Ermmm this works

Determinationiskey

I was doing TS in the first week but got bored of the samey food and so switched to WS for the last week. I have now lost 5kg in 2 weeks....I am properly astounded....! I didn't even think I was doing it right. Teaching yourself to eat different is a challenge but will hopefully pay off for us all. I hope I carry on loosing!!:)

Well done. Im planning on doing 100% for 3 months and then an additional month on the stabiliser programme. Wanting to get down to 9st 7lbs by my birthday in May. Well done on your weight loss thats awesome. Keep going its definitely worth it. This site is great for motivation and support :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey :) x

Thanks a lot for that, I just tried on a skirt from Hobbs that hasn't fit for over a year and managed to get it on! :) I am now looking forward to the rest of my journey, which i couldnt say for sure at the start. Hope you achieve all the goals u have set yourself too Laura! Take carexx

It's great when clothes fit .... at least the summer is heading our way so you'll be able to buy new clothes when you reach your target!

Back