Eric Cartmans weight loss

Eric_Cartman

Well monday mornings here and the long awaited weigh in after my first week on xenical and to my complete surprise i have lost 9lbs :eek:.

Managed ok felt a bit hungry at the start of the week but that is wearing off , not really craving anything yet either so long may it continue!!!!

Well done Eric thats great work. But dont expect that every week, on your first week of a new diet your body isnt used to you will loose the most in your first 1-2weeks.Remember this is a maraton not a sprit. Keep it up!

well done doood!

thats fab work! keep it up!

xx

a massive well done!!!
thats fabbo!!!!
keep up what ever you are doing as it is working!!

Excellent result! Well done you!

That's fantastic, well done!!

woop well done!!!

Great start Eric :D

you can keep it up.. Keep positive!!!

there is no reason why you cant keep it up. You've done the first week just continue to do what you been doing. Just proved you can do it!

Monday morning again , this week has been a really good week trying out new recipes (and actually cooking again!!) so not eating the same boring stuff and the scales show i've lost another 4lbs which is good.

I am surprised in myself that i have manage to stick to the 5g rule and also not drink alcohol (my choice) but that will change tonight with it bein burns night , haggis and a wee dram!!!

yeay well done! one night off wont hurt ya! just make sure u get back on board in the morning1

have a fab night!

love katie]
xxx

Hi

enjoy your haggis and wee dram. I've got some for the family but personally can't abide it, would rather leave it running free around the hills myself!! I'm gonna have something very boring.

I picked my four year old up from Nursery a wee while ago and she told me they were doing Scottish Dancing to celebrate wee rabbit burns day!!!
x

To much wee talk.

well done on your weight loss so far, enjoy burns night!

Well done on another fantastic loss.
Have a great evening.

Back