Enjoying it second time around!

sazpom

Hi all lipotrimers i tryed lipo trim last dec and i lasted 4 days i was so disspointed in myself. I started again on the 2nd feb and on day 7 i feel so much better this time i think its cause ive found this site the only thing i hate about lipo is my mouth feels so dry :8855: buts hey its well worth it. My start weight was 15 st 8pound and i got on the scales this morning and im 14 st 12 pounds :D:D:D well i would like to say good luck every one and if anyone has any tips that would be great thanks xxx sarah xxx

You're doing great Sarah- Well done!

Good luck on your Lipotrim journey :)

we're pratically the same :) how good. Its amazing when you get on the scales. Well done , it just keeps getting better xx

Thanks so much guys i love this site and thanks for the link xxsarahxx

Good luck chick!!

Weighing yourself and seeing the loss is a brilliant motivation!!

It is but i have said to myself don't jump on every day lol x

Well done Sarah for sticking to it this time. You know the results will be amazing so just keep going and keep up the good work and the losses will come. Stay positive, you can do it!

Hi all lipotrimers i tryed lipo trim last dec and i lasted 4 days i was so disspointed in myself. I started again on the 2nd feb and on day 7 i feel so much better this time i think its cause ive found this site the only thing i hate about lipo is my mouth feels so dry :8855: buts hey its well worth it. My start weight was 15 st 8pound and i got on the scales this morning and im 14 st 12 pounds :D:D:D well i would like to say good luck every one and if anyone has any tips that would be great thanks xxx sarah xxx

hey - well done on getting back on the LY wagon !!!

good luck

Debz x

Welcome, the best advice I got was from my pharmacist. When I started he told me that if I want to stop at any point that is fine, but do the refeed so you have a greater chance of maintaining. Even if you are not at your goal, it is better to stop, refeed and then start again when your motivation increases. This has made me think a week at a time. I just need to get to the next weigh in. Then the weight loss is enough to make me sign up for another week!
This site is also great for those moments when you want to cave!
I look forward to hearing about your journey.

:) Thats good advise Hope. Goodluck sazpom keep with it you're on for a good first loss! XX

again thanks to everyones comments and i am so ditermined this time my patner made a pizza the other night and as a joke i said give me a bit he said "thats up to you but i would not spoil it as you are doing so well" i said to him no i dont want any but good god it smelt soooo good lol and Hope thanks for that i have read up on refeed and cant wait for that i am starting refeed on my bday that is 1st of may and i cant wait lol

well done hun for trying it second time around and glad to hear its all going well! gud luck with your wi, take care

well done with the losses so far jsut stick with it

Welcome back Sarah and good luck.

I know what you mean about LT, I found it so easy to do co it was so black and white, 3 shakes, water, black coffee, nothing else (I didn't like black tea) it is the refeed and maintaining I find hard!!!!

You have the same birthday as my daughter! Good luck with getting to target for it - not long now, 11 1/2 weeks!

x

thanks well good birthday to have its nice to have a few days off work when it falls xx

Back