss well done

Well done Spyro,,,, another 52 may only take 13 weeks at the rate you are going - say 14 weeks to err on side of caution - not that long I think - good luck with it....

I'm just at the beginning of my third week and have just got over my hungriest weekend ever!!! Determined to keep on going..

thanks everyone its such an amazing feeling much better than the one i got after my little blip. lol.
to fat&forty hopefully week 3 will be better for you i think most people find find week 3 hard i know i did. its downhill from now.

Thats great, well done!

thanks Spyro,,,, appetite has gone down a little today but am totally obsessing about food - I have just hung up a dress I want to get into in my bedroom to remind me why I am doing this!!!!

Well done xx

thanks Spyro,,,, appetite has gone down a little today but am totally obsessing about food - I have just hung up a dress I want to get into in my bedroom to remind me why I am doing this!!!!

i know i started trying on size 16s today the funny thing was that only 2 of 6 fitted me. its strange how all different shops come up different. why arnt they all the same?

re: the size differences in the same size - me too, I've been trying on some of my size16 trousers and jeans and half fit me and the other half don't!! madness..... can't wait till they all do -----

gotta take up less space!!!!!

Well done Spyro. 4lbs is great. :)

DAY 2 AFTER BLIP

Hi everyone im on day 2 today fter my blip ive been 100% today and yesterday but have found it so hard today and felt like just giving up. I just wanna put the kids to bed and go to sleep myself just to get away from the food or the thought of food. Am feeling very low help

Have an early night - things will seem so much better in the morning

:hug99:

xx

Well done spyro!! I'm considering the swap too but i'm worried about the refeed before xmas and what i'd eat... is it true the flavours are so much nicer??? :) x

yes i prefer the flavours although i think lipotrims chocolate is a bit nicer. im glad i swapped the bars are so nice and give you something nice to chew on. when you refeed try and stick to proteins fish, chicken, salads and veg and you should be fine.

I know how difficult this diet can be when all you can think of is food and there are many of times i have given in , but the feeling i get after eating makes me feel very low and i either get back on the horse or keep eating . I dont want to do this anymore i want to try and do my best because the end is worth it . I know you can do this you are doing so well dont let this happen you will only feel like c **p . I hope you get through this and good luck remember we are here for you ! :)

Back