End of week 1 weigh in

naughty88

Well 8lb off in first week, a little disappointed with this as most people seem to lose loads more than this in the 1st week.. Let's hope week 2 is a good week... It's my birthday on Saturday and going out for a meal, so not holding my breath!! Lol

Well done, 8lb is a brilliant loss in 1 week! Can't think of any other diet where you can lose so much in such a short time. Keep up the good work, a loss is a loss whether it is 1lb or 10lb.

New beginner

Hi, started exante today...quite nervous...have a friends birthday and a christening this weekend and my birthday next weekend but am determined to stick to diet...shall pretend water is wine! How long has taken you all to reach ketosis and any advice for stinky breath side effect? Wish me luck as have 4 stone to lose.

Hi naughty88, 8 lbs is a great result so be proud of yourself. I am day 3 into diet & will be well chuffed if I lose that amount.

Hi hoe you don't mind my gate crashing it was my first weigh in today & i only lost 5lbs at first i was devastated, but it would probably taken me at leasy 2-3 wks at slimming world with my prevoius track record, don' t forget some people will have more to lose than others so they will get a big loss at the beginning, bettet to be steady & avoid saggy skin !! We should all be very proid he is yo week to ! Xx

Well done on getting through week 1 good luck for week 2 :)

Back