Episode IX - A New Week Begins!

Hiya everyone,

Had a really good day today! Forgot to take anything cambridge related to work, so had a cup of bouillion, a bottle of coke zero and god knows how much water... but been really strong, could of gone and got something for lunch but I didn't - really proud of myself!!

Going to post a piccie now, let me know what you think...x

75c0_2.jpg

Black knee high boots, or these:-

1101963750076464_1.jpg

Amber - well done hunny!! that is really good..

Sarah - opinion please

Mocha - keep up the good work!!

They have taken my access away in work, so can only come on here now before and after work!!

Love

Well done on staying strong Nikki - you have every right to be dead proud of yourself.

I wish I had some of your willpower today! I'm in such a bad mood I feel like crying right now, and I'm sure it is just my PMT. I have scoffed with abandon today and at the moment I couldn't care less - my doctor put me on tablets a few years ago because my PMT had reached the level that I could have murdered someone and then walked away without caring, and I'm feeling like that with my eating at the moment, although I could probably manage a bit of murder too.

I'm going to dig out those pills and see if I can drag myself through this.

Nikki - I love the dress - you are splashing out girl! I think the red boots are gorgeous, but the black would do just as well and probably get more wear out of them afterwards.

I'm off to change my user name to PMTPsycho....

Oh Amber, bless you hunny..... paid for these dresses by selling stuff on ebay!! haven't actually got any cash!

I was a PMT monster at the weekend, but I can feel myself getting through the tunnel now... hope you feel better soon hunny...

Come on you can do it (and I don't mean murder someone and walk away!!!)

Love

Very very nice, Nikki!

I love sexy black knee high boots, which I wear all the time so I would go for those, though the red ones are nice too. You'll be able to wear them with lots of other things.

Why have work taken your access away? Are they just being petty? Don't worry though, Friday will almost be here :D.

Amber, sorry that you are feeling so bad with PMT hunny. I was like that all the time. I would eat and eat and not give a sh!t. I moved onto the minipill a few months ago and it has changed my life! I'd be interested to know what tabs the doc gave you!

I'm doing ok at the moment but I'm still drowning in work. It's getting worse and people keep phoning me!!! I think it's because they know I am very efficient. I have been told something tonight about someone starting a rumour about me and I am a very unhappy bunny. I've been told to bite my tongue because every dog has it's day :D. Upshot is, I would like to eat but have resisted! I've had my packs and I'm glugging water. Even at this late juncture of the day I am sitting on my sofa surrounded by paperwork. Am I mad or what???

Best get back on it or I'll never get to bed tonight!

Morning everyone, it's quiet on here this week.

I am just about to head into work. God I need to get a life lol!

I really felt like eating last night but I'm glad I held out. Scale hop this morning shows 7lbs since Monday. Yeehaw! Gotta get through the weekend yet though!

Hope everyone has a good day and I'll catch up later xxx

Hi girls

Well, I gave into my binge last night, and boy did I binge! Ate bread for the first time in 9 weeks and a whole heap of junk. Not feeling too good this morning but I bet I'll feel worse when I get on the scales! I don't want to weigh myself really, but I think it may do me good to see what damage I have done - it could be a good deterent.

However, today is a new day. I still feel crap but I am going to try to overcome it. Isobel is really poorly, so another day at home, catching up on the housework and paperwork.

That's a fantastic loss Sarah - well done. As much as I love weekends, they are my downfall too.

Hope you all have a good one

A
x

Hiya Amber,

Me again!!!! I'm nice honest!!

Its a case of dusting yourself off and starting again. Your halfway to your target so you've done fantastic up to now. Like you say, today's a new day. If you get straight back to business you will probably find that by your weigh-in you'll not have gained...........hopefully!

Good luck hun and I hope you have a fab time!!
xx

I gained one lb and knocked myself waaaaaaay out of ketosis, but, although I don't feel particularly determined or positive, I've only had one CD meal today and not a single other morsel has passed my lips - despite being in the house with Issey all day.

After nine weeks dieting and a major blow out, I would normally have caved and given up dieting. Something is keeping me going and I think it's the support of the people on this forum - I'm not sure I'd have got this far without you.

So thanks girls:thankyou::grouphugg: I'm glad you're all around.

Well had a good day today, again didn't take anything to eat to work but was OK...excited for my dress to arrive.....

and I am really disappointed, it is nothing like the photo's!! so I have asked if the lady that sold it would put a second chance offer to someone else... see what she comes back with...

Really down now!! not fair... tried some dresses on in Debenhams and accidently put on a 12 and it actually went on.. not that I would go out in it but hey ho at least it went on!!! it would be a fab dress but not at the prices they charge...

Just ordered some off my littlewoods website...p.s. they have 50% designer dresses at the moment!!

Love

Hello all

I've been away for a couple of days and just got home. Did you miss me, cos I missed you! :)

I now have lots of catching up to do, it's amazing how many threads you miss in this place just over the space of 2 days! lol.

Oh Mocha we missed you hunny... how are you doing...?

Well morning all, it is my last day in work until the 24th December today and I am really excited!! I have an interview for the job I applied for on the 12th December so we will see what happens with that! Hope to have a good day... not expecting too much on the scales tomorrow as it is still TOTM (Just hope its not like last time and carried on for 8 weeks!!)..

Check in with you all later...x

Love

Hi everyone, well that was my last day in work yippee!!! not in now till the 24th December....

Hope everyone has had a good day...

Love

Hiya Sarah,

Its not too bad, I have eaten today but I am not stressing about it...don't worry about not emailing hun, I understand month ends!!

What have you got planned for the weekend?

Love

Hi Mocha, I agree very quiet.... I have put on a pound today, but not stressing about it, I have had TOTM for a week so hey ho, and I have eaten... but I am fine with it...

Hope everyone else is well...

Love

Morning girlies....

Where is everyone? I am OK today, don't know what to do today, loads of housework but not worth doing most of it until George is in bed...

Love

Forgive me too because I've sinned all weekend! Came home on Friday out of sorts and had food and wine and have just eaten since. Mind you I have done some physical work and spent last night dancing so hopefully it won't be too much damage on the scales in the morning!

Yes I think we should start a new episode tomorrow.

I realised why it was so quiet yesterday - it was the cambridge conference!

Back