ProPoints Enough is enough - this weight has got to go!!!

Thanks Lou :) Glad I have some readers :)

Jaly - I am an ex veggie - was veggie for nearly 15 years when I decided to reintroduce meat into my diet in January. I've been enjoying the experience so far, my favourites are sausages, roast chicken and steak, but I still rely on alternative sources of protein such as beans, quorn and tuna. I don't mind the fillets to be honest, they are so low in points and quite filling and really easy and quick to cook, but each to their own I guess!

I cannot wait for my OH to get home with that wine, what a day I've had. I haven't stopped for 5 minutes! I've got 4 assignments due in in December - 2 x 2000 word essays, 1 group presentation and 1 powerpoint presentation. I haven't done any reading or any prep for any of them, I honestly have not had the time. My flat is a tip constantly and I am always tired. Thank God we get 3 weeks off at the end of next week to do our assignments, think I'm pretty much going to be working that whole time but at least I get a rest! Then I have another 2 assignments due in after Christmas - the justification for my powerpoint which I think is 1000 or 1500 words, plus another 2000 word essay. And I am off to Centre Parcs from 2 - 4th January.

MAJOR OVERLOAD. I'm really going to enjoy this glass of wine :/ I bloody need it!!!

hi hun!

Sorry havent ben writing much i havent been feelin my best!

ur food looks great! WOW u have loads to do and centre parks sounds like a welcome break
xx

Jaly - unfortunately today has been terrible! Overslept so rushed into uni for 2 pointless lectures spaced an hour apart, then a 3 hour lecture this afternoon on assessment for learning. It has been an absolutely awful day :( I can't wait to get home and curl up on the sofa. My head is banging and my brain has been destroyed :(

Sammie - sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly. Don't worry about not replying silly billy, you just concentrate on getting better! *hugs*

Well, today has been bad foodwise. I didn't have time to make up a lunch to take into uni today so had to rely on the canteen. The options were not great and I have no idea how many points were in my lunch! Just going to have quorn fillets and veg for my tea, only 4 points so hopefully the dodgy lunch won't have done too much damage!

Today:

Milk - 3
B: Usual. - 4
L: Tuna pasta bake (in a sort of creamy white sauce?) with a pot of cucumber, beetroot and tomato. Grapes. - 15?
D: 3 quorn fillets with lots of free veg and gravy. - 4

TOTAL: 26
WEEKLIES USED: 0
WEEKLIES BALANCE: 23

Haven't done my walk today either, am currently in the library procrastinating while I wait for a lift...I am completely spent for the day :(

Thanks hun, have had a lovely bath, shaved my legs and covered myself in body lotion. That and cuddles with my gorgeous daughter has helped make me feel a little more human now!

claireyfairey said:
After flirting with various different diets over the past year trying to lose the (almost) 2st I have gained since beginning uni last year. I lost 20lbs on the Discover plan in 2010, which was mostly pregnancy weight and maintained between 9st 10lbs and 9st 7lbs. I believe I am 11st now, I was too frightened to weigh myself this morning but I am pretty sure that's where I am. I will weigh tomorrow to be sure. My biggest diet downfalls are wine and overeating - I am hoping pro points can help me beat my demons! I have decided to stop drinking for the time being - although I love a glass of wine, I am becoming too dependant on needing it to be able to enjoy myself and it completely sabotages my diet efforts so unless I have a very special occasion sprung upon me I will not be drinking for the next month or so :)

Little bit about me, I am Claire :) I am 27, live with my partner of 8 years and my daughter Isla who is 4. I'm a full time BEd student training to teach early years which is fun but extremely demanding. I don't know if there's anything else about me you need to know, I guess I'll fill you in on things as you read my diary :) Look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi here to follow diary xxx

Aww Sammie, it's all gone tits up here :( Don't think I'll have lost anything on Monday, might have even gained. I will start again on Monday but am really beginning to feel like I am never going to lose this weight, it's ridiculous :( feel really, really down :(

claireyfairey said:
Aww Sammie, it's all gone tits up here :( Don't think I'll have lost anything on Monday, might have even gained. I will start again on Monday but am really beginning to feel like I am never going to lose this weight, it's ridiculous :( feel really, really down :(

I felt just like that last week however I knew I'd done far too much damage even for a small gain.

I know it's easier said than done but you can pick yourself up again, I'm proof of that. The only way you are ever going to get to target is by trying and getting back on the wagon again x

Aww thanks for your support hun. I feel like this weight is never ever going to go away :( I've been trying to lose it since I gained it all last year and nothing I seem to do will shift it. I don't think I eat that much so I can't explain it, although I know that's the classic lines from a dieter! I just don't want to be this big any more. I've had my thyroid tested just over a year ago and everything was fine so just can't work it out :/

hiya hun,
Sorry i dint reply was SO busy!

i am sorry to hear you have had a bad week.. it is so easy to have a naughty meal and then that naughty meal turn into a naughy day and naughty 2 days coz thats what my weekend has been!
But chin up sweetie.... Todays WI so Good luck and what ever the scales say if it is a gain jus give ur head a wobble and get back on track coz its so much easier to think ooo sod it!
u will do it, coz u want it so much!

let us all no how WI goes

xxxx

im sorry hun :(

well u have had a naughty food week and now thata behind u and now u have to get straight back on it! need to start pointing again. u have ur weeklies when u do want a treat!
dnt feel too down about it hun! i would say everyone somewhere in there Weight loss journey has a gain, were all only human hun and sometimes we all need that naughty food week to no actually i wud rather lose 1lb a week than put double that a week on!

chin up u will have a loss next monday i no it!
xxxxxx

Morning hun

I'm really sorry about gain and I know that it's so hard to pull it back the following week. I had such a bad week last week and fell off of the wagon with a massive bump and i gained 7lb! I have managed to get back on it this week which was really, really hard. I am now on my 4th day back on plan and I feel like I have my mojo back.

If I carried on eating the way I was then I would have been right back where I started within weeks and that's not what I wanted. I have a wardrobe full of size 8 and 10 clothes that have hardly been worn and I want to get back in them again.

If you get back on it today you could have that 2lb off this week, if you dont, you could be looking at another 2lb gain and I know that that's really not what you want

Bug hugs xxx

Back