ProPoints Enough is enough - this weight has got to go!!!

Isla is gawjus u must b so proud :). u do look so different with brown hair wow! u will get back to where u were hun u seem to have the right determination so i have no doubt in my mind u will feel a difference by xmas!
i love changing my hair colour i loved bein blonde but 2 much up keep im red at the moment but wanna go back brown in the new yr lol!
i too am a speecy and i no what u mean so times i feel my face is thinner with my glasses on i wear contacts every thursday to WI (i wear the same clothes every week(even underwear!) lol) so i wore contacts my first week so have done ever since n i tihnk my face looks fatter with contacts in!!
xxx

Thanks Becky and Sammie :) I am very proud of my little girl, I want her to be proud of her mum too :)

Ok so I am going to be a bit naughty...a friend has invited me round for a bit of a chat this evening and I'm not sure I'm strong enough to stay off the booze! So I have decided to drink some vodka. It is far fewer points than wine and I can get a bit merry without hopefully falling off the rails. I will have a filling and healthy day tomorrow to try and limit the weekly points I use so the plan is thus:

Today's weekly points balance after the vodka will be 30 *going to have 150ml vodka*

Tomorrow's food plan:

B: Porridge with skimmed milk, grated apple and cinnamon.
L: WW wraps with wafer thin ham, grated carrot, lettuce and ww salad cream. 1 ww yogurt and tinned pineapple.
D: Wholegrain pasta with tinned tuna, peas and sweetcorn. Extra light mayo (I think this is free?) and 2 tbsp full fat mayo. - 6 weeklies

TOTAL WEEKLIES USED: 6
WEEKLIES BALANCE: 24

So that still leaves me enough to have my pizza on Saturday night and will stay alcohol free until next weekend :)

Hope you have a nice evening with your friend and enjoy your vodka, that's what your weeklies are there for ;-) x

Okay, so ended up having 200ml vodka which is 16 points, and a bag of chili heatwave doritos which was 4 points! So weeklies balance is 22 :)

Today is pretty much what I had planned yesterday, minus 6 weekly points which leaves me with a balance of 16 weeklies for the weekend :)

Tomorrow is pizza day! Here's the plan:

Milk - 3
B: Usual! - 4
L: Ham sandwich (5), ww carrot and lentil soup (2). 1 ww yogurt and satsumas/melon/pear - whatever I fancy! - 8
Dinner: 1 ristorante mozarella pizza with 10 black olives on top! Salad and ww salad cream. - 23

TOTAL: 38
Weeklies used: 12
Weeklies balance: 4

Not sure what I will used my 4 weeklies on - perhaps I will have that dime bar Becky! :) Am due on this weekend so may well need a choccie fix! :)

Last edited:
U lost the weight once, you'll lose it again :)!
Diary looking good, we all need our guilty pleasures n that's what weeklies are there for! X

Thanks all, sorry I've been quiet over the weekend - had a bit of an eventful one. Sorry to say I went ever so slightly over my points as went out for the day yesterday and I was so tired I just had some pasta for my tea :/ It doesn't seem to have mattered though, as I weighed myself this morning and I was 10st 12lbs - a 4lb loss! Woop! Fingers crossed for another good week :)

Not sure how today is going to go as sadly I'm leaving for a funeral in half hours time and I'm not sure what food will be at the wake. I may have a little something before we leave in case the options are not very healthy. I had my usual breakfast so will update this later :)

Today so far:
Milk - 3
B: Toast, spread and marmite. Tinned pears and ww yogurt. - 4
Snack before funeral - Packet snack a jacks. Grapes. - 3

Thanks hun, the funeral was for a friend's mum - she went very suddenly so it was very sad. She had a beautiful horse-drawn carriage which was absolutely breathtaking, although I am terrified of horses!

Today so far:
Milk - 3
B: Toast, spread and marmite. Tinned pears and ww yogurt. - 4
Snack before funeral - Packet snack a jacks. Grapes. - 3
Food at wake - 1 triangle of a cheese sandwich (gonna count 3), salad (0), carrot sticks and creamy dip (2). Tiny chunk feta cheese (1). 50ml morgans spiced rum (4) 3 chocolate eclairs in the car! (3) - 13
Dinner - Steak (6), jacket potato (5), salad and ww salad cream. Peppercorn sauce (3) 4 onion rings (4). - 18
TOTAL - 37
WEEKLY POINTS USED: 15
WEEKLY POINTS BALANCE: 34

Yikes. Ended up being quite a costly day, I bloody knew I shoudn't have had a rum and coke but it was a wake and I wanted to have a drink for Christine with her family. I will try to be really good this week so I can save everything for the weekend which are always my dangerous times! I've come on today though, so feel like treating myself. Getting my pajamas on now and will settle down to watch the latest Walking Dead episode on the sofa!

Last edited:
Going to start counting activity points so I can have a few extra points this week. I know by the end of the week I will have done 4 40 minute walks (uni journeys) which will bank me an extra 8 points for the end of the week. I will count them as I go. I might not end up using them but just incase I need them I want to know what my balance will be :)

Okay, so yesterday looked like this:

Milk - 3
Usual breakfast - 4
L: 2 eggs on 1 slice toast. 1 serving ketchup. 2 satsumas. 1 ww yogurt. - 7
D: Small tin butterbeans (3), spicy veg stew (3), couscous (5). - 11
Snacks: 1 capri sun apple drink (2), half a sausage (1). - 3

TOTAL: 28
wEEKLIES USED: 2
WEEKLIES BALANCE: 32
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED - 3
NEW WEEKLIES BALANCE: 35

Today will go like this:
Milk - 3
B: Usual. - 4
L: Tuna salad (4). Slice of bread with spread (3). Melon and ww yogurt. - 8
D: Half a jar of chinese curry cooking sauce (4), stir fry veg, 2 quorn fillets (2), 40g brown rice (4). - 10
Snack: bit of roast chicken I kicked from my mum's! I can't resist it. Counting it as 1. Also, really fancying a glass of wine so going to share a bottle with my partner later. Counting half a bottle as 12.

TOTAL: 38
WEEKLIES USED: 12
WEEKLIES BALANCE:23

Aaaaargh, am using up too many of my weeklies! Will earn another 2 activity points tomorrow though so hopefully that will help! May even go for a jog on Friday to try and earn some extra points for the weekend. Finding this week harder for avoiding temptations, must try harder!

Last edited:
Hi - Subscribed, well done on the loss x

Back