End of week 2 and a question.

pickle

Banned
Well, the second week i found a little bit harder than the first.
I'm sure my motivation isn't waining as i did not contemplate even once cheating but i did find it a little hard cooking my hubby's meals. :confused:
But then i just scrolled though some honeymoon pictures when i was at my lightest 10st 2lb (my target weight) and felt a renewed sense of motivation.:)

I had my second weigh in last night and am pleaed to report that i have lost 5lb. So that's a stone and a pound in two weeks:eek:

My question is how often should you do a number 2?:rolleyes:
I only went once last week and not sure if this is normal, i figured if i'm not eating then that probably sounds about right.

I've oredered some Psyllium Husks just in case.

Hiya Pickle

There isn't really an answer to that, some people still go everyday but some then don't.

My advice to clients is don't go more than 4 days without having a number 2 and use the Fibre89 if you think you are going to have a problem.

M.

With the reduced amount of food and the subsequent reduced amount of 'waste', it's quite normal to go less frequently.

The problem arises when, after days of sitting there, water is extracted from this waste making it harder to pass ... cue constipation.

Preventing the dreaded 'bung' is better than curing it and you'll find the psyllium husks you ordered will probably do the trick (I've taken PH daily for five months and have found it a godsend!)

Alternatively, some people find fibre 89 is effective: unfortunately it did nothing for me.

Hi Ya

Well done on the weight loss!! And well done for being able to cook others meals and stick to your diet. You are soooooo Focused!!

The number 2 thing worries me too because Im unpredictable at the best of times. Whats the best products to prevent it happening and where do I get them??

Back