Epic Journey

You can do it - just go online to River Island, Dorothy Perkin's, New Look etc and look at lovely size 10/12 dresses that you would love to wear :)

I'm looking over my pinterest boards too lol!

ARGH! Panic - soooo my dad is having a BBQ for his bday on the 8th unplanned bday bash ahoy! I wouldnt miss it and managed to get out of drinking as I'm driving and have my daughter. If I do not eat they will suspect something, do you think it would be okay to stick to just meat and maybe some salad without dressing? or do you think I should just pretend I'm ill and cant eat anything lol

I don't mind if a go over my calories but I do not want to come.out of ketosis at all!!

Bbq is easy meat n salad you will be fine. So easy to stay on plan with this even eating out

Enjoy it xxx

Well that is a relief, I thought it would be okay but wasnt 100%. I'm quite looking forward to it now, I'll be sticking to s&s until then and it will be good to have something to eat and not have to avoid the.situation or come up with something. I'm so glad he picked a BBQ lol

Okay so end of day 5 is fast approaching and I just had my 2 packs together hot choc shake and a vanilla bar. It really felt like a big treat!

BBQ is good you can have some meat and salad I'm sure you will be fine even if you go over your cals a little like you say.

Mmm hot choc shake and a bar sounds lush! Well done on day 5, will be WI day before you know it :)

I'm really looking forward to the bbq now - can't wait :)

Day 6 has arrived and it's only 2 more sleeps til I can weigh in, I can't believe how much better I feel in just 6 days my stomach is definitely sticking alot less as it's not bloated and full of food.

I'm am now officially on holiday from work until the 31st of July. Thank goodness, looking forward to relaxing.

Had a lemonbar this morning for breakfast and waiting til 5.30 for my next one going to have mushroom pasta with 200g of mushrooms and broccoli was gonna have one now but it's not long to wait and I think I'd like my two packs again in the evening.

Had a sneaky weigh in again this morning and I'm 6lbs down from Sunday morning if I don't lose anymore I'd still be happy with that but with 2 more days to go I'm hopeful for a little more off as it's my first week :)

6lb down already how fab is that? Could defo be half a stone or more off by Sunday :D

Yeah its super fab, I'm pretty pleased. I must admit though I haven't found it all that hard, having the packs just make it so.easy as you can only have. I've so far survived soft play, the cinema and today I survived greggs when my sister went. I do miss food at times but not as much as I thought I would, at least so far lol :p

Weightmas eve! Are you excited about tomorrow? :D

I am so super excited, I cant wait to finally weigh in and it counts lol I can't believe I managed to survive almost a whole week doing s&s but I have which makes me more positive about keeping at it for longer.

DAY 7 - WEIGHTMAS EVE is here, get to weigh in tomorrow and I can't wait!!! I have felt so great this week had more energy, not felt hungry - yay for ketosis. Today will be another 100% day. On SW I always dreaded weigh ins but I am pretty excited for tomorrow.

Well today is the first full day of my holidays, I am going to work on the kitchen this morning get it looking extra sparkly.

Then I might start on the clothes we have so many clothes its decided that I am going to get rid of 3/4 of mine cause I hate them and wouldnt wear them again and also some of it is definately old, holey etc. My daughter is almost 8 and I have age 5 things in her wardrobe so going to clear out all her that are too small and give them to my cousin for her wee girl. Dunno what OH will do he can be quite the horder its always a battle.

I have lots of xbox games to play, series to catch up on things around the house which is what I'm using my week up for. My daughter is away to the caravan for a week and OH is working most of it, so looking forward to some very rare me time :)

cant wait to see what you lose this week - youll have lost loooaads!!!

xcx

I hope so I'm not expecting anywhere near as much off for my.first week as you're lovely self but would love 7lbs which would give me not only 1/2 a stone but also throw me into the 15's :)

Just had the chilli it was really nice, I never liked normal chilli but thought I would try it anyways. I had it with broccoli.

I would definately order it again to have as a change now and then, as the macaroni and mushroom pasta are my favs :)

i think youre lacking faith in yourself i think youll get double digits!

xxx

I hope so I'm sitting at 8lbs lost today I think another two off for tomorrow would be ace though lol

8lb already and it's only weightmas eve, it's so exciting! Week off sounds great, you need a bit of time to yourself every now and again just to relax. Mmm I like the chilli too, it's good with a bit of broccoli isn't it.

Best of luck for tomorrow hun, I'm excited for you! X

So it's official, I've weigh in this morning and I've lost 9 and 1/2lbs. I am so very very pleased with that, such a brilliant start to my journey it is amazing how much my body has changed in 7 days, my stomach no longer looks pregnant and had deflated huge amounts. I've also lost just of 3% body fat :)

Woooohoooooo

Wow Lorna, 9.5lb that is fantastic! Down 2 notches on the BMI scale as well yay! Well done :D

X

Back