• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

end of week one !!

jazz

naughty night nurse
S: 16st6lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st2lb(0.87%)
hi,thought id let you know that i survived ,have lost 9 pounds and have to say at this point no major problems. am a bit scared reading all the other posts about people falling off the wagon. I know if i fall i wont start again. congrats to everyone who is still staying strong:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Well done on 9lbs off, thats great ......bet you are so pleased.
Yes keep strong and dont pick its so not worth it, look at your great loss and keep your goal in mind and you will succeed.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)
Congratulations jazz on your fantastic 9lbs. weight loss this week, it is wonderful motivation for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Well done jazz, it's a great feeling isn't it!!

I know what you mean about staying strong - I think that's why I am so determined to stay sticking to it this time, the first time you do a diet is always the easiest, once I have to go back to it I never stick to it as well, I seem to ahve lost a little of my resolve!

Good luck, looking forward to seeing what week 2 brings us!! I'm doing 790, are you SSing?

trinakmh

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wow well done for your 9lb weight loss Jazz!!:D
Stay strong and keep focused;)

kazbro

jelly belly
S: 20st5lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49.2 Loss: 2st5lb(11.58%)

my 1st week is up tomorrow
get weighed tomorrow evening
well done mate you have done well
kaz xxx

Bekie

:wow: well done 9lbs is a fab loss and your doing so well 1st week definitey feels the hardest and yours is over :D