Enough is enough...my sw diary :)

Havent had anything to eat today yet! the OH is meant to be making me dinner but hes pissing about on the xbox!! grrrrr!! im starving marvin! lol. Feeling a lot better after last night, cant believe i felt so ill after eating something i used to be able to eat all the time with no worries! well annoying!!

For brunch I had a mugshot and 2 slices of Nimble and Low Low Cheese (HE's) with some marmite. Just now Ive had a salad, all free food!! So happy with myself today after last nights spring roll!! Drinking my body weight in water to try and wash it all through!! Feeling gooood!! :D

Well, today I couldnt be bothered cooking lunch yet again, mouth was watering when I made the OH his dinner, made him a ham and cheese baguette. I had the same as yesterday, cheese and marmite with 2 slices of nimble and a mugshot! Yummy. Thats no syns so far :D not sure whats for tea yet as my bfs mum makes it :) will post later, hope everyone else is having a positive day today :D x

Tonight my OH made beer butt chicken!! you stick half a can of beer up a chickens backside! and it boils up and cooks the chicken inside out!! was laaaavley! hes a right gordon ramsay! lol. Had that with root veg and sw chips! we had some beer gravy but apparantly the beer evaporates but to be safe im counting it as 6 syns! Just had 2 tangfastic haribo sweets which im going to count as 1 syn each!! so overall 8 syns today! Happy days!!

So today Ive had my usual a mugshot for dinner, and some marmite on toast :) lovely! lol...i also shared some french fries with the bf, so 2 syns there! Feeling good! :D I think its pork and mash for tea or so the bfs dad told me, yumm! :D x

I was correct had pork, mash and veg for tea, cut the fat off the pork, and he had coated the pork with mash and cheese crust, counting it as 2 syns, then i had mash and a little bit of gravy with veg, carrotts, leeks, parsnips and aubergines, was lovely!! so my syn count for today is 5 syns, 1 for the gravy and 2 from the french fries from earlier. Hoping my hard work the past couple of days will pay off tomorrow! x

So tonight im on top of the world, another 3lb loss which is a stone in four weeks!! slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month! Love it and I want more! As for my food today, used no syns, had shreddies and milk for breakfast, a mugshot for lunch and batchelors rice for tea after weigh in! No syns!! Love it!! x

Today hasnt been too bad!! Shreddies and Milk for breakfast as my HE's. Had one slice of nimble (2.5 syns) bacon (fat removed) and ketchup (1 syn) and some beef savoury rice for dinner. Tea was a treat for my hard work, KFC, but back on it 100% tomorrow!! queue the weight loss :D x

So this weekend, ive not been bad at all, only minor slip up I had was a ready made egg and bacon sandwich on brown bread from train station. That was all there was :( sad times. Ive been good rest of weekend, odd 6 syns both days I reckon so Ill take that!! On the car bonnet between now and wednesday tho! :D x

So yeah on the car bonnet didnt really go to plan, the OH made dinner on monday!! had rice for lunch and then he made mushroom with bacon (fat removed) and light cheese, then he made some SW friendly pizzas, with light cheese again and tomato puree and all free ingredients :), but then I was naughty, small slice of cheesecake! oops!! Yesterday for brekkie I had poached eggs on brown toast with bacon and mushrooms. For lunch it was tuna pasta, and last night I had a small portion of shepherds pie!! today so far Ive had a mugshot and a bacon sarnie on nimble bread!! not expecting a loss tonight, even 1/2 lb would do!! come on :D and after weigh in Im having a scotch egg! made sw style :D and as of monday im off on holidays :)x

Back