Erm's Photo Diary

Many Congrats ERM
very well done and I say don't over analyse why all of a sudden
weight loss has speeded up just go with the flow and enjoy

Ooh what's it like? Does it taste like the normal stuff? Whaddya think I should have it with? I must admit Id never heard of it til I saw it at the deli! :eek:

I think it's nicer than the green one :). As for what to have with it, I don't know! When I last had it it was in Germany, where they have an actual asparagus season, apparently white asparagus is only in season for a short time over there.

They tend to serve it with holllandaise sauce - but I don't think that's very SW friendly :p.

6st 3lb - wow. Congrats! :D

WOW well done on a fantastic weight loss i said you would do it this week.

going to make the red lentil soup as it sounds and looks yummy.

Last edited:
Woohoo! Well done on the over 6st mark :D you are a total inspiration .... plus I want all your yummy food too! ;)

:party0038:

ermintrude said:
A ha haa well this time round I'm doing an MA in Philosophy (sort of semi-enthusiastically) I love philosophy but am not a fan of academia or the 'form' of 'education' :rolleyes: Originally i did a degree in Medicine but life went a bit pear shaped. In between I've done fine art, photography, pharmacology, record label, all sorts. I am still 'trying' to organise my life really as its a bit of a disaster zone, SW is my only successful project :rolleyes: Keeps me sane. Ah well, c'est la vie, Sélavy...

Wow, an eclectic range of interests there! Im sure you know I'm exactly the same lol. Sorry to hear things got difficult whn you were studying medicine, the course alone is enough to send me pear shaped! Philosophy sounds fab!

OMG well done on your amazing loss! Good luck getting into unfamiliar territory weight loss wise. Youre doing so well that you'll be zipping through those stones in no time!

Wednesday 26th - Green

Breakfast: Coffee & Marmite & cheese pitta 2 HEXA, 1 HEXB (OK bit of a tweak there ;) )
Lunch: Leftover Egyptian red lentil soup, with mixed veg crudites
Tea: Leftover falafels with pumpkin hummus, spicy lemon & mint dip, salad & white asparagus 2.5 syns for gram flour, tahini & yoghurt
Snacks: Mini banana, nectarines, apple, pears

Was looking for the toasted pitta recipe but couldn't find it so I just made a cheese & Marmite pitta. Think I overdid the Marmite a bit :eek: Doesn't 'sink' into the bread like it does on normal toast :( Also a bit disappointed with the Low Low. First time I've tried it and it still does that slimy slippery thing. The Tesco 30% reduced fat is better. Cheated a bit on the pitta as its Tesco, not ASDA/Co-op, but looking at the bag it had more fibre, less calories and weighed less, so I by-passed any SW-pseudo-logic and thought "Sod It". :cool:

6285808876_49a8c376dd_o.jpg

(It's not burnt btw, that's the Marmite... :rolleyes: )

Tea was leftover falafels from Sat. They dont microwave well :rolleyes: I didn't eat all mine. Whipped up some more pumpkin hummus and spicy lemon dip though, both lush as ever :drool:

WTF with that asparagus? Dunno if I overcooked it or it was old or what? :confused: Probably a bit of both. Really watery and the layers were all slippery over each other and pretty tough except at the very tip. I chucked the rest of it away. The b/f looked astonished and asked why I did that, it was really expensive etc etc. I said "cos I didnt like it, did you?" He says "well, no, but..." :sigh: Besides, *I* was the one who paid for it so, frankly, p*** off!

6285289291_db60e4427f_o.jpg

Hi Erm....well done on your loss - you must be absolutely thrilled!! :happy036:

could I have the recipe for that mint dippy thing please?? It looks lovely, and I love summat nice to dip in me ;)

thanks in advance xx

Yep, dead easy and pretty much free:

- 150g Total 2%
- about 10 mint leaves, finely sliced
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- pinch of cayenne

Mix all ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.

Ommm :drool:

6275611735_eb1942c4dd_o.jpg

Congrats Erm:D:D wow, i just love your food .Marmite and cheese pitta *drools* can i move in??;):8855:

Amazing congrats on getting your 6stone!!! Truly inspirational hun & I'll be thinking of your achievement whilst plodding along on my own journey :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I liked the way you bypassed the Sw pseudo-logic sometimes i do think things are a little bit silly and open for a bit of tweaking
I like tweaking and as a rule as long as a sensible tweak i see no harm in it
I mean take mug shots for instant being free have you seen the calories that are in them if you were having two of them a day free or not
you'd struggle to have a loss

Food as always looks delish
I love Marmite :D

Mumma K said:
I liked the way you bypassed the Sw pseudo-logic sometimes i do think things are a little bit silly and open for a bit of tweaking
I like tweaking and as a rule as long as a sensible tweak i see no harm in it
I mean take mug shots for instant being free have you seen the calories that are in them if you were having two of them a day free or not
you'd struggle to have a loss

Food as always looks delish
I love Marmite :D

Ive been doin sw since june and i firmly believe that there is a certain amount of hoodwinking going on, to keep the £4.95's coming in week after week!
No one i knows scales match sw ones, and like you i wonder if free foods like the mugshots are really 'free'.

I try not to eat pasta rice or bread at all as it absorbs liquid and swells even after cooking so you are retaining all that as extra weight, i try to stick to white meat and fish mostly with plenty of fruit and veg, that way ive had much better losses!

well done Erm :wee: :wee: what a fab loss again :D

well deserved. Your food always looks amazing.

Thats sad re the asparagus as it looked lovely :(

So which squash do you think is the nicest so far? I still want to find an acorn squash but none round here so far

Ommmmm this one, it was amaaaaaaaaazing :drool:

6286958936_1cd684d130_o.jpg

I think it's a kabocha squash? All waxy and smooooooth and creeaaaamy :drool:

Ommmmm this one, it was amaaaaaaaaazing :drool:

6286958936_1cd684d130_o.jpg

I think it's a kabocha squash? All waxy and smooooooth and creeaaaamy :drool:

looks and sounds amazing I shall look out for it, even waitrose only have butternut squash at the moment very frustrating as I so want to try some

Thursday 27th - Green

Breakfast: Coffee & Toast 1 HEXA, 1 HEXB, 2 syns
Lunch 1: Leftover pumpkin hummus with carrots 2.5 syns for tahini
Tea: Makhani dhal
Snacks: One paltry apple :( Hurry up Tesco :(

6286533669_b464564b32_o.jpg

This looks fab but tasted rubbish. All heat, no flavour. Boo. :(

ah thats such a shame! :( so disappointing when that happens - have to agree though, it does look lovely!

Back